My Brother's Horn - Cover

My Brother's Horn

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Coming of Age Sex Story: A young girl discovers that her brother has what she needs.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

I was finishing my lunch in the noisy cafeteria when Marcie plunked herself down beside me and whispered loudly, "Did you know your brother had a really big cock?"

I made a face at her and kept chewing. "Oh sure," I said when she continued to nod. "And I suppose his skin's cleared up too."

"Buck saw him in the shower," Marcie said, looking superior as she usually does. "He said it looked like a python."

"Right," I said. "And do you know he's only fourteen? He skipped a grade."

"So? What's that got to do with it? If he's hung, he's hung. Anyhow, I thought maybe you had seen it." She grinned at me.

"My brother is a jerk, a nerd, a bookworm, a drudge and a dope even if he did make the baseball team. He doesn't even look at girls." I had to admit the idea excited me, and I certainly hadn't seen my brother naked since he got bathed with me when we were little kids.

So when I got home and changed my clothes, I ventured into his room and clicked on his Mac. I looked at the online history and there were all these porn sites, mostly stories but pictures and videos too. I looked at a couple. He was very interested in girls, especially cock-sucking girls.

So when he got home from baseball practice, I followed him into his room and sat on the side of his messy bed. "How'd it go?" I asked.

He nodded his shaggy head. "Got to pitch some batting practice," he said, stripping off his shirt, tossing it toward the wash bag and pulling on an old Orioles t-shirt. I was surprised to see the muscles the kid had. He was ripped, seriously cut I mean, hard abs and wide chest, great shoulders.

"They ever give you a bad time in the showers?"

He smiled. "Yeah. They call me the hairless wonder. Get smacked with wet towels sometimes." He licked his lips and looked at me kind of funny, shyly I guess. "Some guys call me meat and horse and stuff like that."

"How come?" I asked as blandly as I could, a little excited.

"My, you know," he put his hand to his groin, "my penis, it kind of grew when I got that spurt last winter. It's pretty big now." He made a face and turned away. "It's none of your business."

"You ever measure it?"

He blushed and shook his head and ran out of the room and down the stairs. I went to my room and waited, and when I heard him close his door, I crossed the hall, my big boobs bouncing and nipples hardening since I had tossed my bra aside.

"Want to talk to you," I said as he sat goggle-eyed, and I swayed up to stand in front of him, putting my hands behind me and taking a deep breath, stretching the t-shirt. "Like 'em?"

They really jutted when I did that, rose and pointed. My big jugs don't really need any support, but they are heavy and the dark nipples are large and puffy.

He nodded and made a funny noise as I dropped to one knee and fumbled in his groin.

"Wait, wait," he said loudly. "Don't."

By then I had his zipper down and my hand on his big, warm cock. I had handled a few and his didn't feel any different so I pulled it out and then sat back on my heels. It was big, seriously big, and it was getting bigger.

My brother's limp member was maybe a half-foot long, as big around as a garden hose and all pink and wrinkled with a huge, helmet-shaped head. He whimpered when I grasped it and sucked the head into my mouth, and then he buried his hands in my curly hair and closed his eyes. I could feel his knees shaking as his big tool hardened.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.