Mythical Island
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

In the room I gently put Ruchi down and proceeded to take out my weapons and lay them on the table one by one after weapons it was my clothes I undressed and went to the bathroom there I saw the tub full with fresh cool water I eased myself in the tub, a minute later Ruchi walked in and by God she looked like pocket Venus the goddess herself in her all naked glory. In the previous life at 37 yrs of age she had an incredible figure of 36B 26 32 on her petit frame of 4.9 ft. and in this life she had retained her height of 4.9 ft but now had a figure of 34 24 34, her 34 size tits looked big and rock firm on her tiny frame and man she was gorgeous.

Ruchi mocked at me and said enjoyed the view my lord, I said yes my lady the view is enchanting would she mind joining me in the tub she answered gladly my charming lord and she entered the tub, we started to play by splashing water on each other soon she was straddling my thighs her delectable ass rested almost near my navel my hard cock was caressing her lower back I tweaked her nipples with my thumb and fore finger, she moaned as she leaned on me to kiss Ruchi moaned we had a long smouldering kiss that would have put fire to the palace but were save as we were in tub full of cold water (pun intended) but the kiss was real.

Ruchi said to me that; Manu do you remember the night when I was 18 and we met at Vini's wedding.

Manu – how could I forget that night when after the ceremonies we all were finding a place to sleep as it had been a tiring day for us and we two landed in the same place.

Ruchi – it was cosy but not enough for two people but we managed and you rascal you took advantage!

Manu – oh come on you were pressing your sweet ass in to my hard cock, you undid your pajama and panty down, I also undid my pajama but it was you who took my cock and placed in between your thighs, you whispered that you wanted me to rub my cock between your pussy lips.

Ruchi – yes that I did because your cock felt delicious and it sent sweet shivering up my body and cunt.

Manu – yeh I remember you had your orgasm.

Ruchi – yeh, it was one that I remember till today.

I started to suck on her tit and she moaned, I asked Ruchi to get up I stood up too we started to soap each other and then we poured water from the jug which we filled from the bucket by the side of the tub. Ruchi went on her knees and took my cock in her hand my girth was too much, her tiny hand could not encircle my thickness she started caressing my cock Ruchi licked the precum oozing out from the one eyed monk, she slurped with her tongue and sent shivers through my spine Ruchi then took my cock head in her hot mouth, her mouth was also tiny and she could barely take the head and for that she had to stretch her lips Ruchi started tongue lashing the underside of my cock head I was swimming in ecstasy I tried to shove more cock in to her mouth but it would not go, Ruchi sucked hard and caressed my balls I was reaching the point of no return I held her head as I came hard, her mouth was like a clamp on my cock not a drop was missed as Ruchi devoured my cum.

Ruchi and I came out of the bathroom, I poured two drinks of vodka and handed her one she took it I gulped down my drink and poured another then I lit a cigarette and sucked on it. Ruchi said Manu I know your cock is huge for my tiny pussy but I want that monster to tear my cunt I want him in total.

Ruchi grew bold as the liquor took its effect she gave me a toecurling kiss her breath was sweet her lips rosy pink! I returned her kiss with equal passion, my hand started to play with those big and firm boobs. I tweaked her nipples she moaned in my mouth I cupped her tits firmly she clung to me even more, Ruchi then moved between my thighs and held my cock in her tiny hand, her hand made my cock twitch, precum oozed out of it, she licked, Ruchi then took my cock head between her luscious lips and sucked on it I was in heaven I held her head and controlled her movement, after some vigorous sucking by her I pulled her up to me, she came willingly and we started kissing. I soon turned around and there, she was so tiny beneath my big body, I started licking, sucking and kissing her gorgeous body, she was squealing and giggling with pleasure, I did full justice with her tits licking, sucking, chewing and flicking them teats with my tongue, she came in small measures but she came.

