Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 10: Ronnie - Waitress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Ronnie - Waitress - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

I had just turned 30, and had been divorced for about 5 years when I decided to dip my toe back into the dating pool.

My date was turning into a fizzer. 25 year old Helen just wasn't my type despite sounding very promising when I met her during my courier rounds. She looked the goods with a curvy body and a beautiful face framed by curly blonde hair. It was just when I got to talking to her - she whinged about everyone she worked with, and about all her friends.

I was just counting down the minutes until we finished our meal and we could go our separate ways.

She complained too about the service and she was particularly nasty to our teenage waitress Ronnie. Ronnie was a petite reed-thin young lady with an absence of curves - just little bumps on her chest, nothing like Helen's large orbs.

I was getting embarrassed by her complaining, and when she headed off to the ladies room I spoke to Ronnie and apologised for the rudeness of my date.

"It's OK ... tonight is my last shift here ... so I don't care what she says or does" she explained.

I engaged her is a short conversation whilst Helen was gone - gone for a good ten minutes so I got to have a good chat with Ronnie ... and to actually flirt with her a little. Flirting which she returned too.

When Helen returned, Ronnie came back to fill our water glasses, and on purpose she spilt a lot of water on the lap of Helen. True to my expectations of her, she went off her head at Ronnie and caused a great scene which attracted the manager.

I explained it was an accident much to Helen's disgust. I winked at Ronnie when I had a chance and wasn't observed by the manager or Helen.

Unfortunately the manager took Helen's side and told Ronnie to finish up. With a defiant look in her eyes, she took off her apron and tossed it on our table, and headed in the direction of the restrooms. I pulled $100 from my wallet and tucked it into the top pocket of the manager saying "This should cover my bill ... I won't be back here ever".

Turning to Helen I said "You ... are the rudest most disgusting person I have ever met ... Goodbye". I turned and walked towards the door where I came across Ronnie leaving the restaurant too. We looked at each other and just laughed ... it was a hilarious situation.

"Come have coffee with me" I said to her when we stopped laughing.


We finished up having coffee at her apartment, which was just down the road. Whilst I made the coffee in her kitchen she went off to change and have a quick shower, returning 5 minutes later in what looked like an oversized mens t-shirt, bare legs and feet. She looked so young ... younger than her age of 19.

I kicked off my shoes and socks, and we sat side by side in her lounge chatting away on lots of different topics, interspersed with some flirting in both directions.

"Thank you ... you have done wonders for my ego" remarked Ronnie.

It turns out that Ronnie wasn't dated very often ... guys looked at her body and passed in favour of those with more abundant charms. I found her charming and quick witted, hence the flirting was two-way. She had an inner beauty about her ... besides I did find her physically attractive too.

When we next looked at the time it was 11 PM and we had been chatting for about 3 hours. I wanted to stay ... I didn't have to work the next day, but it would seem rude to stay much longer. I commented to that effect to Ronnie. She had a sad look on her face for a moment before she asked in a quiet voice "Would you like to stay ... can we make love?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.