Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 11: Carly - Parent-Teacher Interview

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Carly - Parent-Teacher Interview - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

My teenage son raved on about his sexy languages teacher constantly. Her name was Carly Wilson. He quipped one day that if she had a kid then she would be a definite MILF. That horrified his mother (my wife), but it piqued my interest in seeing the lady that he was so besotted with. That opportunity came when my wife sent me to attend the parent-teacher interviews when she went away to visit her sister.

As soon as I walked into the room I knew who he had been talking about. She was the young dark haired lady, petite and about 5ft 3ins tall. She had curves in all the right places - nice hips, small waistline and a nice set of what looked like C-cup tits hidden in a conservative teal coloured dress.

My eyes followed her all around the room as she chatted with the other parents. When she finally got to me I was as besotted as my son, and found it difficult stringing a few words together. I stumbled over them much to the mirth of both her and myself.

I wondered if she suspected what was causing my language problems.

The meeting started with a group session, then was followed by one on ones. I stuck my name down on the end of the list to have an excuse to stay there quietly observing her. I needed excuses too - why would a 45 year old guy be hanging around a 25 year old married babe unless he had ulterior motives - like wanting to strip her naked and fuck her senseless.

When I finally got to my turn to talk to her, the room was fairly empty with just a few people remaining. Carly had discreetly kicked off her high heels - I was in love ... she had these sexy slim feet with light pink painted toe nails. I wanted to suck on those toes whilst I plunged my cock into her.

She had a light and breezy manner with one of her first comments being that my son also stumbled across his words in her class at times. She remarked that it may be a family trait.

"If only she knew" I thought.

We were the only people left when we finished talking. I offered to escort her to her vehicle ... an offer that she gratefully accepted.

I walked her to her car where she rummaged in her handbag looking for her keys.

"Damn ... where are they?" she mumbled as her frustration increased at her inability to find her keys.

"Ahem ... would those be the keys that you are looking for?" I said indicating a set of keys still inserted in the car's ignition.

"Fuck ... oops" she gasped when she looked at what I was pointing out.

"Do you have a spare set of keys ... or are you a member of an auto club?" I enquired.

I found out that her hubby was away on business again, and that she did have a spare set at home ... and luckily for her she did have her apartment keys. I offered to drive her home and then back to her car again.

"Won't your son be expecting you home soon?" she asked.

I explained that he was having a sleep-over at his mates place and that they would be walking to school from there. I had an enpty house to go home to at the moment.

We walked over to my SUV where I opened the passenger door to let her slide onto the bench seat. I walked around to my side to find that she had slid across to the middle seat and had done up the lap seatbelt. When I slid into my seat, our shoulders touched.

"It's been so damn long since I've sat in a car with a bench seat ... it brings back memories of nights at the drive-in theatre from my teenage years" she explained whilst resting her hand on my nearest thigh.

Instant hardon ... her touch so close to my cock filled it to the brim with my blood supply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.