I finally were between that heavenly valley made by her smooth Ivory thighs and saw beads of her juices on her jade gate, her vulva was twitching in anticipation. Since she was tiny I ran my tongue right from her bum hole to her clit in one motion. She screamed uuuuhhhhhheeeehhh GODDDD, Manu Darling do it again and the decent man that I was I obliged by doing it repeatedly. She was screaming, sobbing and thrashing her body wildly she then with both hands pulled my hair to mash my mouth to her cunt as she came repeatedly. I lapped up her copious juices like a dog and was enjoying every moment of it, I slipped my tongue in her wet cunt and swirled my tongue inside and Ruchi went crazy, she tugged so hard on my hairs that I felt I will be scalped today. I pulled myself free from her clutches to breathe some air, I dove again and this time my target was her clit, I sucked, flicked, chewed and rolled her clit with my mouth and tongue, Ruchi went wild and berserk she arched her back and lifted her ass almost a foot off the bed. I supported her ass in the palms of my hands but continued with my tongue-lashing; suddenly Ruchi became limp and passed out.

I left her on her own and got myself another shot of vodka and then fetched the tube of lubrigel from the bathroom. I applied lubrigel generously on Ruchi's cunt and on my cock as well, Ruchi was very tiny in her cunt opening. Ruchi had passed out, she was in stupor, and it was the right time for me to invade her Virgin tiny cunt. I put my now rampant cock head on her cunt opening, I then placed the tip of my cock head on the opening and pushed hard Oh by golly I was three inches in the tightest of cunt, Ruchi's hymen had gone for a toss, she arched her back and screamed loud. Ruchi was wide-awake and tried to wiggle out to escape the monster that invaded her pussy but I held my ground. I gave her enough time to recover and adjust to my thickness and size, tears escaped her eyes she was sobbing, and I ignored her as my lust for her was at its peak.

I laid myself on her tiny body and started ramming her and in few strokes I met her pubic bone, her virginal blood and the gel made it easier. She was in pain; once I bottomed out, I remained there for her to recover from the invasion of her virgin cunt. I crouched on my hunches with my cock still in her, I started to suck on her pink nipples rolling them with my tongue in between and cupped her other tit Ruchi relaxed a bit. Ruchi's thighs were stretched too wide she felt uncomfortable so I lifted myself from her body and put her legs on my shoulder this gave me deeper accesses to her cunt I then gathered her tiny body in my arms and covered her tiny body with mine and in doing so her knees mashed her boobs. I slowly started fucking her tight cunt with slow but long and deep strokes; with every stroke, my cock went pass her cervix, which released waves of pleasure in her nubile body. Ruchi said Manu Darling yes, yes do it just do it, It feels too good yeeehhh, listening to her pleasure cries I jammed my cock and started rotating my hips to massage her cervix opening and in doing so I was also massaging her clit too. This was too much for Ruchi to bear she cried O MY GGODD ARRRRHHH, MAAAA... , EEEWWOOOWORRAAAHHH, WWWHHHOOOOOEEEE and started cumming hard then her body went stiff on the outside but was trembling all inside. Her cunt muscles were rippling all over my cock giving me a heady feeling but I was not done with her my lust was still raging, her eyes became glassy she started caressing my back. I started kissing Ruchi she kissed me back. I pulled my cock out of her it felt like I am drawing out of a vacuumed hose and my cock came out with a loud noise of "POK", there was lot of virginal blood on the sheet, my cock and her pussy, her pussy had a big gaping hole her cunt lips were quivering and her vulva was twitching.

Ruchi then slipped in my arms I caressed her back and she held my cock at base in her hand. Ruchi said Manu Darling it is still hard, I told her because it was not finished with her cunt yet. Ruchi said Manu Darling I too want more but never thought that this monster would fit in my cunt but it did and gave me so much pleasure, it's a lovely monster I love him and saying so she got up and started sucking on it. Ruchi was sucking nicely and I decided it is time for the grand finale.

I asked Ruchi to stop sucking and get on all fours as I wish to take her doggy style, she got up and was on all fours. I asked Ruchi to place her head and hands on the pillow this made her ass jut out to the perfect height. I rubbed my hard cock between her cunt lips, Ruchi shivered in anticipation; I placed my now wet cock head at the entrance and shoved hard my 8 inches of love muscle slid easily in her tight but very wet silky cunt. I gave another lunge to her cunt and I was totally in. Ruchi moaned and sighed and said it feels good to be full again.

