Mythical Island - Cover

Mythical Island

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

New Characters

Vivi – Daughter of old man at Kimili and consort of Manu

Ken – Devious advisor to Lord Tora

Ben- Previous advisor to Lord Tora

Toda – courageous soldier of Tora made Captain by Manu.

I woke up, I must have rolled over from Sue and saw a big gaping hole in her ass and I let Sue sleep. I started to get ready for my journey to the lands of lord Tora. I freshened up and dressed, after dressing I went to the kitchen, there was no one accept Shiny she flew in the air and was in my arms, she started to sob I asked her why was she crying?

I am afraid for you my king as the times are bad and what I heard was that Lord Tora is a vile man.

I kissed Shiny and told her that the reason I am here is to correct the bad times and to have faith in me, now get going prepare me a hearty breakfast.

My girls started trickling in and they all had worried looks on their lovely faces, some seem to have not slept either, they all attacked me with their questions and all were same that was it really important for me to go.

I answered them if it is not me than who else is there and how would I be able to fulfil the prophecy and the word I have given to the lord of the spirits. This made them shut up. I had my breakfast and so did they, I asked them to meet me at the veranda and I ordered Shiny to fetch Pota for me.

I went to my room and saw Sue sitting awkwardly she said that she had a sore ass I laughed and reminded her that it was she who wanted me to fuck her in the ass. I wore my cargo pant because the number of pockets it had to store ammunition and started wearing my weapons carefully, first it was my two 9mm pistols with safety on in the thigh holsters with 8 magazines in the belt four in front and four at the back. I slung my knife in its sheath below my neck on my back, I then slung my precious samurai sword over my shoulder so that the handle was above my right shoulder and my .50 calibre telescopic rifle on my left shoulder. I filled the pockets of my cargos with ammunition and wore my binocular; at last I picked one AK47 with full magazine. I became one man army with so much fire power with me.

I carried my weapons with ease on my 6.2 inches frame; the lord of the spirit had given me a very strong body. Sue got up and kissed me deeply and said I have full faith in you just go and kick some ass. I laughed and said you are the only feisty one my minx just go and see others how they are fretting on my leaving.

I walked tall to the palace veranda there Pota and Zora were waiting for me along with my pets. I ordered Pota to fetch Lord Suta and to Zora I ordered to saddle Windy, by the time Lord Suta and windy arrived, the entire city was there. Lord Suta was shocked and amazed to see me loaded with weapons that he had never seen in his life. I asked lord Suta about the location of Lord Tora's domain and what kind of weapons they use.

Lord Suta said – My lord they fight with swords and spears as they have access to iron ore which they guard it fiercely and the quality of the weapons is very good however I do not know about your strange weapons but to me they look deadly. Lord Tora has about 300 men in his militia. The location of lord Tora is in west a day away of my lands of Kimili that lies in the south of here.

I mounted windy, she was ready to fly I kept her in check, the Queens were sobbing openly seeing them the people also started to sob and cry. Their openly display of cowardliness made me mad with rage I roared and ordered them to shut up and to the Queens I said that they should be ashamed of their behaviour, of all the people they should have led by example in showing confidence and faith in me instead they behave like cowards.

To the people I roared that I would rather die than rule a bunch of cowards, I was seething with anger, I looked hard at them nobody could meet my steely gaze. I kicked Windy with my heels she reared and neighed and took off like a rocket, Silky, Kiddo, Baby and Misty also flew to follow me I left a cloud of dust behind me

I raced through the jungle like mad my pets followed after half hour I slowed down to a trot as my anger cooled down. I saw a dried up stream trees without a leaf dry grass here and there with some bushes surviving the harsh land, the ground was littered with dead leafs, it all summed up to one thing that once this was a paradise.

I heard a rustle in the jungle and saw a fox and before I could think all four of my pets flew after the poor creature, I shouted "STOP" all four stopped dead in their tracks. I ordered them to leave the fox, they all grumbled but came back and we continued our journey. I told the four of them that they can only hunt deer's or boars.

The sun was on top and it was very hot, I stopped and got down, I only had five bottles of mineral water with me I drank some from one rest I poured in to a pan that was tied to the saddle, I told them all five to share the water equally but first they should listen to me they all looked up I said that I am going to say this for once only so they was to listen carefully they nodded I said though they are different species but they all are bound to me with my soul and this makes them soul sisters and Betty the cow is also included. In times to come when I would mate with all of them they would be my Queens and they would bore fruit from my seed, their numbers would grow but one thing they had to pass on to the next generation that there would be no enmity among you all ever or you all would shame me.

