Mystery Tour - Cover

Mystery Tour

Copyright© 2014 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 4: Arriving

For the first few days, life on the ship was a lot like life in the moonbase. The biggest difference was Lupe. She went next door to see Miguel two more nights in the first week. Dee only came over once, and she slept with Kim that time. I could live with that, especially since I was with Carlita and Maria that night. It showed how far we'd come in a short time. A threesome with me, my sort-of-ex wife and my teen daughter's best friend! Sure I enjoyed it. We'd all been through medical so I was looking, and feeling, good and Maria was back to what she'd looked like when we'd gotten married. Her pussy was back the way it had been as well. It was a lot tighter now than it had been after three kids.

We could see Carlita changing by then. She was eating three big meals every day, but didn't get fat; all her new weight was bone and muscle. She hadn't reached her full height yet, but she was getting there. It must have been weird for her, changing shape like that. Like a fast-forward teenage growth-spurt. She got clumsy as well. She was bigger than she thought she was, so she sometimes banged into things. We had to clean up a couple of spilled glasses of OJ over breakfast. The other Marines told her that things would get easier once she stopped growing and got used to how long her new arms were.

I was able to talk to Carlita about Rosamaria's possible new friend, Shelley-Ann, and she agreed it sounded like a good idea. I left it with her since there wasn't any more I could do.

One evening in that first week Carlita called a family meeting. No kids, they were in bed. Just her and us four concubines. "I've got two things to talk about," she told us. "First, Miguel and I have agreed that if the worst happens and either of us gets killed, we'll each leave our concubines to the other. That means if anything happens to me, then the four of you will stay together and join Miguel's family."

I was happy with that. We all knew Miguel; even Kim knew him some. This way if the worst happened, we could stay together with a sponsor we all knew. The others were nodding as well. It was good of Carlita to think ahead. OK, so we were being handed around like property, but at least she was trying to do her best for us within what was allowed. It would be a helluva lot better than being dumped in with the Civil Service pool. We'd learned enough about that to know it was the last place we wanted to end up. Apart from anything else, me and Maria would probably be split apart if that happened. This way we'd stay together as part of Miguel's family.

"Second, babies," Carlita announced, interrupting my thoughts. "We need to get started soon. I know you've all been practicing," she smiled and we grinned back. "Now we get to do it for real. I'll be last because I have to wait until my training finishes. I'll want two of you to start now and one later, closer to me. They've asked us to spread the pregnancies out a bit so the maternity wards on Waller don't get completely overwhelmed in nine months time. Any of you want to volunteer for a slot?"

"I'm happy to go first," Maria said. "I've done it before."

"Can I wait please, Carlita?" Kim asked.

Carlita looked at Lupe.

"I'll go early with Mama if Kim wants to wait 'til later."

Carlita smiled. "Good, everybody gets what they want. Maria and Lupe will arrive on Waller pregnant. Kim follows a few months later, so the bathroom is clear for her in the mornings. I'll be last, so you can all tell me just how much my back is going to ache."

"It does, but it's worth it," Maria advised her, following up with a smile to Lupe.

"OK, that's half of the equation. We also need some fathers." She turned to Lupe, "We've agreed on Miguel to father your first." Lupe smiled at the thought. I'd known that was coming and I was OK with it. So was Lupe; we'd talked about it. I knew that Maria was happy with Miguel for Lupe as well. He was a good man, a good father and he'd treat our girl right. She'd sure enough enjoyed her times with him over the last few days.

Then Carlita looked at me, "Carlos, you already have three children with Maria, so you'll father Kim's baby. For the moment I'll leave you turned off so you can help with practice. I'll turn you and Kim back on when the time comes for her to start her baby."

Kim? Yeah, I could father a baby with Kim. That wouldn't be difficult. Like Carlita said, we'd been practicing. The difficult part was what was coming next. If I wasn't going to father Maria's next kid then someone else was.

Us humans are strange. Even if we know something is coming, we can ignore it and pretend it isn't going to happen, right up until it hits us in the face. That's probably what's keeping the Earth going now, when everyone knows the Swarm are on their way. People ignore them and carry on as if they don't exist. Me and Maria had done the same thing. She was going to go with another man and have his baby. We'd both been ignoring it, but it hadn't gone away. Up to now I'd been having my fun with Kim and Carlita. Maria had been with the girls as well, but never with another man. We'd tried to ignore it –- both of us -– and now here it was, sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. Right in front of us where we couldn't avoid it.

I could see that Maria was thinking the same as I was. As the realization hit, her face began to break up. I don't remember crossing the room to her; one second I was in my chair, the next I knew I was holding her in my arms as she cried on my chest. Carlita silently pointed to my room, so I took Maria there. With the door closed behind us she pulled down my shorts, threw me on the bed, jerked me to get me stiff and sat herself on my pole. She didn't even bother to pull off my T-shirt, just flipped it up to get it out of her way. All the time tears were streaming down her face. I lay there and let her use me. I could reach her thighs and tetas so I kept my hands moving. She wasn't talking, just crying and panting as she bounced up and down on my pito.

