Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 12: Cate - The Boss's Daughter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Cate - The Boss's Daughter - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

It wasn't often that I could let it all hang out and not be arrested for flashing my substantial cock and balls at random females, but the nude beach down at the coast gave me that opportunity. The beach was unofficially divided into two parts - the main part of the beach was family friendly, and the more secluded end was for people looking to hook up with others.

My flashing always attracted attention - I was a show-er than a grow-er - my cock when limp was quite long and fat, expanding not a lot when it changed between soft and hard. I'd had quite a few successful hook-ups by hanging about on this beach under my personal shade tent which afforded me some sun protection ... and some privacy to fuck the adventurous ones.

It was a sunny Saturday ... not too hot. I took up my position on the beach, erecting my shade tent before stripping off and going for a walk to check out the female talent ... and flash my cock at them. It was then into the surf for a dip before returning to my shade tent.


I was laying on my back enjoying people checking me out as I watched them from behind my dark sunglasses. After about an hour, I heard a familiar voice say "Hi Grant ... fancy meeting you here". I turned in the direction of the voice to find young Cate ... a nude young Cate standing about 3 feet from me.

Cate was my boss's 19 year old daughter. I'd mentally undressed her many times before but here she was actually naked. She was checking me out as I did the same to her - a nice set of rounded tits with dark pink areolas around her darker red nipples, and a totally hairless pussy dominated by a set of fleshy pussy lips.

"Come sit..." I said as I sat up, offering her a place to sit in my shade tent.

She sat close beside me with our shoulders touching. It wasn't often that me (a 45 year old guy) got to sit so close to an absolute wet dream. She had an immediate effect on me with my cock filling out and hardening.

We made small talk for a couple of minutes before she offered to put some more suntan oil on my back.

I laid down on my tummy, tucking my cock back between my open thighs so she couldn't miss seeing it up close. She started on my back and worked her way over my butt before starting on my legs - getting her hands very close to my rigid shaft.

"All done" she said after a while.

"Would you like to do my front?" I asked as I rolled over anyway.

"Sure" she said hesitantly as she watched my cock wobbling about on my crotch.

"Straddle my thighs" I suggested just as she was about to start on my chest. Pouring the oil on my chest, she started working it into my upper chest and my tummy until all that was left to do was my crotch.

"Finish me off" I suggested again.

"Are you sure?" she asked with a wry smile this time.

"Yep" was my immediate reply, looking forward to feeling her oily hands sliding all my erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.