Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 7: Sara - teenager without a pass

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sara - teenager without a pass - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

"Yummmm ... mmmmmm ... tasty" I gasped in a muffled tone with my lips and tongue buried between the fleshy pussy lips of teenager Sara. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute, and her initial reluctance had changed to one of an active participant. However the big test will come in a couple of minutes when I attempt to introduce my long fat cock to her tight little pussy.

Taking a pussy lip between my lips I pulled it to the side before repeating with the other one, leaving her pussy slightly open to my tongue which was foraging at the entry to her tight canal.

"Uhhh ... ohhhhh" she groaned from the stimulations of my oral attentions.


Sara and her mother Anna had been serial offenders against the strict company rules about building visitors having a pass issued by the security desk. Anna would let Sara into the building, with Sara wandering at will unescorted without a pass.

They had been busted numerous times and warned. Everytime they got busted, my boss would ream out my ass for letting it happen. I was too old for this shit ... plus I was quitting this job anyway to go sailing around the world.

Sara and Anna had been following the rules lately to my delight.

But on my last day on the job, they decided to flout the rules once again.

"Shit ... why today of all days?" I pondered when I found Sara in the office wandering without a pass.

I saw red, grabbing her by the arm and marching her to the lifts, and down to the basement security office.

"What the fuck are you doing cunt?" she screamed at me.

"Doing what I should have done months ago you little bitch" I snapped back at her as I dragged her along the basement corridor towards my boss's office which I knew was empty this afternoon.

"You bastard ... let me go" she screamed at me as she tried to punch and kick me. I lost it. I pushed her into the boss's office and laid her face down on his desk, drawing her hands behind her and snapping on a pair of handcuffs that I carried on my utility belt. I made them tight - much to her discomfort.

"Owww fuck they hurt ... take them off cunt" she bellowed at me.

I pushed down on the back of her blonde haired head, pinning her to the desk.

"Shut the fuck up ... and listen here you little bitch" I growled at her.

"We can do this the easy way ... or the hard way" I explained. "The easy way is I write you up again for not having a pass ... or the hard way will be me calling the police and having you charged with trespass ... your choice".

"Fuck you!!" she spat back at me.

Flipping her over on her back was easy ... she was petite and very light. She was now laying on her cuffed hands ... not a very comfortable position. In flipping her over, her short dress became bunched up around her waist, revealing that she was wearing tiny white lacy g-string panties through which I could see her hairless mound and fleshy pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.