Once she came, she collapsed on top of me, my dick still hard in her. She didn't talk, just cried. I let her. Soon she started again. Still not talking, but moving on top of me; urgently thrusting herself at me. She collapsed on me again after her second climax, still crying, still not talking. I didn't know whether to talk or not, but I decided to stay quiet and let her rest. Would she want another one?

She did. When she started moving for the third time, I slowed her down with a hand on her ass. "Talk to me, mi querida."

She slowed a bit, but didn't stop. "You won't want me after," she gasped between her tears. "I'm getting as much of you as I can now. Before you leave me."

Leave her! Where the hell did she get that idea? Had she gone nuts? I didn't say that of course, "I'd never leave you. You're the woman I married and you're the woman I want to stay with."

She was still moving on top of me, her tetas swinging under her blouse, distracting me. "I'll have been with another man. I'll be used, dirty, a puta. You didn't marry a puta. You won't want me." Her tears came on stronger.

I held her while she cried. She'd stopped moving and we were just holding each other for comfort. We'd talked about this before, back on Earth. I knew she'd come around in the end -- she always did -- but it was gonna be more difficult for her than either of us had expected. Knowing Carlita, she'd give Maria the time she needed to get ready for what she had to do. In the end that was what would swing it. Maria had to do this and she knew she had to do it. She'd find a way to level with herself and do what she had to. She might not like what the world threw at her, but she always handled things she couldn't avoid. She'd do the same with this. She just needed me to hold her while she took the time to get used to it.

Later I could tell that Maria had fallen asleep, a good sign. As she slept, I saw some words appear on the wall. The AI was silently relaying a message, "Carlos, Carlita wants to talk as soon as convenient." I managed to slide out from under Maria without waking her up; she sort of half woke but went straight back to sleep. Quietly closing the bathroom door behind me, I sat on the throne and whispered, "Carlita? I can talk."

The wall in front of me showed Carlita's head. "How is she?" The AI was keeping the volume down so as not to disturb Maria.

"She's sleeping."

"Good. Will she be all right?" Carlita looked and sounded worried.

"She ain't happy, but she'll be OK. She'll do what she has to. She thought I was going to dump her if she went with another man."

Carlita gasped, "You'd never do that, Carlos."

"No I wouldn't, and she knows it deep down. She just needed me to tell her I'd stay with her whatever happened."

"Right." She gave a faint smile, "I wouldn't let you dump her anyway. I'll talk to you both in the morning. For now get some sleep. Goodnight, Carlos."

"Buenas noches, Carlita."

In the morning, Maria woke me with her mouth on my dick. As soon as I was awake she climbed on board. She wasn't as desperate as she'd been last night, which was good, and a lot less worried than she'd been the night before, which was definitely good. I probably wasn't going to come 'cause I was still a bit sore from her efforts last night. Happy? No, she wasn't happy. She didn't come either, probably she was as sore as I was. She just rode me for a time and then stopped. I think it was more for comfort than anything else. She needed to feel secure with me.

"Will you be OK, mi querida?" I asked her.

"Si, mi amor. I know you won't leave me. I just needed to have you. This will be more difficult than playing with the girls. That doesn't really count. This will be the real thing. I'll have that other man's child, whoever he is."

I thought about that. "He'll only be the sperm donor. You'll be the mother, and I get stuck with helping bring up baby. That gives us the better deal. He gets twenty seconds; we get the kid."

She managed a faint smile at my poor joke, "Twenty seconds? You think he'll last that long?"

"You're so beautiful now, maybe he won't even last ten." I dragged her down for a kiss. We had to cut it short, otherwise we'd have started again and I needed to take my morning leak.

Over breakfast I could see that Carlita and the others were watching Maria. She was trying to act calm and normal. She wasn't as calm or normal as she pretended, but she was for sure a helluva lot better than she'd been the evening before.

After breakfast, Carlita called me into her office. She looked worried, "Will Maria be OK?"

"She won't be happy about it, but she'll do what she has to. Yesterday she was upset about what might happen, but she's calmed down a lot after a night's sleep. We've always known this was coming. She'll deal with it."

"Good. She's always struck me as sensible underneath." I nodded; Carlita was right.

She paused. "Do you think Maria understands why I want a sponsor to father her next child, and not you?"

"I'm sure she does," I told her. "We've talked about it. Before we knew you would sponsor us, we'd assumed our sponsor would be a man and he would do the job himself. Lupe is a concubine and Rosamaria looks like she's headed the same way. It's too early to tell about Alvaro, but both Maria and me are concubines, so he's likely to be one as well. If her next kid has a sponsor for a dad, then there's a better chance it'll be a sponsor as well. That's what we thought, anyway."

"I thought the same way," Carlita agreed. "The child has a better chance if its father is a sponsor. Sorry, Carlos, but that's the way things are."

