Quick Fucks
Chapter 2: Valentina - Office Girl

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Valentina - Office Girl - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

It was a hot Saturday morning and I was reluctantly in the office finishing off some project reports. Valentina, the office project co-ordinator, had just arrived to pick up the fruits of my labours and to complete here own tasks.

She was a tall, slim Greek girl with raven black straight hair that framed an angular face. Fuckable was my assessment as I watched her each day as she flitted around the office. Her small tits would be just a mouthful I surmised. Likewise I expected her to have a trim black bush between her thighs.

With the heat I was travelling 'commando' with my large cock tackle swinging free in my light cotton shorts. Tina, as she liked to be known, was dressed for the heat too, wearing a loose fitting white cotton shirt and a short pink skirt covering her shapely ass.

She came to my desk numerous times to check on my progress or to show me some details in her report. Each time I got a birds-eye view down the front of her top at her small tits and their hard dark nipples.

"Fuck me" I muttered each time she left me "Is she teasing me, or what?"

She was back again within a few minutes ... this time for nothing at all, except to show me her little tits again.

I snapped this time, sending my hand up under her skirt to find that she was pantiless and she did have a hairy bush. My fingers found her wet slit in an instant.

"What the... ?" she gasped as I picked her up and laid her on my desk, raising her skirt at the front to find that it was a neatly trimmed black bush which my fingers had penetrated to finger-fuck her very wet pussy.

I kicked the chair back and quickly knelt, thrusting my face into her wet crotch with my tongue licking her clit whilst my fingers slicked in and out of her.

"Oh god ... oh fuck" she moaned as my oral assault continued.

With my free hand I pushed down on my shorts until my cock sprang free of its cotton prison.

Standing up quickly, I withdrew my fingers and replaced them with my aching hard cock, sliding it easily into her slick wet pussy canal. Holding her by the waist I plunged in and out of her tight clenching sheath for a few minutes. I pushed her shirt up to reveal her little tits, exposing them to my lips and teeth - biting and sucking them.

Her legs wrapped around me as I plunged towards a massive cum inside her.

"Fuck ... you took your time to take my bait" she moaned.

"Ahhhh fuck..." I yelled as I unloaded my cum inside her just as her own cum rocked her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.