The Servant
Chapter 13: Nature Hike

Copyright© 2011 by Edward -EC-. All rights reserved

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Nature Hike - Trish Bousquet, a spoiled rich heiress and shameless party girl, pushes her luck one time too many when she decides to transport cocaine on a dare. She lands in the island of Santa Eduviges, is arrested, and enters the island's penal system as a naked collared slave. When she discovers there is no escape from her servitude, she accepts her new life of loving, satisfying, and serving the woman who bought her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next day, Trish woke up to the pre-dawn crowing of Flora's rooster, as usual. And, as usual, she responded by throwing a mango seed at the bird to shut him up, only to have a near-miss and send him running off and clucking in protest. The rooster had learned to watch out for the daily mango seed and was ready to run as soon as Eve's patio door opened.

Trish prepared her Mistress's breakfast and had her uniform ready. After Eve had eaten and dressed, the servant cleaned up the kitchen and dining area. She knelt, waiting for her orders for the day.

Eve ordered Trish to stand up and put her hands against the wall. She spent several minutes fondling her servant's bottom and breasts. Trish calmly waited for the policewoman to finish. She had learned that being ordered to assume the search position and submit to being groped was actually an indication her Mistress was in a good mood.

Eve left her servant with Flora before going to work. Trish had learned to appreciate being left with the neighbor: it meant that she'd not have to worry about anything apart from the daily chores. Yes, Flora always carried her switch and was quick to use it, but Trish was accustomed to the occasional swipe across the bottom. Anyhow, the retiree only struck if she felt the servant was showing disrespect or moving too slowly. Trish was becoming better at her routine and giving Flora fewer opportunities to "motivate" her. On that day, Trish performed so well that Flora did not strike her a single time.


The following day was Saturday, which meant another day shopping in the capitol. Trish also hoped it would be the day she could earn back her bathroom privileges and stop having to squat in the middle of the street every time she needed to piss.

As they wandered about the crowded downtown, Eve spent the morning plying her servant with water and juice, curious to see if she had learned anything from the previous week's "unpleasantness". Fortunately, over the week Trish had resolved her shyness about peeing in public. She had to relieve herself twice and on both occasions she was able to ignore the people watching her as she positioned herself over the storm drain. She released quickly and on cue, which minimized the time she had to spend squatting and drawing attention. As she wiped herself after the second potty break, she could tell that her Mistress was very pleased.

Sure enough, upon returning to the house and putting away the week's purchases, Trish knelt while Eve announced that she had earned back her right to use the bathroom. She stuck out her hand for the servant to kiss.

Towards sunset, Eve took Trish to the beach. It was late in the day, and very hot, as usual. The policewoman decided to leave her clothing at home and walk through the salt marsh in the nude. Walking around naked was not customary among the Islanders, but the area was isolated and Eve chose a trail rarely used on the weekends. So, for 40 minutes Trish followed her Mistress and studied her bare backside as they made their way to the shore.

Eve told her servant to go for a swim in the calm water, and then to walk along the beach. She followed her, carrying a camera and taking pictures. Trish didn't care. The water and warm air felt great on her naked body and she was able to relax and enjoy herself.

On their way back, Eve took more pictures of her "little sex-pot", experimenting with contrasting her pale body against the setting sun and tropical twilight. She was very pleased with the artistic quality of some of the images and was looking forward to posting them on the Internet.

Trish spent the night bathing, massaging, and giving an orgasm to her Mistress. She was exhausted, but happy. Her bathroom privileges had been given back to her, so life was looking a bit better.


The next day was Sunday and Eve wanted to take her servant to see a new part of the Island. Trish had seen the entire eastern side from the capitol in the north to Gannet Cove in the south, but she had not been anywhere to the west of the airport. Eve wanted to take her to the central part of the Island and photograph her in the Thunder Mountain National Park.

Santa Eduviges had been formed by two large volcanoes, one of which was dormant and the other was extinct. The more recently active volcano was called Thunder Mountain and it was surrounded by a national park that occupied over a fourth of the Island. The volcano was one of the most spectacular in the Caribbean, rising from near sea-level to 1,200 meters. Thunder Mountain derived its name not from eruptions, but instead from the rainstorms that frequently started around the summit and subsequently spread out to the rest of the Island.

Eve prepared a military-style backpack and filled it with water and other supplies. She covered Trish's upper body with sunscreen and the lower part of her body with insect repellent. She made sure her camera and cell phone were fully charged before taking her servant outside and calling a rickshaw.

For the first time since her arrest, Trish was about to do something that she actually expected to enjoy. Yes, she'd have to pose for dozens of high-resolution pictures that were likely to end up on the Internet, but that was nothing new and being photographed no longer bothered her.

The two women boarded the Island taxi and headed west. They passed the airport and began climbing the hills leading into the central part of the Island. As they neared their destination, the driver began to worry as he struggled to get his flimsy vehicle to complete the final part of the trek to the small town of Paradise Pass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.