Yeah, they were, and I knew it. "I know, Carlita. There's nothing any of us can do about it." I shrugged. No point in getting worked up over stuff I couldn't change. I knew I could retest, but I was way too far below 6.5 to have any chance to make sponsor. Not like Miguel; he'd started from 6.4, so it was a lot easier for him to get over the line.

"One more question, Carlos," Carlita asked. "Do you think I should let Maria have a choice about who the father will be?"

I had to think about that one. "Best not to," I told her. "If she has a choice, then she might think that she picked him. If you decide on one guy and tell her, then she's only following orders. That should make it less personal for her." Carlita nodded at that. "Don't choose someone she knows either," I advised, "not like Miguel. A stranger will let her put it in a box and forget about it 'cause she'll never see him again. If it were Miguel, she'll be seeing him regularly."

"I wouldn't have picked Miguel anyway," Carlita told me. "He's getting Lupe and that's enough for him this time around. That's a good point about picking a stranger. I'll get the AI to suggest someone not in my unit, or maybe even Navy or ship's crew. That way when we get to Waller she won't see him around."

"Yeah, that should help her get over it."

Carlita looked at me, thinking. "I know you're sensible, Carlos, but I want to make sure you don't do anything foolish. I'll tell Maria not to let you know who he was. He'll be a sponsor, so if you forget and do something stupid..."

She was right. If I thought about it first I wouldn't do anything. The problem would be if I didn't think about it and laid straight into the guy. Not a big risk, but since it was easy to avoid... "I wouldn't have asked Maria anyway, but she might have told me. I can live with not knowing."

Later that day Lupe and Maria went to medical to have whatever was stopping them getting pregnant switched off. Carlita wanted to get things started quickly.

Our evening routine changed as well. First Lupe would leave to go next door to see Miguel and then Carlita would send me to either her room or Kim's room to get me out of the way. While I was having fun with my partner for the night, Maria would slip out to visit the guy Carlita had picked for her. By the time I got up in the morning, Maria would already be back and having her breakfast. I never saw her leave and I never saw her come back. That was good thinking by Carlita; doing it that way made it easier for both me and Maria. After breakfast we took a shower together. Maria never talked about what she was doing, and even I knew enough not to bring up the subject. I may be dumb, but I ain't that dumb. We just showered together and washed each other.

The first morning, Maria was a bit down. Nobody said anything of course. She got better as the days passed. She still wasn't happy, but the world hadn't fallen in on her either. I made sure to hug and kiss her a bit more than usual –- not too much more, but enough that she would notice. I saw Lupe was doing the same. Maria didn't say anything, not to me anyroad, but I'm sure she was glad of it. At least there was no more talk of me leaving her.

One night Dee came to visit right after Lupe left. This time she looked a whole lot happier than that first time, and after a quick word with Carlita she was with me for the night.

As soon as we got into my room, she pulled off her shift and gave me a big smile. "Thanks for last time, Carlos. I wasn't really ready for anything then. Miguel's busy with Lupe these days, so I'm here to make up for lost time."

She told me Miguel liked to have her cowgirl, so we did it that way. I could understand why he liked having her on top, 'cause it let him get to her tetas easily. I'm a man, so I took advantage as well.

She seemed to like being on top. After we'd finished our first time she stayed up there. I didn't mind; the view was very nice. They looked different from underneath, even more unreal the way they stuck almost straight out. At that size they should have sagged more.

She put her hands under her tits, bouncing them up and down. "You like them?"

"Miguel likes them big, doesn't he," I said, being polite. I didn't want to criticize her new boobs straight off, in case she liked them more than I did.

"Yeah, he's definitely a tit man. Mind you, looking like I do, all my boyfriends have been tit men."

I laughed, "I can believe that." Even before Miguel had put her through medical, her tits had been big.

"It saved a fortune on makeup," she giggled, which did interesting things to her tetas. "None of the boys ever looked above my chest."

Oops! I pulled my eyes off her nipples and back up to her face. "Sorry, Dee. They're very distracting." They were pink, which I wasn't used to. All the women in Carlita's family had brown nipples, while Dee's were pink. Because she's blonde I suppose.

"I know. I think they're too distracting really, since Miguel enlarged them. I'd prefer them back to their old size."

Interesting. Maybe she agreed with me about them being too big now? "Have you talked to him? He could always change them back."

"I don't think it would do any good," she complained. "He's the one who wanted them this big in the first place."

"Try talking to Pilar instead," I advised her. "Get her to suggest the change for you. She can make up some bullshit excuse about them being too big and awkward for breastfeeding or something. He's a man so he won't know the difference."

"That's a good idea, Carlos. That would fit in because I'm soon going to need to breastfeed for real."

"You're pregnant?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded.

"Congratulations, Dee. Miguel was quick off the mark then?"

"Very quick. I was already pregnant when we got on your bus."

Obviously my suspicions that Miguel had been test driving his prospects had been right, at least in Dee's case. "The dirty dog. At least he did the right thing and took you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.