Mystery Tour - Cover

Mystery Tour

Copyright© 2014 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 3: Traveling

That evening, Carlita told me to sleep with Kim. I was looking forward to it, Kim is really nice and very sexy. It was like something out of an old man's fantasy, fucking a good-looking hot teen. I was dreading it, Kim wasn't Maria and she still looked like she was thirteen. As I got up to follow Kim, Maria held me back for a moment, "Remember, mi amor, Kim is one of the family now. You have to do the best you can for her. Anything less than your best wouldn't be right." That rocked me. Why did this wonderful woman pick a dumbass like me to marry? Every time I was about to mess something up, she put me right.

I used the same cheesy line with Kim as I had with Maria, "Your place or mine?" She picked hers. Didn't make no difference really, all of our concubine bedrooms were the same. At first we just sat on the bed, held hands and talked. Like Maria said, Kim deserved my best, and I could do better than jumping on her straight off. I was tempted though. She'd taken off her top once the kids were in bed, and I could see that her nipples were already standing out hard.

"Have you done this before?" I asked.

"I'm not a virgin," she explained. "In school Tony had picked me as one of his concubines, so we fucked. All the sponsor boys expected you to put out, so I did. It wasn't too bad. Hurt a little the first time, though it was often over too quickly."

"Makes sense. Teenage boys are 'wham-bam' a lot of the time."

She nodded agreement, "Yeah, Tony was. He was getting better, and he lasted longer if I blew him first. Do you want me to do that?" she asked with a smile.

I laughed. "I ain't a teenager no more. You need to save the blow-job to get me ready for seconds. Us older guys last longer the first time, but we need more help to get restarted." Changing the subject, I asked her, "What happened to Tony?" After I'd spoken I kicked myself; me and my big mouth. That might be a bad question to ask Kim. Quickly I added, "If it's not too painful."

"Not painful, just unlucky," she said with a shrug. "He went on a trip with his family to see the fall colors in New England. The Confederacy hit the hotel they were staying in and extracted him, so he never came back. All I got was a text from him to say sorry –- he'd taken some girl from the hotel instead of me. That left me stuck with no sponsor. That was a real bummer. The good sponsors had filled all their slots by then, so only the retards had any spaces left."

"What about new sponsors?" I asked, tying to move things away from her loss. "The ones who'd just turned fourteen?"

"I tried, but there was a lot of competition for the good ones. I was up against thirteen-year-olds offering their cherry on their fourteenth birthday. Some of the boys didn't want an older concubine, and those that did usually wanted an experienced mother, which I'm not. I don't know what I'd have done if Carlita hadn't had to replace her parents. Up to then she'd been looking for a boy, so I wasn't on her list."

I made it obvious that I was looking at her, "Yup, Carlita's right, you're certainly not a boy," I told her and moved in to kiss her. While we were fencing with each other's tongues I started feeling her small tits. Her nipples were diamond-hard; her tits may have been small, but her nipples were full-sized and standing up really stiff. My dick soon joined them as her hand made its slow way south.

I laid her back on the bed and quickly stripped off my T-shirt and shorts. I started kissing her again, working my way downwards from her mouth, along her neck and down to her small breasts. I used my tongue and teeth on her nips, gently biting them while flicking the very tips with my tongue. She seemed to like it from the noises she was making. One of my hands was playing with her free nipple while the other was gently moving around the outside of her pussy under her skirt. I could feel her beginning to juice up, but I kept things smooth and gentle down there at first. At least she had enough hair down there that I didn't have to worry about her looking thirteen. Below the waist she was a grown woman.

My mouth released her tit and headed down to her belly button, complete with piercing. I know a lot of teens have them, but I don't like them much. Maybe I'm too traditional. I didn't spend a lot of time there anyway, I had work to do lower down. Once I got there, she heaved her hips up to help me get rid of her skirt and I settled myself between her thighs. I smiled up at her and took a single lick with my tongue from her asshole to her clit.

She twitched, "Oh God! Yes. That feels good ... More. Please."

I wasn't going to refuse a request like that. I dived in and got back to work. She quickly got even wetter and I could feel her hands on the back of my head, directing me to her sensitive spots. Her thighs closed around my head while I kept at things as best I could.

"Oh shiiit!" she screamed as she came. She must have been loud because I could hear her even with her thighs clamped over my ears.

Her legs relaxed and released me to move back up towards her small tetas. As I passed her belly button I gave it a quick kiss. I managed to remember that she was sixteen, not thirteen, and didn't blow a zoober. I didn't think she'd have wanted that.

As I moved up, her hand was moving down. I felt her fingers close around my pito as I started kissing her again.

She gave me a few strokes and gasped, "Do me, Carlos."

So I did. Her hand slid me slowly into her and I began to move. It was like there was two of me. One part of me was loving it. Here was this hot, eager, sexy teen, with her tight body and tighter pussy, thrusting her hips back up at me and urging me on as I fucked her. It was heaven. The other part of me was screaming. She's not Maria! I shouldn't be here! I shouldn't be doing this! But I was. She felt different, sounded different, moved different. It was hell.

