The Servant
Chapter 9: An Honest Conversation

Copyright© 2011 by Edward -EC-. All rights reserved

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: An Honest Conversation - Trish Bousquet, a spoiled rich heiress and shameless party girl, pushes her luck one time too many when she decides to transport cocaine on a dare. She lands in the island of Santa Eduviges, is arrested, and enters the island's penal system as a naked collared slave. When she discovers there is no escape from her servitude, she accepts her new life of loving, satisfying, and serving the woman who bought her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Trish spent the remainder of her third week on the Island working under Flora's supervision while Eve went to her job at the airport. Trish learned a few more things about maintaining a house and garden: by the end of the week she knew what was expected from her in Eve's house. The tasks became less daunting and she was able to utilize her time better.

Flora turned out to be more fair as a trainer than Trish originally thought. She was harsh, but never pushed the servant unnecessarily. If Trish finished a task early, and finished it to Flora's expectations, she'd be rewarded with a break. On Thursday Flora even rewarded the servant with an hour-long nap.


On Friday the policewoman commented that she and a co-worker had successfully profiled a German heroin courier and arrested her. Eve relayed a cold assessment of the new prisoner to her servant:

"The German won't fetch as much as you did at auction, not by a long-shot. She's all strung-out and covered with tattoos. If I was forced to buy her, the only thing I'd use her for would be manual labor. She's not a cute little sex-pot like you."


Friday night, Trish couldn't get to sleep. The heat seemed particularly oppressive. As she lay awake, she had a chance to think about her situation.

It was only natural that she did not want to remain a slave for the rest of her life. She did not want to do all those chores and she did not want to spend her days taking orders from a psychotic Third-World police officer. She did not want to be called "Servant Trish" and "my little sex-pot" by another woman. What she was doing was totally ridiculous. Why on earth was she putting up with all that humiliation?

Escape was impossible. She would not be able to get on the Internet any time soon. She couldn't call anyone. No one was coming to her rescue. So, the only remaining option was to try to reason with the woman who claimed to be her owner.

Trish Bousquet had money. She had lots of money. She figured that everyone has their price, including Officer Eve Bousquet. Surly she could talk to the policewoman and ransom herself. Surly there had to be some amount that Eve would accept to release her from servitude. Trish was so desperate that she was willing to go high; to offer as much as half of her estate.

The following morning the servant got up and had breakfast ready. It was Saturday, which meant a grueling trek into the capitol's crowded markets. Trish was hopeful that she wouldn't have to go that day. She nerved herself for what she was about to do: try to reason with Eve and make arrangements to buy back her freedom.

Eve got out of bed. Trish had her dress laid out and helped get ready for the day. The policewoman sat down for breakfast. Trish knelt and studied her Mistress, trying to gauge her mood. Eve seemed in good enough humor that morning: at least somewhat approachable. Trish took a deep breath, and managed to force herself to ask for permission to speak.

When Eve granted permission, Trish nervously got to the point:

"Officer Bousquet ... I ... I want to tell you something ... I have money in America ... a lot of it ... I'm really rich ... I can pay you whatever you want ... if you let me go ... and pay ... you know ... the judge or whoever else ... if I can just ... you know ... get my passport back and go home ... I promise ... I'll pay you ... lots ... you can buy whatever house you want in Gannet Cove ... or wherever ... I'll prove to you that I'm rich ... just let me get on the Internet ... and I'll show you who I am ... and how much I have ... I'll give you half ... if you just let me go..."

Eve was not surprised in the least. She had noted that her servant was extremely nervous that morning. She figured that she knew what Trish was planning to tell her: the only surprise was that it had taken her so long to work up the nerve. Because she was anticipating the offer, Eve already knew how she would handle it. It would be an opportunity to have an honest conversation with her servant, to make her understand that her situation was permanent, and understand why her situation was permanent.

"I already know who you are. You're Trish Gail Bousquet from Baton Rouge. Your father's name was James Walter Bousquet. Your family is descended from the Bousquet cotton barons. And I'll tell you the reason you and I have the same last name. Some of my ancestors, on my father's side, came to Santa Eduviges from Baton Rouge in 1866. Why do you think they would have come here that year in particular?"

Trish's blank expression let Eve know that she didn't have a clue. So the stupid girl didn't even know anything about her own family history. Eve hid her disgust.

"That was the year after the Civil War ended. You know ... when the South tried to break off from the US? You don't know about any of that?"

"I ... no ... not really, Officer Bousquet. I wasn't that interested ... you know ... in history."

Eve decided not to pursue the topic. If Trish didn't even know about the Civil War, being from Baton Rouge of all places, she was hopeless.

"It doesn't matter. Anyway ... I know perfectly well who you are."

"Then ... you know I'm not lying ... I can pay you ... lots..."

"How much do you think you can pay me?"

"I ... I don't know ... I've got 160 million dollars ... I inherited ... that from my dad..."

"Yes, that's what you inherited. That is not how much you have now. Right now your estate is worth about 104 million dollars. Did you know that?"

Trish went white. It had not occurred to her that Eve already knew so much about her. Anyhow, there was no way the estate figure could be correct. She distinctly remembered that she had inherited 160 million dollars. Eve continued:

"In Santa Eduviges, the arresting officer is required to notify the criminal's next-of-kin. In your case, since you don't have your parents anymore, the next of kin is your aunt, Beatrice Bousquet-Davis. So, I contacted Mrs. Bousquet-Davis and let her know where you were and what had happened to you. I sent her copies of your arrest records. I also sent her your passport and personal effects."

Trish went from being pale to feeling very sick. Oh shit. Her aunt Beatrice was absolutely the last person she wanted to know about her arrest. Before she had a chance to recover and argue, Eve added:

"I'd imagine you would have preferred that I contact your financial manager. That's not the requirement of my government. The requirement is notifying the next-of-kin, which is what I did."

"Anyhow, undoubtedly you're wondering why I said your fortune is worth 104 million dollars, instead of 160 million. I know that because your aunt conducted an audit of your estate after she went to court to enforce the conditions of your father's will. In six years, your assets went from 160 to 104 million. In other words, in six years you spent 56 million dollars. Did you know that? Did you know that in six years, you spent 56 million dollars and have absolutely nothing to show for it?"

Trish was stupefied. Without thinking about what she was saying ... she mumbled:

"How much ... how much did she pay you ... to do this to me?"

"She didn't pay me anything. Why would I want her money? Or your father's money, for that matter? Maybe it hasn't occurred to you, Trish Bousquet, that I have everything I need? I have a nice house. Maybe it's not what you're used to, but it suits me just fine. I have a job that I enjoy and makes me a useful person. I have friends in the neighborhood. I like my country. It's not perfect, but like my house, it suits me just fine. So there's your answer, Trish Bousquet. I don't need your money, and I don't want your money."

There was a pause, before Eve added:

"I already knew you'd try to bribe me. I'm only surprised you didn't try it earlier."

"But ... you can't keep me like this ... you don't have the right..."

"In Santa Eduviges, I do have the right. Whether you like it or not, you are now a citizen of this island. Under the laws of Santa Eduviges, I bought you and now I own you. And you'd better understand something, Trish Bousquet. Once this conversation is over, you will continue to fulfill your obligations as my servant. Nothing between us has changed."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.