Quick Fucks
Chapter 1: Cian - Rub n Tug Girl

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Cian - Rub n Tug Girl - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

I was laying naked on a towel spread on the floor. My skin glistened from the effects of the massage oil that Cian had poured all over me, spreading it with her hands over chest, tummy and crotch. My cock lay rock-hard against my tummy, bobbing about as she finished oiling up my thighs.

She stood up at my feet, squirting the massage oil all over her sensational body. Her oily firm B-cup tits shone under the lights as the oil drizzled down over her tummy and into her hairy blonde bush. her hands spread the rivlets of oil over the remainder of her body.

She was now ready to perform her frontal blody slide - the culmination of our massage session.

She straddled my knees, bringing her tits into contact with my thighs, running them back and forth across my hardon and bloated balls. I swear that I got harder still with her rubbing.

Then she crawled upwards, running her oily tits all over my tummy before sliding back over my cock and balls. My hands went to her back to guide her slides, wanting her to slide higher and higher on my body.

Cian was getting higher and higher, with her hairy bush now running across my hard cock shaft, tickling it with its soft hairs. My hands slid from her back to her ass, pulling her even higher until her tits were reachable with my hungry mouth.

I took a nipple between my teeth, biting it gently before sucking it and releasing it.

Our oily slides were exciting us both - she was softly moaning as she ground her pussy mound into my cock shaft.

With my hands on her ass cheeks I pulled her higher still, until my cock popped out from between us with her pussy mound now against my tummy. I licked the bottoms of her oily tits before pushing her back down.

The alignment was perfect - my oily cock slid effortlessly right into the depths of her very wet tight pussy. The heat was amazing in her pussy sheath. I wrapped my legs around her thighs before using one hand to pull her lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

It didn't register with her for a moment that I had slid right inside her or I was kissing her. There was a moment of resistance before she threw all her pent-up passion at me with her lips attacking mine and her hips bucking against my invading cockflesh.

I quickly rolled her over to continue pounding my cock hard and fast into her rapidly tightening pussy sheath.

"Ahhhhh fuck..." I groaned as I pumped her full of my hot creamy cum ... just as her pussy exploded into a massive wet cum.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.