Quick Fucks
Chapter 14: Deepthi - Indian girl

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Deepthi - Indian girl - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Our house had a self-contained unit on the lower level of the two storey structure. We had rented it out for some time now, with the latest occupant being a young 19 year old Indian girl from Mumbai. Her name was Deepthi - she preferred us to call her Dee.

Dee was quite attractive, standing at 5ft 4ins tall with a slim build and long black hair to her waist. Her choice of clothes was always immaculate ... and which showed off her very attractive figure.

She worked for a computer services provider as a software tester. I got along very well with her, but my wife was constantly on my back for renting the place to 'one of those people'. My wife, June, was a racist bigot, and was looking for the slightest excuse to boot Dee out.

Dee came to me one day with tears in her eyes, telling me that her employer was cutting back on her work hours. This would make it hard for her to meet all her costs (including the rent). Because of her honesty and her tears, I reduced her rent whilst she was working less, but I put in the difference from my own pocket to hide it from my wife.

Dee gave me a massive hug, pressing her very sexy body against mine for just a bit longer than I would have expected.

The reduced hours problem lasted for about 6 weeks before Dee told me that she had returned to full hours, and was able to pay me back the rent that we had been missing out on. I refused her offer, telling her that I liked her, and that it was only right for me to help.

"I will have to cook you a wonderful meal one night" she then offered.

"How about we wait until next week when my wife is going to visit her sister" I suggested.

A dinner date was made for the next week. I looked forward to some decent cooking because my wife had little imagination, and we got the same food night after night.


Dee greeted me at the door with the smells of a delicious meal wafting from her kitchenette. She was wearing a traditional Indian garment with bare feet. I hadn't seen her in anything other than western business attire until then.

When I walked in behind her, I noticed her shapely ass under the light fabric of her garment. I also noticed that she had set the table beautifully for two.

"The food smells delightful ... and I'm sure that the company will be delightful too" I commented with a smile which slightly embarrassed her.

We sat down and chatted over the delicious meal. It was strange that two persons from different age groups (I was 42 years old and she was 19); and from different cultures, could chat so well and across many different topics.

I had brought dessert so I prepared that whilst she stacked our plates in the dishwasher. We retired to the comfy lounge chair whilst we waited for the dessert to warm in the oven. She sat close to me in the two seater lounge. Every now and then there would be a pause in the conversation and we would just look at each other for a few moments before starting on a new topic of conversation.

There was a chemistry between us ... and that was both strange and intriguing.

The oven chimed to indicate that the dessert was ready. I served it up whilst she waited in the lounge. We sat and ate quietly until both our plates were empty. She put her plate on her side table, and I followed suit by leaning across her to put mine on top of hers.

I looked up at her whilst leaning across, finding that she had moved her face closer to mine with just inches between our lips. That gap closed rapidly ... with our lips coming together in a gentle kiss. We broke apart for a milli-second before coming back together more passionately with our arms wrapping around each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.