Mythical Island
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

New Characters

Tora – apprentice electrician

Mota - apprentice electrician

Tamara – chief of fishing team

Bintu- Fish distributor to the city

Paro – Coconut incharge

Zen – The Builder

Tora – Lord of city Tora

Voda – Lord of Tobuk

Musa – Master Teacher

Suta - lord of Kimil

New Characters

Vivi – Daughter of old man at Kimili and consort of Manu

Ken – Devious advisor to Lord Tora

Ben- Previous advisor to Lord Tora

Toda – courageous soldier of Tora made Captain by Manu.

Dalia – adopted daughter of Lord Suta

Ted – weapon master of Tora

Joe – son and apprentice of Ted

Poe - son and apprentice of Ted

Sam – the builder of Tora

Hun -Lord of Banas

Gala- Lord of Lanto

Rana- Lord of Wasan

Kita- Lord of Nester

I might have slept for an hour or so but woke up to a soaring sensation in my loins I got up on my elbows only to see Ritu trying to devour my cock in her sweet little mouth, her pink lips were stretched to limits by my cock head but she looked like a woman possessed her tongue tickled the underside of my cock head taking me to new heights, as she stroked my cock up and down and first licked and then put as much of the head into that little mouth as she could. Her hands moved up and down on the slickness that came from me and her own saliva.

"Manu my love now you are going to get a virgin mouth, a virgin cock sucking, cum drinking mouth, of your own slave girl." She said as she quickly slid down my body and staring at me with those eyes, she said.

"Cum for me Manu; let me drink your cum. Make me your little cum drinking cock sucking slave." Ritu said, hearing Ritu made my cock head got bigger "It is going to happen baby." I told her.

"Cum in my mouth Manu, I want to taste you she pleaded, fuck your cum into my virgin mouth." She said and I granted her request. I lasted less than a minute. I have never cum so fast or so much in my entire life. There was no way she was going to drink it all down but she tried. Soon there was so much cum spurting out that she let go of my cock head out of her mouth, it hit her face and chest making her looked like a decorated pastry, still she sucked and licked as much as she could taste.

I got on my knees and pulled her higher and then turned her around so she was facing my cock and her cunt spread over my face I ate her to orgasm as she once again sucked my failing cock into her mouth. Ritu licked me clean.

I saw it was past five in the evening. I rushed to the loo and freshen myself to face the Lords.


In the hall I saw my Queens waiting for me with a mile wide smiles on their faces and a devilish twinkle in their eyes, I sat on my throne.

Pota entered a moment later as if waiting by the door for me to come, he had Lord Suta in tow along with Lord Hun, Lord Gala and Lords Rana and Kita with their respective wives. Lord Suta and his wife came and prostrated themselves on the floor in front of me while the other lords stood silently. I was surprised and asked them to stand up and asked the other Lords and their wives to take seat.

"Today, I Lord Suta the lord of Kimil accepts you as my King, my Liege Lord. The spirits of the land have spoken to me and I know what happened to my adopted daughter, you did what you had to do in order to restore this land to its former glory and I am proud to be your loyal Vassal. Dalia my adopted daughter was never meant to be mine she belonged to the land, today me and my wife grieves her no more".

I was overwhelmed by the response of Lord Suta, my voice crocked with emotions and I stood up and went to the man who now stood taller than me, I embraced Lord Suta in a tight hug.

"Lord Suta, today I Manu the warrior King accepts your fealty and also accepts you and your wife as my kin because I bedded your adopted daughter that makes you my father in law. I also give my Queen Vandy to you as your daughter so that you love her as Dalia and never feel the loss".

"Queen Vandy come forward and embrace your father and mother". I ordered.

There were tears in the eyes of Lord Suta and his wife when Queen Vandy hugged them and they hugged her with tears in their eyes. Vandy cried as she remembered her parents in her previous life. I saw the wives of other lords and my Queens giving in to the emotions of the moment. The Queens clapped in happiness for their sister Vandy.

