Growing Pains

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: A well-hung young stud adds to his virgin collection.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Size   .

Billy stood before the full-length mirror on the back of what had been his big sister's door, in what was now his room, and admired his naked body. Most of his muscles were well defined and his stomach was flat and rippled. He flexed them in sets and grinned at himself as his incipient six-pack shivered. He had topped five-ten and weighed about 160 and his feet were size tens.

And he was still growing, sometimes painfully, complete with stretch marks. He took a deep breath, concentrated on the PC muscles deep in his groin and then smiled and almost held his breath as he watched his long, limp cock fill and rise and his dangling scrotum swell. He moved his hips and shook it from side to side. He wouldn't tell anybody when he showed them that trick, but the image he conjured up was his older sister spread out on her bed and inviting him to come and mount her pale, ripe body.

That had been three years ago, just before she went off to college. Since then he had mastered Kegel exercises and last summer, after the first almost accidental coupling with a full-grown woman, he had become a wandering stud with a lawnmower, servicing a score of grass widows and adding greatly to his secret slush fund as well as his public bank account with the mowing and weeding.

His erection trembled and arched, its dark head pointed upward and its ridged shaft pulsing with blood, its keel thick, the skin stretched and the rod now arched and rising. Billy reached down and stroked it and then cupped his hard scrotum which had swollen up at the base of his massive cock. It almost filled his hand and he gently squeezed his throbbing testicles. "Soon, boys," he said aloud. "Soon."

He pulled the old sewing tape from its hiding place and measured, something he did to satisfy his curiosity as well as for bragging rights with his buddies. Not quite nine inches yet no matter how he held his rigid cock, trying to get the bend out of it. Almost seven inches around at its widest however; that pleased him as it did most of his clients who were mature women, many of whom had borne children.

Today was different, today he was taking Jeanne Miller to the county fair and somewhere along the way, probably on the way home, he was going to pop her cherry and make her scream. Jeanne was junior and she was as pretty as any girl he knew.

He thought of his other virgins; there had been four of them so far including his sister, that he took in all three holes after being dumped by his first real girl friend, who rejected him in favor of a college boy with a car.

He had caught his sister in the shower, sodomized her with the help of some soap and made her wash his cock and suck him and then carried her, squealing and protesting to her bed, where he mounted her and ripped open her hymen before bringing her to a series of gasping orgasms. He had pounded her for at least ten minutes before he eased up and rolled over. For the next year, he and his sister were lovers, but now she had plenty of other cocks to deal with. She was, Billy knew, a slut, and he guessed that it was his fault.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.