Lily's Story - Cover

Lily's Story

Copyright© 2014 by EssenceofRed

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lily's life was turned upside-down when her parents died in a terrible accident. Still in high school, she's now forced to live with her older brother who rapes and physically abuses her with the help of his friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Violence  

I clamber to turn over and get away the moment Colton gets off of me. Jimmy is ready this time and pounces. I'm trapped face down on the bed. He's thin, but sinewy and his strength is too much.

"Well, look who's ready to get her ass tapped!!" I struggle beneath him as he teases me. "When you turn over like that on your own, Lily, it lets a perceptive guy like me know what you want."

"No! I don't want that! Let GO!" I scream as I find my voice again. I'm filled with sparks of adrenaline shooting across the inside of my stomach. Suddenly nothing else matters. The only thing I'm focused on is getting out of Jimmy's clutch.

"Are you sure? It looked like you did."

"NO! I don't want this, I swear!"

"Really? 'Cause I still think you do. I just want to give you what you ask for." He's taunting me. The others are laughing. "Then I think you should tell me how you want my big, hard dick in your pussy."

I can't say those words! I've never talked like that before in my life! And I DON'T want him inside me at all! Anywhere! My face is growing hot. But unless I want him to stick himself up my ass, I need to just play along. It's a lesser of two evils, I guess.

"Lilllyyy ... Tell me you want my great big, hard dick in your pussy."

"I ... I want your hard dick in my pussy."

"Great big, hard dick," he corrected.

I pause and close my eyes. "I want your great ... big ... hard ... dick ... in my pussy."

"See? That wasn't so bad. I'm still not sure that I believe you, though."

He grabs me by the hair and whips me upright onto my knees. I can feel liquid from the previous assault running down the inside of my legs. Jimmy is behind me, holding my left arm painfully in the middle of my back. I let out a yelp. He brings his lips to my right ear and asks in a chilling voice, "Do you like it rough, Lily?" As soon as he says that, I take my right hand and grab his hair, pulling it as hard as I can. He lets out a yell that signifies the pain I've inflicted.

He throws me back down and I take some of his hair with me. "You fucking BITCH!" I'm able to turn over and scoot back toward the headboard. I even get in one kick to his chest before he takes hold of my foot. I have my other knee up and my arms raised in attempt to protect my head from his beating. He slaps away my arms with one hand and gets in a single good blow across my face with the other. I can taste the blood in my mouth.

A long time ago I remember my brother told me how he first met Jimmy in late elementary school. Jason was walking on the sidewalk near the park and came upon Jimmy who was lighting ants on fire with a magnifying glass. All I can think about is just how telling that story really is and how I'm the ant in this scenario.

In my stupefied state from his punch, Jimmy takes me by the hair again and throws me down. Now I'm on my stomach, with my head at the foot of the bed. He pulls me up so I'm on all fours. "Push her head down!", he yells at the others. At once my head and chest are being smushed into the mattress while Jimmy takes my hips so that my ass stays up is in the air. Colton has his hand on my head to keep it from moving and Ryan is on my other side, holding down my arm and petting my back. For the first time since the attack began, I can see what's happening in the room. Pieces of my clothing are strewn about the floor. My pillows, top sheets and quilt are in a pile next to the bathroom door. All the while, there sits Steve in the corner by himself with his hands in his pants, staring at me and touching his junk. He looks like the kind of guy who might be hiding his dead mother in the basement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.