Indian Fighters - White Death
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Our young (14) hero in West Texas in 1862 is forced to take on the responsibilities of an adult when Comanches kill his parents. He vows to wipe out the Comanche tribe, and he starts out with the group that killed his parents. Along the way, he takes up bounty hunting as a way to make a living. He also picks up some wives and other interesting things.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Western   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow   Violence  

The next morning, we both woke up feeling a lot better than I figured that we would. At Martha's insistence, we even had what she called a "quick one." Three fucks in 24 hours, when you count in tonight, was heaven for a man my age.

We got dressed, and I felt almost funny in clean clothes. Martha announced that we were going to buy me some more clothes so that mine could be washed once a week. I thought that was pushing things a bit far, but I was not going to argue if she was going to do the work.

After a delicious breakfast of ham, eggs, grits, biscuits, butter, gravy, and coffee, I was ready to get to work or to sleep it off. Well, the women decided for me that we were going to hunt for the strong boxes. It took almost seven hours of hunting before we found four chests buried under a hay stack in the barn. My God, those boxes were heavy. We dragged them into the kitchen and managed to figure out how to open them from some keys we found on Smith's body. Incidentally, we were going to have to turn him in by tomorrow or forget it because of the way he was beginning to decompose.

When we got those boxes open we had to sit down to recover our senses. Three boxes were nearly full of gold and silver. The other box held rings, watches, and other such stuff. We didn't know how to put a value on the jewelry, so we set it aside while we counted the coins and bars.

When we got through, three hours later, we had a total of $21,397. There were $9,400 in gold bars, and the rest was in the form of gold and silver coins. We were so rich that we could retire for life if we wanted to. That presented a problem: none of us wanted to retire. The women wanted to move to a large town, well, one as large as Oak Junction, at least. I knew from my recent experience with the broken ribs that I could not sit around all day; besides, I had all of those Comanches that I wanted to kill!

I told my new wives about my vendetta with the Comanches, and, like true Texans, they agreed with me. We compromised with moving into Oak Junction. There were several empty houses that we could claim: all we had to do was to pick one and move in. We decided to spend tomorrow turning in Jacob Smith, nee Henry Hathaway, and finding a house in Oak Junction to move into. Of course, my night, tonight, was already committed for.

We didn't bathe that night, which was alright with me. I never was a fan of baths, anyway. Ann pulled me to Martha's bed, and, when I asked the reason, said that Martha was going to use Ann's bed because it was too narrow for two people. Okay, that sounded reasonable to me. We stripped and plopped down on the bed, and Martha stood to one side. Ann explained that Martha was there to help her if she made any mistakes. Ann was a virgin, so she wanted her mother, who was an experienced fucker, there for advice and recommendations. Again, I had no reason to complain; after all, Ann had watched Martha and me the night before.

Actually, I was not all that experienced myself, so I was ready to listen to any good advice that might come my way. Especially, I had no experience with virgins, and wondered how to go about splitting her maidenhead. I even wondered if Ann still had hers. I knew that the maidenhead existed, but that was about the extent of my knowledge, and I probably would not recognize one if I saw it.

All I knew for sure was that the presence of a maidenhead proved virginity, but the lack of one proved nothing. I had heard that a woman could break her maidenhead while riding a horse, though a side-saddle would make that less likely. However, there were few side-saddles in Texas, so I did not think that they were much help locally. I didn't really care, all I was interested in was the pussy, and I figured that all women had one of those!

Ann was obviously ready to fuck for all of what I could tell, so I crawled between her legs and waited for her to open her pussy lips for me. Ann had to be reminded by her mother, but she acted as soon as she was prompted, so there was no problem there. My cock was ready with the head poking out of the hole in the foreskin, so I was obviously ready, too. I leaned in and rubbed my cock head up and down in Ann's pussy slit on the advice of her mother. Well, that was some good advice to keep in mind for use with any woman I wanted to fuck.

I got lined up with Ann's pussy hole and leaned in to make contact. Wow, I had not expected Ann to be so tight. With Martha, I had been able to slip in with no real effort, but that was not going to be the story with Ann. I managed to start the head end of my cock in the right place, but Ann's pussy was so tight that I could slip no farther. "Jesse, what's wrong. Why aren't you pushing into my hole?"

"I don't know what the problem is. Your pussy hole is so small that I can't push my way in like I did for Martha. Martha, do you have a suggestion?"

"Yeah, I think that it is a question of experience. My fuck-hole has been used so much over the last 18 years that I have gotten a lot looser than I was when I started. I noticed that last night with Jesse, but I had forgotten about it. Ann, put you ankles on Jesse's shoulders, and let's see if the change in angle is any help."

We made the change and Ann's pussy was now pointing at the ceiling. That let me push in straighter, and I should be able to get more force. Ann spread her lips and I found her fuck-hole. This time, I was able to push more nearly straight in, and I was able to get the force where it was needed. I slid about half of my cock head into Ann, and I bumped against her maidenhead. Okay, she had one, for what that was worth.

I kept pushing, and I felt her maidenhead stretch back away from the opening, but now I was held up by the ring of muscle just behind her pussy lips. Dammit, it was enough to think that there was a conspiracy against us making this work! I kept pushing, and my helmet suddenly popped through the restricting ring, and that broke Ann's maidenhead at the same time. She screamed at that pain, and I stopped. In fact, I almost jerked out of her fuck-hole at the surprise.

"Ann, are you okay? I can pull out if you need me to, or I can stay where I am for a little bit to let you get used to me."

"NO! Don't pull out! Just wait a minute for me to catch my breath. My maidenhead surprised me when it broke. It did hurt a tiny bit, but not enough to make me want to stop what we are trying to do."

"Okay, I'll just stay where I am until you tell me to move."

It was only a few seconds later that Ann said that she felt like she was up to more penetration. I pushed in a little farther and felt my cock hang up on a dry spot. I pulled back just a tiny bit and pushed in some more. This time, I felt a change in the texture of the skin that I was rubbing against, and I wondered about that, but Ann moaned in pleasure at that moment, and I quit worrying about it, other than to note that it felt good to me, too.

I was able to slide in all the way this time. I bumped gently against Ann's nubbin, and this produced another moan of pleasure. Ah, this was more like it! I paused in my stroking to let Ann savor the feeling of being filled with my cock, and she said, "Oh, Jesse, your pecker feels so good inside me that way. Please just hold there for a minute so that I can enjoy the moment."

About a minute later, she told me to start stroking, and I did. Her fuck-hole was so tight that it took real effort to move back and forth. That was nothing like the free and easy slippage I'd had with Martha. Fortunately, I could feel Ann loosen up as I stroked. After a minute or so of stroking, I could move without working so hard, and I admit that I liked that better.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.