Looking After Hubby - Cover

Looking After Hubby

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3: Beth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Beth - Mia was worried about her husband of one year, and how he would manage four weeks without her being at home fucking him each night and morning. Mia enlisted the help of her widowed mother Mona, and her two sisters Beth and Jess to keep him busy until she returned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Week one of Mia's absence was drawing to an end. Her mother Mona had kept me company for all the week, taking over what her daughter normally would do in our home. And that included nightly fuck sessions, and morning wakeup sessions too.

After the first night, we agreed to eat before we indulged in any hanky-panky. However Mona being the sexy seductress, dressed in different revealing clothes for each of our dinners together, making it hard to concentrate on eating. The plates only just made it into the dishwasher before I carted her off to the bedroom to fuck her silly.

In our post-sex pillow talk last night we had discussed the dinner dance that I was supposed to attend with Mia on the next night.

"Don't worry about it ... it's all sorted ... Beth is going to be your partner for the night" Mona explained.

"Hmmm" I muttered.

"Now don't be like that ... I'm in charge of getting her ready for the night so her choice of clothes will be impeccable" Mona commented before adding " ... plus she wants to really impress you cos she's dying to be fucked by you after the dinner."

Mona smiled as I gave a dopey grin.

She then went on to explain that I was to get dressed in my tuxedo at home, and then travel to the dinner venue. I was to proceed to room 1401 to collect Beth.

"Oh ... and by the way the suite has been booked for the entire weekend ... so you two can enjoy yourselves" Mona quipped as she continued stroking my re-awakening cock. It was sticky from our combined juices, but nonetheless she had re-energised it to have it standing erect.

"Oh goody ... seconds..." she commented as she again straddled my thighs to feed me into her very wet pussy.

"Seconds?" I queried with a laugh.

"Hmmm ... maybe nines ... or tens..." she retorted with a huge smile. She had already cum multiple times during our not long completed fuck session.

I held my cock steady by its root as Mona slowly impaled herself on me. The entry was easier than earlier in the evening when she had to struggle to feed me into her. Her pussy was wet with our combined juices and just a little more stretched from our previous fucking.

"Oh god I love that feeling ... the feeling of my pussy being filled and stretched" she gasped with over half my cock now inside her. My hands went to her tits again ... I was mesmerised by their size, shape and weight, and the sensitivity of her nipples.

Oh fuuuuuuuccccccckkkk!!!!" she groaned with a new cum rocking her body to the core. I felt her juices running down my shaft and across my bloated balls. As soon as he pussy muscles relaxed I thrust upwards into her, driving the remainder of my cock into her.


It was 7:30 PM and I was knocking on room 1401's door. I waited a moment before Jess opened the door and ushered me in. Jess was the 17 year old sister of Mia and Beth.

Jess remarked "Mum is just checking her over to make sure everything is OK. She will be out in a minute or so." As she explained, she came very close to me, before using her hand behind my neck to draw me into a sensuous passionate kiss ... one that I responded to with my tongue seeking out hers. Her free hand grabbed at my awakening cock through my trousers.

"Ahem..." I heard from the side of us. We broke off the kiss and parted.It was Mona who made the sound.

"He's all ready mum ... I just checked" Jess quipped with a cheeky grin.

Beth then entered the room ... and I was gob-smacked by her beauty and her dress. What Jess had started, Beth finished it with my cock racing to rock-hardness.


Beth and I entered the dinner venue with her on my arm. You could have heard a pin drop with the silence that pervaded the room on our entrance.

Beth and Mona had selected an amazing black dress - one if worn by a celebrity would have made front pages of magazines for weeks. The dress was made up of hundreds of fabric hexagons sewn together with the majority of their centres empty of fabric, showing her naked skin. Only selected ones had a black fabric centre. And it was those ones that only just covered her "sexy bits".

We made our way to our table with the room noise returning. I expected that it was discussing Beth's dress and the way that it barely covered her body, including her large rack of tits. I knew from closer inspection that she was absolutely naked under the dress. I was looking forward to dancing with her.

Conversation at our table was a little quiet to start with, but Beth impressed all of them with her knowledge and views on many topics. Their initial assessment of her as a "bimbo" quickly changed with her having all of them in awe of her by the end of the dinner service. I was in awe too - I hadn't expected this.

With the speeches and presentations over, the dance band struck up some beautiful numbers. I quickly invited Beth up onto the floor to dance. We were alone on the floor for a couple of minutes before other couples from our table joined us.

She snuggled in close to me as she danced with her head on my shoulder.

She whispered to me "My cunt is so wet ... it's drooling. People will notice moisture on my inner thighs soon."

I was speechless.

She looked up at me saying "Does my use of the word 'cunt' offend you? ... It's my body and calling it a 'pussy' just isn't right for me".

I thought for a moment before responding with "No ... not offended ... just a little shocked at your use of it ... and I do agree it's your right to call your body bits whatever you wish".

We continued to dance through a series of slow dance tunes, making our way around all the dance floor which had filled with more couples. Some, I guessed who wanted to get a closer look at her amazing dress and body.

"How's your sense of smell?" Beth asked me.

"Good ... why?" I replied.

"Can you smell my cunt ... it's so wet and greasy? It will be so hot when you drive your monster cock inside me" she whispered.

I sniffed ... and then again. I could smell something ... a smell that I knew from licking Mona's pussy.

"Yes ... I can ... you smell just like your mum when she is on heat" I explained to her.

"Do you think they can smell my cunt too?" Beth asked with a cheeky smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.