Run and Hide
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by EssenceofRed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Old friends turn out to be not so friendly during a game of hide and seek at night, in the woods...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Violence  

"Get up on your knees, slut." Another order from Chris. I didn't move. I didn't have it in me. "I said, get up on your FUCKIN' KNEES." He grabbed my left arm to pull me up and I shrieked in pain. That was the arm I fell on earlier and it was still terribly sore. I could tell it wasn't broken, but something felt out of place. He positioned me on my knees in front of him and I felt my long sleeved shirt slip down over my breasts again. They hadn't taken it off when they zip tied my hands behind me, and I was taking great comfort in having that material over my skin again. Chris had his hand down his pants, rubbing himself, getting it hard before he pulled it out.

"Tell me you want my great big dick in your mouth." I clamped my mouth shut and shot daggers at Chris with my eyes. He started to repeat himself when Joe interrupted.

"Hey, we need to take that shit off of her. I want to see her tits swingin' when I fuck her in the ass." My heart sunk, knowing he meant every word. Joe continued, "We could just pull it up over her head..."

"Nah, this is more fun." Chris held his hand out and Joe passed him his big hunting knife. Chris grabbed the back of my neck with his left hand and tried to intimidate me even more by sliding the blade across my cheek and down the front of my chest. That knife went through my shirt like butter. They both smirked while he stripped my shirt off of me and even laughed when he occasionally nicked my skin. By the time he was done, I was left with cotton cuffs on the lower half of my arms. "There. Much better, don't you think?" He backed up to admire his work and I could see the process made him completely hard and he had already sprung out of his pants. As he came closer to me, he pushed his jeans and underwear back down to his knees again. I clenched my teeth together and stared up at him with venom in my eyes. Joe must have noticed this because before either of them said anything, Joe's fingers were digging into my cheeks so that I was forced to open my mouth. I'm not stupid. I'm not about to bite him, especially knowing they were carrying two deadly weapons between them. I just needed to get through this nightmare. I cringed to think about the fact that his dick had been inside me and now it was in my mouth. Chris throat fucked me for what felt like forever, through my gags and gargles, before ultimately cumming on my tongue. When he pulled out, Joe held my jaw shut and told me I better swallow everything, which of course I did.

The moment I swallowed, Joe bent me over at the waist and pushed my head to the ground. I knew what was coming next because he already told me. There were no words I could say, no pleas that would convince him to stop. And without even wetting my hole or getting his dick slick with any number of fluids he had available to him, he pushed himself into my ass, going in deeper with each thrust. I immediately tried to lift my head and scream in response, but Chris was there to push my head back down, covering my mouth with his hand, muffling any and all sounds I made. The pain was intense and I attempted to buck his penetration, but I was stuck. I couldn't move with two large men holding me down. I felt like he was tearing me in half, in fact I could feel myself rip. I continued to scream and cry out through Chris' hand until Joe finally came and pulled out, at which point, they let me collapse to the ground.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.