The Servant - Cover

The Servant

Copyright© 2011 by Edward -EC-. All rights reserved

Chapter 16: Birthday Girl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Birthday Girl - Trish Bousquet, a spoiled rich heiress and shameless party girl, pushes her luck one time too many when she decides to transport cocaine on a dare. She lands in the island of Santa Eduviges, is arrested, and enters the island's penal system as a naked collared slave. When she discovers there is no escape from her servitude, she accepts her new life of loving, satisfying, and serving the woman who bought her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The following weekend, Eve decided to take her servant to the beach. It was late afternoon and viciously hot, so the policewoman decided to leave her clothes at home. Like Trish, she would enjoy the late afternoon heat in the nude.

The two women walked along the isolated path to get to the shore. Eve told Trish to walk ahead of her so she could take a series of pictures of her naked body. The Mistress also wanted pictures of herself, so every so often she handed the camera to her ward and posed.

Finally the Mistress and her servant made it to the beach. They walked away from the village and found a spot that was totally isolated. They dropped their towels and food under a tree and headed towards the water. For a long time they swam, enjoying the delicious feel of the warm Caribbean.

When they got out, Eve surprised Trish by taking her in her arms. She passionately kissed her servant.

“Do you know, Servant Trish, what day it is today?”

Trish honestly did not know what day it was. She had stopped keeping track of time, because her life of servitude did not demand paying attention to the calendar.

“No, Mistress Bousquet. I ... I’m not really sure.”

“It’s your birthday, you naughty little sex-pot. You’re 25. This is the first birthday you’ve spent with me.”

“Yes, Mistress Bousquet.”

Eve lowered her hands and began rubbing her servant’s bottom. She kissed Trish again. Without saying anything more, she grabbed the American’s hand and led her to the tree.

She sat down on a towel and ordered the servant to lie across her lap. She spent a very long time caressing Trish’s “bum” and gently running her fingertips between her bottom-cheeks.

“So today my naughty girl is 25.”

“Yes, Mistress Bousquet.”

Eve gently patted the girl’s vulnerable bottom. Trish knew what was about to happen. 25 hard swats would hurt, but it was the only appropriate way to celebrate her birthday. Anyhow, she wanted the spanking. She wanted to surrender herself and know that her Mistress was in control. She wanted to feel the hot slaps on her naughty backside.

“Tell me, Servant Trish, what do naughty girls deserve on their birthday?”

“We need to be spanked, Mistress Bousquet. We need to be spanked on the bare ass.”

“Yes, on the bare ass, a special spanking to celebrate the birthday of a special girl. I’m going to give you 25 hard slaps on each side. A double dose, because you are such a naughty sex-pot. That’s what you really need. Don’t you agree, Servant Trish?”

“Yes, Mistress Bousquet.”

Trish properly repositioned herself over her Mistress’s thighs for her punishment. She turned her bottom up and spread her legs slightly. Eve gently rubbed her ward’s bottom in a circular motion, enjoying the feel of her shapely bum and soft skin. Every so often Eve ran her fingertips past the tender skin surrounding her servant’s lovely bottom-hole.

Trish sighed with anticipation, partly because she was very nervous. She had not enjoyed the punishments she had endured at the airport from Eve’s whip or in the yard from Flora’s switch, but that was because those punishments were so vicious. She hoped a birthday spanking would be different. Maybe it would bring the servant and her Mistress closer together.

Eve did not bother to tell her servant to keep count of the slaps. She would slap hard on each side, take time to caress the girl’s reddening bottom, and slap again.

The slaps were mercilessly given by a woman who had spent her life exercising. In spite of the increasing pain, Trish remained peacefully draped over Eve’s lap. She kept her bottom tilted upwards and her legs spread. As best she could, she tried keep her bottom relaxed and not to flinch. After each set of slaps, Eve rewarded her servant by slipping her fingers between her legs.

The final part of the spanking was intense. Eve was slapping very hard, and her servant was torn between becoming aroused and starting to cry. The mounting pain scared her, but the feeling of being over her owner’s lap and being under her control and protection filled her sexual being with complete satisfaction. The experience was intense and frightening, but she was where she wanted to be, her body and soul surrendered to the control of her Mistress.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.