Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5: Akua - Favours for a pass mark

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Akua - Favours for a pass mark - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

I was conducting a 5 day training course and I noticed that Akua's name was on the list for the second time in as many months. I had failed her last time when she didn't grasp the course's content. I didn't expect her back for a second attempt.

By the end of the third day, I was convinced that she was going to fail the course again. So I invited her to stay back after class to discuss her progress.

Akua was a black African lady who was approximately 30 years of age, married with two children. She was 5ft 5ins tall, medium build with jet black frizzy hair, and a nicely rounded figure dominated by a set of large firm tits.


Akua sat in the chair opposite me in the hotel function room that we had been using for the training course.

"I think we both know that we need to talk about your progress this week" I explained to her.

Her head dropped a little with her looking at her clasped hands in her lap.

"Yes" was her muffled reply.

"To be honest ... I don't know why you would want to do this course again" I posed to her hoping that she would provide me with an explanation.

She continued to look down, averting my gaze before she eventually looked up and replied "My boss sent me again ... he told me to pass ... or lose my job". The last part of her reply was very soft.

"Oh ... that explains a lot" I commented, wondering what sort of boss would make such a threat. Then I added "To be quite honest I can't see how you will pass this week's course".

She looked up with tears in her eyes saying "I need to pass ... I will do anything" and then for emphasis she repeated "ANYTHING".

"Oh god ... is she offering what I think she is?" I thought.

I paused for a moment before I continued "Would you care to explain what you mean by 'anything'?"

Her head bowed down again, looking at her hands that she was wringing in her lap. Whilst I waited for her, I thought about what it would be like to fuck a black African woman - I'd never had that experience. I wondered what it would look like to have her jet black skin pressing against my tanned white skin. What would her pussy look and feel like?

With her head still bowed she spoke in a hushed voice "I ... I ... I will sleep with you".

I paused again for a few moments before I responded to her offer with "Let me be clear ... you are willing to come to my room and fuck with me ... in exchange for a pass in this course?"

"Ummmm ... ummmm ... yes" she stammered.

"Ok ... we have a deal. Let's head up there now" I told her. Her head shot up. I don't think she expected it to happen so quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.