The distraction meant I lasted longer than usual. I know she came twice, and maybe a third time, before I came myself. Afterward I slumped on her, quickly rolling off to lie beside her. I knew Maria didn't mind me lying on top of her; I wasn't sure about Kim. Another difference. I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "Thank you, Kim."

She put her arms around me, "Thank you, husband."

What! "Husband?" I asked her, puzzled.

Kim smiled at me, probably taking pity on me for being a dumb male. "We're all family, right?"

"Yeah, we're Carlita's family."

"OK, so we're all family together. I'm not your daughter. I'm not your sister. I'm certainly not your mother. So all that's left is that I'm one of your wives. I'm Mama Kim and you're Papa Carlos. Mama and Papa. Simple." She smiled at me, having made her point.

That floored me. My women do that to me a lot, so I'm used to it. When I thought about it, she was right. I wasn't in charge, but I was the man of the family. Husband it was. It did make it a little easier if I looked at things that way.

"So, my husband, are you ready for another round, or do you need me to get you ready first?"

"I could do with some help..."

She smiled at me and moved down to get me ready for round two. After licking me from base to tip she smiled up at me, "Mmmm, I taste nice."


The next morning Maria came out of Carlita's room as I emerged from Kim's.

Oh ... We looked at each other for about a week, maybe two, not saying anything. Then both of us went into the kitchen as if things were normal.

Maria knew what I'd been doing with Kim –- she'd been there when Carlita had told me. Now I knew what she'd been doing last night. In the kitchen I did my best to act the same as always over breakfast and so did Maria. I could tell she was acting and I knew that she could tell I was doing the same. Kim didn't notice as she didn't know us well enough yet. Lupe noticed, and both Carlita and Rosamaria picked up something too. Alvaro was far too interested in shoveling food into his face to see anything except the bowl in front of him.

After breakfast I suggested to Maria that we have another shower together. We didn't actually talk much; mostly, "Turn around," or, "Pass the shampoo." Ordinary stuff. I could feel she was tense as I washed her back, and I know I was the same when she did mine. We took it slowly and let ourselves relax. It was only as we were drying that I brought up the elephant in the room. "We can do this, can't we, mi querida?"

"Si," was all she said, but it was enough. I'd been with another woman and so had she. We'd both survived and we still had each other. Our family had grown and things had changed. We were going to adjust and, most important, we were going to stay together. We'd already had a lot of changes, and there were more coming –- some good, some not so good. We'd be able to deal with them together.

After we emerged from the bathroom, the kids went off to school and Carlita started setting up our new looks. Us concubines got more of a say in what happened to us than she did. Carlita was a Marine, so she didn't get much choice about what she would look like –- two meters tall with a lot of muscles. She let the four of us have more choices. She called us into her room one at a time, so we didn't get to see what the others were going to look like. She wanted to surprise us with how the others looked. I just asked her to roll me back to about twenty-five and have the obvious things fixed: eyes, teeth, balding and stuff. I didn't have the hair on my face removed, just the growth stopped. That left me the option to grow a beard or a mustache later if I wanted to and saved the hassle of shaving every day.

"What about your dick?" Carlita asked.

"Don't make it any smaller, please. As long as it fits where it's meant to go that'll be all right. Faster recovery, like a teenager, would be nice as well." She grinned and nodded at that one. That would definitely help when I was servicing her, Maria and Kim. Three of them might be too much of a load.

Suddenly a full-size hologram of me appeared in front of us. As I looked, it changed to show my new body. I was still recognizably me, but looking a lot better. Not quite a six-pack, but a lot less around my middle than now. I'd always liked Maria's cooking and it showed. We played with a few details and soon agreed on a new look. Carlita even added a centimeter to my pito; "For Maria," she said, grinning. For herself and Kim as well I suspected.

"Yeah, I can live with that," I said, grinning back at her. "I think Maria will like the new me as well." I was going to look like my younger identical twin brother, if that makes sense. Well, identical except for that extra centimeter. That was another change here; no more inches and yards, all centimeters and meters now. Something else to get used to.

"Any suggestions on what to do for Maria?" Carlita asked.

I thought for a second. "Don't change her face too much," I asked her. "The kids still need to recognize her after."

Carlita nodded, "They told us that in sponsor classes as well. Don't change mothers or fathers too much. It upsets the kids."

I carried on with my suggestions, "It would be good to have her looking a year or two younger than me, with everything put back the way it was before Lupe was born. Not too young though. I've seen the photos from her quinceañera, and that's too young for me." She was pretty then, but she'd only just stopped being a girl. I preferred the woman I married a few years later.

I was going to like having the Maria I married back again, and the Confederacy could keep her looking that way. Thinking about the way Maria had looked reminded me that Lupe hadn't had a quinceañera; she'd had a cuatroceañera instead. By then things had moved to age fourteen because of the Swarm. Rosamaria would have hers at fourteen as well, though it would probably just be her first CAP test with the meal, party and dancing after. No Mass before. Would they even have priests in our new colony?

