Mythical Island
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I pulled the last swig and emptied the bottle I threw the bottle overboard. I went directly in to my cabin they both followed me and closed the door, in the cabin a single candle was giving light I lighted more candles and placed them in a manner that every corner of the cabin had one candle, Nita came to me and whispered Manu she is only 14 yrs. make her feel relaxed please. I nodded and went to Shiny who flinched as I approached her but I took her in my arms and kissed her hard her eyes grew wild, I pushed my tongue in her mouth and she started melting in my arms. Her lips were soft and tasted like honey her breath was sweet her skin was like silk her colour was like coffee with milk. Shiny's firm breast drilled holes in my chest I lifted her in my arms and lay her on bed she looked delirious I looked at Nita she nodded her approval I went to Nita and undressed her in less than five seconds flat, my lust was growing by the second. I laid Nita on the bed next to Shiny and I positioned in between the two nubile beauties, I started first with Nita as I wanted Shiny to come out of her stupor I started kissing Nita on her tits I sucked, nibbled and chewed on her teats Nita moaned sighed and fixed her fingers in my hair to bring me closer to her bosom with my one hand I flicked her clit maKing her lift her ass and thrash her body on bed Nita started to wet the bed with her juices I left her panting with desire and turned to Shiny who was looKing the entire scene with eyes as big as saucers I pulled Shiny to me and started with her honey lips man she was on a hot trigger Shiny trembled and shivered I finally entered her mouth with my tongue we duelled for a while until she got breathless I kissed her earlobes and her hollow of her neck sending shivers down her spine. I continued my journey down and encountered two mountain peaks they stood proud and they moved undulated by her breath I licked, flicked, rolled and chewed her tits Shiny was squirming, moaning with her eyes closed, Shiny shivered trembled and cried in ecstasy I moved down to her navel she cried again I then got between her thighs kissing her inner thighs Nita got her head between my thighs and started sucKing my cock between her ruby lips and her hot mouth a shiver ran through my spine. I started moving my hips and slowly started fucKing Nita's hot virgin mouth, my tongue was playing havoc on Shiny's cunt as I probed her cunt opening with my tongue and then shifted my focus on her engorged clit, I sucked, flicked and rolled my tongue on her clit, Shiny writhed, thrashed, bucked and lifted her body of the bed as she dug her fingers fiercely in my hairs and pulled them hard and she screamed her pleasures that reverberated through the night Shiny was whimpering her cunt lips trembling on the other hand, listening Shiny scream Nita created a vacuum on my cock and I shoved my cock hard in her mouth and exploded in her hot mouth Nita did not miss a beat as she drank my cum to the last drop. I pulled myself off the bed and opened a new bottle of vodka and poured three glasses in large measures, both girls were up I gave them each a glass and then I took mine and lit a cig I inhaled the smoke and relaxed. I finished my glass in one gulp and sucked on my cig and letting the smoke out of my nostrils slowly, the girls in excitement downed the fiery liquid very fast; I went back to bed and asked Shiny to do the same to Nita that I had done to her Shiny dove between Nita's thighs and in doing so raised her butt her cunt peeKing through her thighs it was glistening with her juices and was dark pink I got hard looKing at her and listening the moans and sighs of Nita as Shiny attacked her cunt with vigor, Nita started bucKing I told Shiny to hold Nita firmly by her thighs as Shiny controlled Nita I started rubbing my cock head between Shiny's cunt lips Shiny started to tremble her cunt lips quivered and soon my cock head was coated with her glistening juice I centered my cock head at her entrance and I firmly gripped her ass and gave a mighty shove my cock disappeared almost half in her very tight pussy, Shiny screamed in pain and pleasure but her scream was muffled as my shove mashed her face in Nita's cunt that made Nita to scream in pleasure. I saw blood trickling and blotting the bed beneath I gave Shiny a moments rest to adjust and then gave another hard push and I was totally in as I hit her cervix hard Shiny let out a blood curdling scream I was holding her ass firmly I could see her asshole twitching I stayed seated full in her vibrating cunt her scream became a whimper then I started slowly plowing her cunt with long deep strokes and every stroke bumped with her cervix and she shivered with every thrust I spat on her asshole and shoved my thumb in one go Shiny yelped on the other hand Nita's moans and cries were getting louder I was getting crazier with lust I started rotating my thumb in Shiny's asshole as I increased my pace of fucKing her tight cunt her juices and her virginal blood made my strokes slick I felt like my cock is butter tube. Nita on the other hand shivered and let out a scream that would have the dead come out of their graves Nita convulsed and thrashed on bed and went limp watching Nita coursing through her orgasms made me hammer fuck Shiny's cunt and I started slapping her ass with my left hand on every stroke while instead rotating my thumb I started fucKing her asshole with my thumb Shiny went berserk she started hollering incoherently screaming sobbing and asked me not to stop Shiny's invitation made me mad with lust I banged her harder, my banging made her go flat over Nita I supported my weight on my elbows as I banged Shiny's cunt ferociously her cunt was now maKing squishing sound with my every stroke I lowered my head and started sucKing on Nita's tits sucKing, flicKing and biting them delicious orbs as I kept banging Shiny's nubile cunt Shiny was caressing my forearms with her both soft hands and then she gripped them so her nails tore in to my skin and drew blood she clenched her thighs and butt tighter than a flies ass, Nita also came around back to the planet and started moaning loudly the effect of Nita's lusty moans, the slapping sound of my body with Shiny's butt added to the orchestra that Shiny's cunt muscles began playing on my throbbing cock, with one mighty thrust my cock applauded the musical ecstasy by exploding with a force that shredded my whole being in to millions of pieces and I roared as I came endlessly Shiny screamed and kept on screaming as her body throbbed beneath me in sheer ecstasy of pleasure that engulfed her whole being, the screams and moans became distant as I collapsed and could hear no more.

