Mythical Island - Cover

Mythical Island

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

We all went to the designated place for the audience once again with the lord of the spirits; we had done what he had asked to do. I waited along with my wives for him to address us, the lord spoke to us, and he said now that we had done what he asked for. The lord ordered me that I should go to another chamber next to the dress one and there I am to look for weapons, they are the weapons that Manu the warrior king had them made for his army but when he saw his sons fighting each other he never told anybody about that chamber of weapons. The lord asked me to visit the chamber and arm my women for uncalled eventualities. I did as the lord ordered and when I reached the chamber, I was surprised to see a number of weapons of the ancients, what fascinated me were the crossbows. I called the girls and gave each a crossbow with a quiver that might be having more than 50 bolts and the best thing was that they were repeating ones. I also saw a magnificent shield made from Croc leather, I wondered if there were Croc's too on this cursed land, I took the shield and walked out to face the lord again. The lord said, my son listens carefully and not anyone of you interrupts me, we all nodded. The lord said, my children I am having big hopes please do not let me down, Manu my son you have to find the ancients spirits and rerelease them and now I will tell you who are the spirits that you have to release.

The lord said that the spirits that I had to seek and release are

1- Spirit of the Mother Earth

2- Spirit of Fertility

3- Spirit of 4 Seasons

4- Spirit of Harmony

5- Spirit of Knowledge

6- Spirit of the Forest

7- Spirit of the Rivers

8- Spirit of the Animals

9- Spirit of the Birds

10- Spirit of Healing

11- Spirit of the Dead

My son the lord said, when you release a spirit you would weaken the spirit of the devil and the spirit of devil would try harder to hit you in any way it could. Remember my son that whenever you release a spirit, the power of the spirit needs to transfer and it has to transferred to one of your wife. You have to choose the recipient of the power and choose carefully my son, once you have chosen the successor then adjust your headband so that the stone that your recipient wears has to be in centre of your headband. My son then when you hold her hands the power will transfer through the stones in her headband from yours, that is why there are eleven spirits and you are eleven. My son one power you would be keeping I again say choose carefully.

I asked the lord that how I would find the spirits. The lord said your paths would cross my son and now my last instructions to you before you leave to travel the difficult path of your destiny and your city awaits you as the people believe that one day their king would return as you would to them. My son you look like "Manu the warrior King" when he was your age and so does your wives like his Queens. The people would rejoice though they are few in numbers but still survive in their hope, you will also find six faithful animals, a Lioness, a Tigress, a female Bear, a female Wolf, a Mare and a Cow waiting for you and they are the last ones of their kind. The lord's voice suddenly sounded only in my head that said my son you have to impregnate them animals only once so the offspring's would be born with the human intelligence and would be loyal to you, they would take care of their next generations.

Finally, it was time to leave, the lord once again said, my children now leave and there is a door on the left when you get out of this chamber open it and there are stairs and a path by the side, which would take you to your destination. The lord then addressed me, Manu my son whenever you are confused you can always come to me, I wore all my weapons so did Sue and Nita and we left the chamber. True to his words we found the door and opened it and there lay a small city down the hill we started our journey with me leading the girls. We started our trek down to the city as we reached the gates and entered a man about thirty saw us and ran in back shouting "THE KING IS BACK", "THE KING IS BACK", "THE KING IS BACK", "WE ARE SAVED", "WE ARE SAVED", "WE ARE SAVED",. I marched to what looked like a palace and before I reached a crowd had gathered of about 100 odd people they prostrated themselves on the ground as I passed them I then climbed the steps of the palace they started to chant "HAIL THE KING", "HAIL THE KING", "HAIL THE KING", "OUR SAVIOR", "OUR SAVIOR", "OUR SAVIOR". I reached the top of the stairs, turned around and shouted "Quite" all of you, the deafening noise stopped they all turned towards me I asked those who are the governing council of them people to come forward. Five came forward I asked them to follow me and I turned and headed to the huge door my wives and the council followed, I pushed open the door I was met with a roar of animals, inside I saw the animals as the lord had told me about. I did not stop but those who followed me took a step back, without breaking my stride, I asked them to follow me without fear. I walked through the huge hall and in the middle was a throne made of pure gold studded with every precious stone known to men and there were ten more thrones of silver five on each side, I was surprised that despite the palace not lived in, it was clean. I crossed the animals on my sides and headed towards the throne the animals followed I reached the throne sighed took out my rifle and my sword (SHOGUN) kept them on either side of the throne and sat on the throne. My wives did the same.