"What about Kim and Lupe?" Carlita asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Lupe can have what she wants," I told her quickly; I didn't need to think about that one. "I'd really like Kim to look more her real age. She's sixteen but she looks like she's thirteen. I feel a bit like a cradle-snatcher with her. Bigger breasts and a more womanly shape would help. Provided Kim is OK with that, of course." I knew that I wouldn't like one of the others pushing her ideas on me, so I didn't want to do that to Kim.

"Don't worry, Carlos. I'm sure Kim wants bigger boobs as well. She's always complaining hers are too small."

Maria went in to talk to Carlita once I'd finished. I didn't get to talk to her after because I was in one of the sleep-learners getting the background on Waller, our destination. They kept us concubines busy learning new stuff.

That afternoon Maria, Lupe and Kim had their turns in the tubes and got their new bodies. They gave me a personal fashion show after. Did naked count as a fashion? Don't ask me, I'm just a man. Maria had regained the hourglass figure she'd had when we married. Three kids had robbed her of that as her waist had thickened, but now she had it back again. Rolling her back to her early twenties made her look more like Lupe's older sister than her mother. The most noticeable difference was that Maria had kept some pussy-hair, neatly trimmed, while Lupe didn't have any. I did enjoy the show; three lovely pairs of tetas to look at. Kim's were larger, like Carlita had said they would be. Very nice too. She hadn't gone overboard with them, so they were bigger than before but smaller than either Maria or Lupe. They suited her well at their new size. She had a bit more of a waist too, though her belly piercing was still there. At least she looked her age now.

Lupe had gotten thinner. I thought she'd lost a bit too much; she still had her waist and hips but not quite enough shape for me. Call me old-fashioned. I didn't bother to keep up with what teens want. It changed too quickly anyway. This week it was obviously thin. Next week it would be something different.

I didn't get to try any of them that night. Carlita wanted me with her for our first time. I got a look from Maria, one of her 'do your best' looks. This time I didn't need her to tell me. Carlita was our sponsor, so we all owed her big-time. Of course I was gonna do my best to make her happy.

"Strip and sit on the bed," Carlita told me with a smile. She grabbed a bundle of clothes from the replicator and disappeared into her bathroom. From the little I could see of it before she shut the door it was huge, just like her bedroom was huge. I undressed and sat down like she told me.

She re-emerged looking like a schoolgirl: hair in a scrunchie, white blouse tied over her tetas, a short black and white plaid skirt with white knee socks. She grinned and did a slow turn for me. Half way around she giggled and flipped up her skirt for a quick ass shot. No panties for Carlita tonight. Very nice.

"I bet you thought about doing stuff with Lupe's girlfriends when we visited your apartment. Didn't you?" she asked me, grinning.

She had me there. Of course I did, who wouldn't. The way those girls dressed... "Yeah, I thought about it. I only thought about it though."

"I know. You were much better behaved than some other girls' fathers. A few of them got a reputation for pawing any of us who visited." She smiled at me, "You were one of the safe ones."

Safe! So much for my macho lady-killer image. Mind you, back then I was still married. None of those girls, sexy though they were, was worth risking Maria for.

She knelt down in front of me, her hands on my knees holding them apart. She moved in, close to my hard-on. "You thought about this as well, didn't you, Carlos?" I could feel her breath on my pito.

"Unh huh."

I barely got the words out before she popped the tip into her mouth and began to suck. My head exploded as her tongue touched the end. Like before, when I was with Kim, there were these heaven and hell things going on. With Carlita they were both still there, but the heaven part was much much stronger.

I could feel her moving around as she sucked me. Looking down I saw she was taking off her blouse. Once she'd thrown the blouse on the floor she pulled back off my dick, much too soon for me.

She put a finger on my chest and pushed gently, "Lie back on the bed, Carlos."

When I was down, she climbed on top of me, pulled up her skirt and sat on my pito, letting it slide up inside her tight coochie. No bra, no panties. Her blouse was gone and she'd hiked her skirt up to her waist. She took after her mother so her tetas were bigger than either Lupe's or Maria's new ones. Very pretty, but I hardly noticed. The same thing was happening as when she'd been sucking me. This was much more intense than it had been with Kim or Maria. That meant I was able to come when she did. Her pussy muscles tightened, giving me a hard squeeze, and I lost it. I hadn't expected to shoot off that quickly, not until after I'd been through the med-tube for my upgrade.

Carlita lay beside me and softly stroked my limp dick. "Looks like I'll have to wait a bit..." she said, smiling.

"Maybe you should have waited until after I'd gone to medical for my enhancements. I'll get a quicker turnaround then, won't I?"

"I wanted our first time to be the original me and the original you," she explained. "After we've been to medical, you'll be a hunk and I'll be a Hulk," she giggled at her joke. "We'll have years to do things with our new bodies. We've only got this one time in our old ones."

"Yeah, it's gonna be weird with you at Marine size." I'd seen a few around the place, as well as back on Earth.

"I'm just going to have to get used to it. I've talked to some of the other Marines, the women especially. It's a bit strange at first, but they told me I'll adjust. It helps that all the others in your unit are the same size, women included, so you aren't alone. It keeps you from thinking you're a freak or anything."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.