I heard all their voices in my head accepting and eagerly waiting for the day of their mating, I even heard Betty the cow. I patted them with love and they purred. All five drank the water from the pan one by one. I packed and we continued our journey.

We were going at a decent pace and it was now 2 Pm in the afternoon, suddenly all four growled and crouched low I pulled the reigns to stop windy, they were in an attack mode I whispered them to stop they froze, I pulled my binoc and surveyed the region I saw a glade with few green trees and a pool that must have been bigger but now reduced to a shallow pond there I saw a boar with two piglets in tow drinking water.

I got down from Windy and shushed those five to be quite, I crept silently forward. I was 100 ft. from the glade I took out my pistol and shot three times the boar and the piglets never had a chance against the 9mm. I ordered those four to fetch the carcass of the dead animals; my pets rushed and in few minutes laid the carcass at my feet.

I took one piglet and asked them to have the rest among them; I skinned the piglet as best I could and built a fire to smoke the meat for later use. Windy was busy munching on dry grass and leafs I had my lunch of dried meat and vegetables in spices with vodka, the girls had packed quite a bit of food with me in a bag tied to the saddle. I had water from another bottle and filled the previous empty bottle from the glade for my pets, after our meal we all rested for a while.

We all started our journey at 4Pm as per my watch, since I was on a horse our journey took less time to reach kimili the lands of lord Suta as I approached the village (I would not call it a city because of the depilated condition of the dwellings) the light was fading fast and the night approaching, I entered the village with my pets the people ran to hide on seeing me and my pets.

I announced myself "I am Manu the warrior King and I have returned, your Lord Suta is a guest in my city of Samaru and I have come to settle scores with Lord Tora, who wants your lands and freedom in return of lord Suta's adopted daughter". Do not be afraid of the animals they are my pets they will bring you no harm, I want to talk to an elder who is responsible in absence of lord Suta. I sat in the village square and waited, a frail man of about fifty but looked much older came out and said "At last the legend was true" and bowed before me.

I ordered him to stand, the man stood, I ordered him to call the people the man left and in few minutes all were gathered, I stood up and roared that it shames me that Lord Suta is served with such cowards, Lord Suta is an intelligent man and his people are cowards, no one challenged me and I walked right in to your village, it shows how much you value your freedom your lands, none had the courage to come forward and ask me the reason of my visit. I had promised Lord Suta to bring back his Daughter and I would.

The people bowed their heads in shame; the old man said since the bad times started people just drag their life and pass in to another, the will to live has deserted them all.

I said old man don't whine like ninny, it is better to die fighting with honour than disgrace your ancestors with your shame. I need shelter for the night and my pets would take care of themselves.

The old man took me to the largest building supposed to be the dwelling of Lord Suta, the old man asked me to wait in the hall while he would make arrangements for me in the guest room, while the old man was leaving I gave him the smoked pork and asked him to see that I had something to eat in a while. The old man left.

I took out my bottle of vodka and took a swig and lighted a cigarette, about half hour later the old man came and asked me to follow him, he took me to a well lit room, the room had a bed, a table and two chairs there was also a privy attached to it. I came out of the room and unsaddled Windy and gave her a good rub she purred and caressed her head on my cheek. I asked the old man to make arrangements for my mare for the night and give my pet's water and something to eat.

The old man said he can provide for the mare but they don't have meat for the four beasts, I ordered those four to hunt for themselves tonight and come back to guard the room, they left.

I entered the room and took out my weapons, my body ached with all the weight of the weapons I had carried through the day, and after taking off my weapons I felt lighter I sat on the chair and resumed drinking vodka straight from the bottle after few minutes an extremely beautiful coffee cream coloured girl walked in with a tray having two steaming bowls in it, I saw her firm tits with pebble like nipples, she had a trim waist and her hips flared wide. I drank her naked beauty with a sip of vodka.

She bowed and kept the tray on the table, she went back and closed the door and came to stand by the table with her head bowed. I asked her why is she here and why did she closed the door? She said that her father the old man had asked her to serve you for night my Lord. I asked her about her husband because looked old enough to be married, she said yes she was 17 summers old and was a widow as the day she was married was the day Lord Tora attacked the village and her husband was killed in the fight.