I grabbed her ass and started fucking her juicy tight cunt with deep strokes, my balls were stimulating her clit every time I bottomed, Ruchi's, breathing became hard her cunt walls were gripping and releasing my cock. She begged me to do her harder hearing her my lust took me completely, I started fucking her cunt like a jackhammer and also started spanking her ass cheeks. Ruchi started screaming shrieking as a totally new experience shook her body, she was trembling, shivering, crying and moaning as her body started spasming and here I was drilling her cunt mercilessly with such a force that she had flattened out on her tummy instead being on her knees.

The slapping sound made by my pelvis and her firm round ass was symphony to my ears; I was fucking her pussy as if a man possessed, ignoring her cries I kept on banging her cunt from behind. Ruchi clutched the pillow in her fists and sobbed, screamed and shivered but I kept on going relentlessly, her rippling, gripping and clutching cunt muscles were taking me higher and higher on the ecstasy plains with my every stroke. My cock head banging her cervix with every stroke made Ruchi shiver and shake with pleasure so much so that she was cumming continuously by the rapids; my every stroke in her cunt was making a squishing sound. At last Ruchi and her tiny nubile body could not take the onslaught of my lust, she screamed in the pillow and clenched her thighs and butt as if to stop my hammering of her cunt, her cunt was now trembling like a volcano and she erupted and passed out cold. I could feel my cock vibrating in her cunt and I could not control all the passion, pent up desires and my lust erupted like a tsunami from my cock. I collapsed out cold over Ruchi's nubile soft young tiny body.

I got up and poured myself a drink and lit a cig to smoke, I drank Ruchi's naked beauty with my drink I finished my drink and crushed the cig in the ashtray, I was still hard as steel, I then decided to fuck her sweet tight ass. I went to bed and applied generous amount of lubrigel on my cock Ruchi was still out cold I parted her ass cheeks and applied a gob of lubrigel on her pink rectum, I then placed the head of my cock on her bum hole and pushed puck the head was in, Ruchi's eyes flew open she cried out as she came to her senses and asked me to take it out it's painful she cried. I held Ruchi firmly by her butt cheeks with both hands as she tried to wiggle out, I asked Ruchi to relax her asshole muscles and her body then she will be fine, listening to me her tensed body relaxed. I sensed it and shoved hard, I was more than half in Ruchi cried out as she bit the pillow.

I waited for few second to let her get use to my cock since she was very very tight. I eased out my cock about an inch and rammed it back with force and, I was fully in her ass. I then started moving in and out at a gentle pace, I slapped her firm and round butt cheeks hard, Ruchi cried, I carried on spanking, her butt became dark pink the vibrations caused by my spanking reached to her cunt and ass tunnels making her quiver with pleasure. I then lifted Ruchi and pressed her back to my chest, I was sitting with my butt on my heels. Ruchi was sitting in my lap with my cock fully inside her ass, I started to play with her tits with my one hand and with the other, and I played with her clit. Ruchi started moaning and rotating her ass in my lap, I nibbled on her earlobes sending shivers of pleasure down her spine.

Ruchi arched her back and purred, I bit on lovely nape of her neck, she went berserk and came by buckets, her back arched to impossible angle then she rested her both hands on the bed and started gripping and releasing my cock in her ass, boy I was in heaven. I asked Ruchi to open her knees wider and place her head on the pillow with her hands on either side she did as told, all during this I did not let my cock out of her ass, her ass was now low on bed but at perfect height for me to fuck. I started reaming her ass with powerful strokes, my balls were banging her clit, which made her squeal in pleasure and she started having a series of small orgasms. I started banging her ass harder and harder and with every stroke she started stretching on the bed, soon was flat on her tummy but this did not made me stop I fucked her ass as if there was no tomorrow. My strokes made her clit rub with the bed and suddenly she clenched her butt tightly as spasms shook her body. She was cumming and her ass muscles were playing music on my cock, Ruchi cried with ecstasy in the pillow, I was not to be put behind as I released my cannon in her ass, this triggered another series of shivers and convulsions through her body. We both lay there in sheer exhaustion, I went to the bathroom to pee and clean my cock with soap and disinfectant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.