I woke up to the screaming silence of the night over a pile of warm and soft human flesh I was still hard and deep inside shinny's cunt I pulled myself up from the pile and got down from the bed the whole cabin reeked with the smell of raw sex, I walked up to the porthole my still hard cock bobbing up and down and I opened the port hole to let some fresh air in the cool breeze hit me like an icy blast I then opened the door of the cabin so that the smell gets cleared the outside air felt refreshing on my damp body the fresh cool air also revived those two nubile nymphs lying in a pile on the bed I let them take their own time. I then poured a vodka for me and lit a cig to smoke I walked out naked on the deck I heard footsteps and turned and saw Nita and Shiny coming towards me Shiny flew in my arms sobbing she said O My King you had made me the happiest women in this land, my King you taught me what is real sex. I kissed Shiny and told her that from now on only my cock means only my cock was to enter that juicy cunt of hers, hearing this Shiny gave me a smoldering kiss that would have put the jungle on fire. Nita came and melted in my arms and said she never imagined that she could cum so hard without actually having a cock inside her I then encircled my arms around my lovelies and looked at the lagoon that sparkled under the moonlight. Nita said Manu I want you to make love to me in the lagoon in the previous life she wanted it in the swimming pool but lagoon seems better. I nodded and she kissed me, I saw in the moonlight that my cum had started its journey from Shiny's cunt on to her thighs I told Shiny to go and wash in the bathroom she left and I noticed Shiny walKing with a wobble and her legs wide apart. I told Nita to bring the bottle of vodka, cigarettes and a sheet for the beach to lay on Nita nodded and left I climbed down the rock and went towards the lagoon I entered the clear waters and could see the fishes swimming away in the bright moonlight as I waded in the lagoon I stopped once the water reached my waist my cock was still upright and throbbing. I saw Nita and Shiny coming on reaching they laid the sheet on the white sand Nita brought the bottle of vodka and handed it to me I took a large swig and handed her back Shiny too waded in and said my god my King how much you have spewed your cum in me it is still coming out copiously I told her that the salt water of the lagoon will heal her pussy and the cum will also get over by the time we are out, both girls also took a swig of vodka and Nita closed the cap and let the bottle sink to the lagoon bed where it could be seen we three than took a dip in the cold water and as we came up we froze when the cool breeze hit us I saw that the areolas on their tits stiffened and their nipples hardened as they jutted like hard pebbles. Nita came closer to me and I cupped her breasts with both hands and rolled her hard as pebble nipples with my thumb Nita shivered and a moan escaped her lips suddenly I felt my cock in a hot orifice as Shiny got between us underwater and engulfed my cock almost half in her hot mouth Shiny was sucKing and massaging my cock like no tomorrow, finally she came up after a minute for air I was out of control I lifted Nita up she opened her legs and as I lowered her down towards my cock Nita took my cock in her hand and placed the head at her entrance between her cunt lips she shuddered Nita then locked her heals behind my back as I pulled Nita closer my cock head half entered her cunt, my cock and her cunt below water gave a different sensation her cunt was hot on my cock head and the water cold on my shaft I had her ass cheeks in my hands I gripped on them firmly and pulled her in a heave her cunt yielded to my cock and the head was in and felt like it was in an oven, Nita sobbed but clung harder to me I without pausing gave my cock a mighty shove I was half in Nita yelped and bucked arching her back maKing her pebble hard nipples drilling in my chest I felt something warm started seeping through her cunt it must be her virginal blood, I heaved again Nita cried out loud and tears came to her eyes as I was in her to the hilt. Nita held me tighter and her tits mashed in my chest she was trembling and so was her cunt around the thickness of my cock. I felt Shiny flicKing her at the base of my cock under water she also massaged my balls the sensation was unbelievable Shiny came up soon for air I told her I am moving a bit deeper and she should not go under water she nodded and started swimming, I moved a bit in the lagoon, now I started lifting and dropping Nita on my rampant cock, in water she weighted even less but being in water made our movements slow when I lifted Nita of my cock I felt like my cock is sucKing her cunt out and as I dropped her back on my cock I felt like I am tearing in to a butter brick Nita was shuddering and her pussy was convulsing on my cock. I held Nita firmly and headed to the shallow part of the lagoon where the water was about six inches deep I laid Nita down without my cock leaving her cunt even an inch now her body was half submerged in water her tits were out like twin mountains sticKing out of water her cunt was half in and half out of water with my cock up to the hilt and my balls underwater the lagoon water was lapping gently on my cock and her cunt lips Nita was moaning and releasing copious amount of juices I started drilling her tight cunt at a gentle pace but maKing sure to grind her clit with my pubic bone Nita started jerKing her body and lifted her hips to match my strokes I lowered my head and started to tease her tits and nipples Nita flew in to her first full blown orgasm she racked her nails on my back I saw her eyes were unfocussed and glassy she whispered "Manu give me more", and pulled me to kiss deeply. I pulled her legs and mashed her knees to her tits and started drilling her cunt with hard and long strokes maKing squelching sounds Nita arched her back I slipped my hand under her back and pulled her to me I covered her body and banged her with all that I had Nita started shaKing and with a scream that made my ears numb she started cumming like a tornado that sweeps away anything and everything that comes in its way and as the tornado reached my cock I too was swept away by its force as it triggered my hurricane cumming their duel was so fierce that made Nita and I to leave the planet and take a ride on floating clouds.

