Lily's Story - Cover

Lily's Story

Copyright© 2014 by EssenceofRed

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lily's life was turned upside-down when her parents died in a terrible accident. Still in high school, she's now forced to live with her older brother who rapes and physically abuses her with the help of his friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Violence  

Never in a million years did I think I'd lose my virginity in a gang rape, by friends of my brother, on my own bed. I used to fantasize about how the first time would be with some wonderfully handsome guy that I had fallen head over heals for. He'd tell me he loves me and he'd be gentle. Now the reality hits: my first time was taken from me by force only moments ago while three other guys held me down.

Ryan pulls out. My vagina is sore and throbbing. As he climbs off of me I hear the others patting him on the back, acknowledging his 'job well done'. Bastards. I feel the fluids oozing out of me and onto the sheets. No one is holding me down anymore yet I'm paralyzed, staring at the ceiling. I think I'm in shock. I hurt all over and I'm suppose to do this 3 more times?? No, I can't. Snap out of it Lily! Try to get away! GET UP!!

My fight or flight response kicks in and I'm almost to the door when I feel these big hands grabbing me by the waist with such force that I lose my breath as he jerks me back. "Just where do you think you're going?" It's Colton and I can feel that he's already naked! "There's still a lot more fun to be had around here. The party has just begun." I hear them laughing. I try to kick free, but he's too strong. He throws me on the bed so hard I bounce off the other side and hit the floor with a thud. I'm stunned for a moment. Someone yanks me up by the hair and tosses me back onto the mattress. Colton is on top of me before I even get a chance to react. I can feel that this wrestling match of ours is making him hard. He turns me on my back and I cover my face with my hands ... as if that's really going to hide or protect me from what is to come. My eyes are tearing up again. "Don't cry, angel. It's daddy's turn now," he says in his smooth voice, slowly pulling my hands away from my face.

Daddy?? Ugh, he's so sleazy! I've known Colton for years. Actually I've known all of them for years. They played football with my brother, Jason, in high school. My parents used to take me to the games when I was in elementary school. Jason has a lot of trophies from those years, but Colton was the one who ended up playing in college. He was a lineman at LSU and - according to him whenever the topic comes up, which is usually when he brings it up - almost went pro. What I'm trying to say is that he's huge. One arm alone is about the size of my thigh and I shudder as his large, hairy belly is rubbing up against me.

I try to squirm free. He's got me pinned down all by himself. I don't know what the others are doing, but I know they're still in the room. He moves my arms to my sides, straddling me. I'm trapped between his thighs and his hands are free to play with my breasts. He molests my nipples tenderly at first, which soon turns sadistic. "You like this, don't you. Your nipples are getting hard." I let out a whimper.

He moves our position so he's now lying on top of me and I'm having trouble breathing. He's holding both of my wrists above my head with his right arm. His left hand is holding my face in place. He smells my neck and hair. "Mmmmmm. I've been told you smell good." Ryan lets out a cat call and whistles. My mind briefly goes to the encounter Ryan and I had in the hallway last week. Colton kisses me. I try to move my face away from his mouth, but his grip on my jaw is too strong. He licks my pursed lips.

"You wouldn't try to bite my tongue would you?" I would. "Just remember there are four of us and one of you. You bite my tongue, we all bite back."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.