"My King, I am deeply honoured by you, I have lost a daughter and gained one, only a true King can do justice as you have done you my king have indebted me for life in giving me such a beautiful daughter to cherish and I am today proud to be your father in law but you will always remain my King, in heart you are my son".

"I respect your sentiments Lord Suta but as a king I have instructions for you, in private you are my father in law but in state matters I am your King. Do not ever forget because I don't."

The Instructions...

"Lord Suta, the lord Tora of Tora city has paid the price with his head for the injustice and being arrogant, I Manu today proclaim you as the Lord of Tora and Kimil, you will now take residence in Tora and Ben will be your chief consul, captain Toda is the chief peace keeper. There is an old man in the city of Kimil with a daughter named Vivi, she served me well on my journey. Lord Suta you are to provide for her to travel to Samaru as she is now my consort and will be bearing my children in future".

"Lord Suta, I have also started some changes in the city of Tora, you are to make the same changes to the city of kimil. The city of Tora is rich in iron ore and the city of Kimil is rich in copper, it was copper that made Lord Tora to attack your lands. Lord Suta I want you to mine both metals in moderate quantity for Samaru only.

"I have heard you my King and as you have made me the Lord of Tora also I Lord Suta give you my oath that it is my duty to see your instructions are followed to the hilt".

"Take your seat Lord Suta, I wish you all the best", I said.

I addressed the other Lords, "welcome to the city of Samaru my lords, I am sorry to have kept you waiting as the matter with Lord Suta was on priority." I request you to please introduce yourselves.

Suddenly the hall was filled with brilliant light (somebody from the palace staff must have switched them on) all four Lords were shocked to see the light without fire.

"I am called Hun, the lord of Banas". In two days since I arrived, I have seen a lot that you have done for your people, I have seen that you have restored the confidence in your people who are now humming and singing as they work hard in these bad times. You are truly a great King. I am honoured to meet you "Manu the Warrior King". The legend of your return is indeed true.

Lord Hun went on his knees.

"Today, I Lord Hun the lord of Banas accepts you as my King, my Liege Lord". I offer you my fealty please accept it "O" great King Manu.

Next was Lord Gala of Lanto as he too went on his knees followed by Lord Rana of Wasan and Lord Kita of Nester. They all accepted me as their Liege Lord and offered their fealty.

"Arise, my Lords for I am truly overwhelmed today". It is me who is blessed because not only have I gained the fealty of great lords but I have also gained true friends of the land and its people. The Lords, who are dedicated to return the land to its former glory. "My Lords, I have something to say to all of you today".

"Lord Gala you have a grudge against Lord Hun regarding the usage of the river water, it is however not the fault of Lord Hun that the river flows from his lands to yours". I order you Lord gala and Lord Hun to shake hands and embrace each other to finish the enmity between you two.

The two lords shook hands and embraced each other.

I called Pota to come forward, Pota came forward.

"Pota, I order you to tell Zen the builder to provide you with an apprentice who will accompany Lord Gala to his lands and assist the builders of lanto to build a dam on a suitable site so that in few months both Lanto and Banas have sufficient deep waters, he is also required to assist in spotting suitable sites to dig wells in Banas and lanto.

"Your wish is my command my king". Pota said.

"My Lords, I want you to follow some instructions seriously as a lot depends on them in future".

The instructions...

"My Lords, I your king forbid you to have any transaction related to money". You all are here by ordered to confiscate all the monies in your land. I want all of you to send the monies to Samaru to be secured in your name here. There will be no more minting of coins until I say so. The needs of the people will be met by a central authority of the city which you Lords are to form in your cities.

Every person will be given the necessary goods/food as per his/her contribution towards the building of the society or stature in the society. I strictly forbid you to promote capitalism as it divides the people, once when the land is thriving it will again prevail. People will learn to live in harmony.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.