Our souls landed back in to our bodies as the ride in the floating clouds ended after a scorching kiss we got up Nita slumped in the sand as she could not manage to stand she was still delirious from our bout. I picked her up and took her to the sheet spread and lay her down her chest was heaving and her breathing was still not even Shiny was there she handed me a towel I covered Nita with the towel and took another and wiped my body dry. I picked the vodka bottle and took a long swig after that I lighted a cig inhaled deeply and relaxed flopped on the sheet and smoked my fag, I slept on the beach in between the cuties our bodies warming each other in the morning I woke to find Shiny sucKing on my pole and massaging my shaft I watched the fourteen yr old nymphs face looKing absolutely angelic I reached my hand and caressed her head with my fingers she looked and winked at me, I cupped her tit and rolled her nipple with my thumb she moaned with my cock in her hot mouth I felt vibrations around my cock, her saliva drooling out made her hand movement more slick on my shaft my balls begun to churn and boil I hissed I am cumming Shiny redoubled her efforts and soon I bucked my hips and came in spurts in her mouth Shiny drank all my cum without batting an eyelid she licked me clean and I felt refreshed I got up Nita and woke her up I told to quickly be on boat and dress after our shower because today Zora and party would come sooner.

We all rushed to the boat Nita and Shiny followed wobbly legs, at the base of the rock were greeted by my pets with a growl I patted their heads and noticed that Silky had not returned, we climbed up and rushed to the shower in the shower we got the sand out our bodies and then applied soap on each other Nita was in a playful mood she fooled around with Shiny cupping her breast, fingering her cunt and bum Shiny was squealing and giggling I got hard and decided to turn the tables on Nita since Nita was away from me I rubbed my hard between her ass cheeks Nita giggled and unaware of my intentions she carried on with Shiny I then gripped her waist and shoved hard my hard cock slipped right in her tight asshole thanks to the creamy soap lather Nita howled in pain I did not gave her another second and gave another mighy shove I slipped all in my pubic bone mashed with her light pink sphincter ring, Nita screamed as if she was being butchered. I squeezed her soapy tits fiercely she whined in pain, I was letting Nita get used to my cock in her ass I whispered her to relax she sobbed and in between sobs she said that how could I be so cruel I crooned in her ears that everything would be all right just relax and enjoy I felt her tensed body relaxed I told Shiny to turn on the shower and as the cool water hit our bodies I started reaming her ass slowly I told Shiny to play and suck on Nita's nipples Shiny applied herself with gusto soon Nita was swooning I then holding her with one hand started to play with her clit with the other hand Nita bucked and arched her back she became vocal Nita cried in pleasure eeeeeewwoooo, uuuuummmmm aaaaahhhhh uuuuuhhhhh mmmmmmmiiiiiyyyyy, that's really good the torment to her clit and her tits combined with my cock in her ass made her cum hard she shook, shuddered and trembled between me and Shiny's body I told Shiny to suck Nita's cunt hard and I started nibbling her earlobe Shiny started ravishing Nita's juicy cunt with her tongue and I mauled cupped and squeezed her firm tits I increased the force and the tempo of my reaming her ass Nita started to grip and release my cock in her ass by flinching her butt and thigh muscles I started ramming her hard my strokes were mashing Nita's pussy in Shiny's face she jammed her face in Nita's cunt and gave her a ferocious tongue lashing Nita started screaming incoherently MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYEEE GGGGGGAAAADDDDDDDDD, MMMAAAAAMMMMMAAAA UUUUUUHHHHHHH AAAARRRRRHHHHH WWWOOOOOOHHHHEEEE YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH GGGGEEEEVVVVEEVVE MMMEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR as her body exploded in multiple orgasms I started fucKing her tight asshole with all the power I had and spanked hard on her both ass cheeks Nita jumped I bit on the nape of her neck she screamed in pure ecstasy, I had reached the point of no return I shot my cum in her asshole she gripped my cock in vice like grip I was cumming and this triggered another tsunami of an orgasm she screamed until her voice was Horace then Nita started sobbing as I pulled out of her ass with a popping sound.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.