I looked at my watch it showed 5 PM the evening was approaching fast, the cow came and licked my feet I tickled her behind the years and said I name you "Betty" the cow as if she understood nodded her head and stepped back. It was the Mare who stepped forward, nuzzled her head between my legs, and grunted, she was a beautiful white mare her coat shining, I caressed her mane and rubbed her head I name you "Windy" the mare nodded and stepped back. In came the she wolf, she rubbed her neck to my right leg, I held her head in my hands and looked in to her eyes, I heard her voice in my head I am yours to command my lord I said I accept her. I said aloud I name you "Misty", she licked my hand and wagged her tail and stepped back. Then it was female bear and my, she was huge the same happened to me with her as it happened with Misty, aloud I said I name you "Baby" the Bear. It was a white tigress with black stripes she growled in my head I heard her, she said I am your to take and command my lord I accepted her and named her "kiddo", she growled licked my palm and stepped back. The next and last was the lioness she was majestic, I could see the muscles rippling under her shiny golden coat I looked in to her eyes I heard her, I offer you my soul my lord I accepted and named her "Silk". I then ordered the animals to retire for the night and I would speak to them the next day they departed. I then focussed on the five men and asked the headman among them was to step forward. One came forward he was about fifty yrs. of age. I asked him his name he said my king that he goes by the name Pota and these four were his companions who all in this time of crises somehow managed the remaining folks of this once glorious to survive. I asked Pota to arrange for lights for the palace as it was getting dark and some food for us then we would retire for the day and would talk tomorrow. Pota bowed and signalled a young man, the man rushed to do the bidding and in few minutes several men and women came to the palace and they started lighting the torches in the hall and lanterns in rooms. A, young beautiful women with doe shaped eyes in her early twenties came and bowed, she was not wearing anything above the waist only couple of colourful bead strings, her tits were firm without a hairline sag her skin was light brown. She said my king the food has been laid on the table in the dining hall I got up from the throne so did my Queens and we followed the women to the dining hall. I entered the dining hall and was surprised to see the opulence, the table was huge it could seat forty people, the cutlery was magnificent we sat down to eat I asked Pota to retire and leave couple of women to assist the Queens, Pota bowed and said as you wish my king and then he left. The food was very ordinary consisting of bread and some vegetable stew but tasted nice, I could imagine the hardships faced by the people and promised that I would do my best to improve it. We ate our food in silence we all were trying to digest all that had happened to us in past few days and had changed our lives.

We finished our food and decided to explore the rooms, which were on the first floor. The rooms were too good they were large with Queen sized beds the sheets were white the floors carpeted and every room had a washroom but no running water. I decided to look in to it in due time, then we came to the kings room and this was huge with a four-poster king size bed the bed was huge it could easily sleep six and I was pleased I admired the former King really the realm had flourished under his rule and I decided to better him. Nita said that today was their wedding night and asked me that who I would want tonight to be first in my bed, though I had many things to thought about but the prospect of bedding the beauties was too delicious to refuse. I said I do not wish to start favouritism but I ask you all that who wants to be first, nine hands were up in an instant. It was Vandy, who stood quietly in the back with her head down. I asked Vandy why she did not wanted to be the first. Vandy said that she is skinny and dusky; she is not beautiful as compared to the rest that is why she decided to wait for her turn. Vandy shocked me by her reply I went to Vandy and took her in my arms and pulled her closer to me, I said the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and the real beauty lies within. One only has to find it, every colour has its own beauty and for me colour does not matter. I love you all irrespective of your colour, shape or size, no matter what lies in future I would love them all until eternity and they would all share my love, passion and my bed equally tonight I want to be with Vandy. My speech moved them so much that all had tears in their eyes and Vandy melted in my arms I picked her up and took her to bed and lay her down, the rest of the girls left and I closed the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.