I asked her to sit on the chair she hesitated but sat down her head still bowed down, I gave her the bottle of vodka to calm her nerves she refused but I insisted that if she had to give me company than she had to go by the rules, she took it and drank deeply from the bottle and as the fiery liquid went down her throat she started coughing badly I got up and caressed her back she shivered at my touch.

I forced her to eat with me and together we finished the meal, I drank more vodka and it made light headed. I asked her to open the windows so that we get some fresh air circulating through the room, she opened them and soon the room felt much cooler than before, it became pleasant.

I lighted a cigarette and undressed, she followed me by undressing and there was not much for her to remove, she was wearing a very short skirt tied by a string and it came off in one tug. I settled on the bed, she wanted to blow the candles off I stopped her saying that how could I enjoy her beauty in the dark, and she turned red and came to bed crawling on all fours.

I finally asked her name as she lay in my arms crushing her rock solid tits in my ribs. She said her name was "Vivi". I turned to my right and now she lay on her back, I kissed her deeply she trembled, Vivi tasted sweet, I lowered my mouth to her hard pebble like nipples, I sucked, rolled them with my tongue then I chewed on them, Vivi went ballistic she moaned and shivered in delight, my one hand cupped her pussy mound boy she was wet, Vivi giggled.

I flicked my middle finger between her cunt lips she arched her back and shuddered.

What are you doing to me my lord? I feel tingling and warm all inside Vivi said.

"Good I want you to enjoy every minute of this." I told her. Holding her around the waist with one arm I used my free hand to slip my finger into her wet pussy. Vivi cried in ecstasy and tried to get up. "Where do you think you are going? I haven't finished with you yet. I said as I rubbed her clit with my fingers.

Vivi's went berserk she thrashed her body and moaned out loud, her breathing was ragged, holding her there I inserted my middle finger in her cunt she bucked I found her G spot and rubbed it. Vivi tried to get out my hold but I lay my right leg over her to hold her and continued to rub her G-spot. "Aaaaah!" UUUUUMMMM OOOHHHH MMMMIIIIIIEEEE LLLOOORRRRRRRDDD. Vivi cried out in pure lust, which was the only warning I had before warm liquid shot from her pussy splashing all over my legs and dripping down them.

Embarrassed Vivi tried to pull away, I too had felt shocked at her reaction having never seen it before, I dove between her thighs and licked the clear liquid I found dripping down her pussy, and there she went crazy again bucking, thrashing arching her body at impossible angles and squirted more juices this time on my face, it seemed like her orgasms were on a hair trigger and man she was a true squirter. Vivi was panting and breathing hard her entire body was shaking, her eyes were glassy and unfocussed.

"Was this the first time you ever came with a man?" I asked coming up from between her thighs.

Vivi nodded turning red. She said panting that she had come before when she played with herself in her room but never did she had this death defying experience.

"Oh I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." I said.

I pushed her back down on the bed. Spreading her legs I rubbed my cock shaft up and down between her cunt lips and there she went again drenching my cock with her juices, I placed my cock head at entrance of her jade gate and pushed my head was in and was tightly held by her cunt walls as they closed on the glen. It was her copious juices that made the initial entry easy. Vivi squirmed.

I lowered myself and supported my body on elbows and shoved hard, her hymen went for a toss her juices and her virginal blood made my pubic bone crushed her pubic bone in one mighty thrust. AAARRRRAAAAAHH OOOHHHHH NNNNNAAAAHHH Vivi wailed, her body taut.

I let Vivi adjust to my girth and length, her chest was heaving and breathing in gasps. I kissed her lovely lips tenderly first and then passionately as she relaxed and kissed me back. I started moving in and out slowly teasing her, I took my time watching how Vivi reacted to each thrust, and saw that she was certainly enjoying. I asked her to wrap her arms and legs around me. It would help me go deeper.

Vivi started matching my thrusts with extra leverage she got. I encouraged her by telling her "Oh yeah baby just like that".

"Oh, it feels so good my lord." Vivi said enjoying the difference my encouragement had made.

I could feel the friction between our bodies increased and I loved how my cock was indeed able to go to her deepest depth filling her, kissing her neck I whispered how good her tight little pussy felt, which seemed to excite Vivi more as her breathing quickened and her body shivered in ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.