Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 15: Ella - Young B & B Hostess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Ella - Young B & B Hostess - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

I had been staying at Ivan and Betty's B & B on and off for a period of 5 years now. I liked to stay there rather than at a hotel when travelling for business because of the friendly homely atmosphere that they provided. The room that I loved was located in the back garden away from the others that stayed there.

They had a daughter Ella who I'd witnessed growing up over the years. I'd missed her on my last stay so I was looking forward to seeing her, knowing that she had celebrated her 16th birthday recently. I'd also just turned 40 years old the previous week, and celebrated 20 years with my employer.

In recognition of my long service to the company my boss gave me a new iPad mini. I loved the gesture but hid my disappointment because I had just purchased one for myself as a treat. I decided that I would re-gift it ... giving it to Ella for her recent birthday. I knew that her mum and dad didn't have the money to buy her such a gift.

I had spoken to Ivan and Betty about my gift and they were elated that Ella would be receiving such a valuable gift. We even cooked up a little ruse to allow me to spring it on her.

I arrived on Friday afternoon just after lunch time to find Ivan and Betty in a panic. Betty's mum had taken ill and they were running off to catch the plane. They were concerned that Ella would be left all alone for the weekend.

"Don't worry ... I'll be here ... she's just like a daughter to me" I explained "I can look after her until you get back".

That did settle their concerns as they finished packing and heading out the door.

They had contacted Ella to explain what was happening, and she was happy that she was going to be 'hosting' me in her parent's absence. They put out the 'No Vacancy' sign to ensure that no other guests came looking to check in during the weekend.


I had unpacked and changed into some casual gear (shorts and a t-shirt) as it was a warm afternoon. It was almost time for Ella to be home, so I placed the gift on my bed waiting for her to come see me.

In about 10 minutes time I heard the back door slam on their house signalling her approach. I waited in the little sitting room for her to burst through the door. She did burst through ... running at me and launching herself at me. All I could do was catch her and try to stay upright.

"Oh god" I thought to myself. This wasn't the gorky young woman of 12 months ago ... this was a stunningly beautiful young woman with curves in all the right places ... with extra large mounds on her chest that pressed into my chest. They felt braless against my chest as she wrapped her legs around my waist with her arms around my neck pressing her sexy young body against mine.

"Andy ... Andy ... it's so good to see you" she wailed in my ear before she eased back a little to look me in the eye from close range. Then much to my surprise she mashed her soft lips against mine in a sensuous passionate kiss ... one that I responded to immediately with my lips and ... with my cock engorging immediately and pressing into her tummy.

When we finally broke our kiss I gasped "Ella ... what are we doing?"

She looked me in the eye and calmly said "It's a mating ritual ... I want you to be my first lover."

"Ella ... I can't ... I can't betray your parent's trust" I admitted with some disappointment.

Ella smiled and laughed before responding "They set this all up you know ... mum's mother died years ago ... it was their excuse to leave us alone together".

"Why ... why me?" I asked.

"Because they trust you and like you ... and they want me to experience the joys of sex for the first time from someone experienced and someone who will treat me with respect" she explained.

"Who suggested me?" I asked.

"It was mum who suggested you" she responded much to my amazement.


We had a leisurely bath together in their parent's spa bath before I carried her naked to her bed where I laid her gently. Cuddling up to her with her large tits pressing into my chest we kissed with increasing passion until I felt the need to explore her sexy body further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.