Lily's Story - Cover

Lily's Story

Copyright© 2014 by EssenceofRed

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lily's life was turned upside-down when her parents died in a terrible accident. Still in high school, she's now forced to live with her older brother who rapes and physically abuses her with the help of his friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Violence  

I lay there curled on the laundry room floor crying, feeling completely violated and humiliated. He made me swallow. MY BROTHER MADE ME SWALLOW.

"I'd look in a mirror before running out to pick up those items if I were you," Jason says coldly as he leaves the room, adding, "I'll get Jimmy to pick up the beer on his way." A chill runs down my spine over the way he says it so matter-of-fact, like nothing just happened.

My hair is a mess. Mascara marks from under my eyes lead down my face. The whites of my eyes are pink from crying and my cheek is red from where he hit me. My favorite sweater, the one my mom gave me on the last birthday she was here, is now stretched out from the way he was pulling on it when he dragged me around. I look completely disheveled. I get myself cleaned up and gargle about 7 times before heading out to pick up the food he's demanding.


It must be poker night. When I walk into the game room with the items from his list I notice that none of them have their 'girl of the week' on their arm. The smell of alcohol and cigars hang thick in the air. I sense them staring at me, eyeing me up and down. It makes my skin crawl and I get out of there as quickly as I can. Tears start to fill my eyes before I can make it to my bedroom as I recall what happened less than two hours ago. I eventually get ready for bed and cry myself to sleep.


I wake up with a jolt. Did I hear something? The red lit numbers on the clock radio reads 2:07am. I hear laughter down the hall. Doors are opening and closing. "Liii-llyyyy ... Where aarre yoouuu?" My stomach flips. Their voices are getting louder as they come closer. "Lily, sweetheart ... don't be shy." Just before they reach the bedroom door I run to my bathroom and push the lock. I'm frozen, yet my mind is racing. I hear them in my room! They lightly rap on the bathroom door. "We know you're in there, Lily." Fingernails are slowly scratching on the door. They're purposefully fucking with me, this cat and mouse game they're playing. I'm very aware of how little I'm wearing, having just worn a t-shirt and underwear to bed. That's when I remember this bathroom is shared with the empty bedroom adjacent to mine and I still need to lock the other door! I quickly turn and I see my brother's best friend, Ryan, standing in the doorway. "We're going to have fun tonight," he announces.

"Stay away from me!", I scream. I hear the burst of cheers from the other side of the door. Ryan is closing in on me and there's nothing within reach that I can use to help defend myself. He lunges and grabs me around my waste. Adrenaline is pumping through my body. I'm trying to fight him off yet somehow he gets me turned around so we're both facing the door to my bedroom. My arms are pinned at my sides and he's hugging me tightly. I try kicking, but I feel like I'm fighting a boulder. He's completely solid and my petite frame is being overpowered by him. "No! Let go of me!!"

Someone else has come into the bathroom through the other entrance to assist. I can hear him behind us. He gets around us to open the door. While still in his hold, Ryan forces me back into my room. The lights are on and there are three others crowding around me; four total. I know them. Ryan, Jimmy, Colton and Steve. They're all friends of my brother. They're all in their late 20's, and they're all much larger than me. One of them adds, "Jason passed out so we thought we'd come up for a little night cap." They all chuckle to one another. I start to panic as I realize the inevitable, knowing there is no way out of this.

My eyes are as wide as silver dollars and I'm certain they can hear my heart beating rapidly. "Awe. She's so cute when she's scared," says Jimmy as he steps forward to tenderly stroke the side of my face. "You want this just as much as we do, don't you baby."

"Get out of my room," I reply loudly, attempting to speak with a stern voice, and hoping they don't hear the faint tremble.

Now Colton is chiming in. "Why would we do that? We have this great big house and no one will hear your screams. We can do anything we want with you."

"What about my brother? He'll never forgive you." My last attempt at reasoning.

Ryan puts his lips close to my ear. "Oh, we're not so sure about that." They snicker to one another. What did he mean by that? What do they know? Did Jason tell them the thing that happened earlier tonight??

Jimmy is finally standing directly in front of me. Without hesitation I try to knee him in the crotch, only he's much taller than I realize and the highest I could reach with Ryan holding me was on the inside of his leg, a couple inches above his knee.

"You trying to hurt me, bitch?!" The others laugh.

"Get her to the bed!"

Steve gets to the bed first and pulls off all the blankets and pillows so the bed is bare with only the bottom sheet remaining. Ryan throws me sideways onto the bed. I scramble to turn around so I can better protect myself. Before I know it, I've been straightened out on the bed, face up. There's a guy on each arm and one person holding my legs steady. I grunt as I struggle. "Get off of me!!" This is far from a fair fight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.