Run and Hide - Cover

Run and Hide

Copyright© 2014 by EssenceofRed

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Old friends turn out to be not so friendly during a game of hide and seek at night, in the woods...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Violence  

They didn't even give me a chance to put on my shoes. As soon as they told me to go, I ran. Immediately my feet hurt like crazy from running unprotected, hitting against the hard, uneven field. I could feel small rocks gouging into the arches of my feet. I knew I needed to find a place to hide quickly. I could hear them howling behind me. I glanced back and they were already running! I knew it hadn't been 30 seconds. I don't think it had even been 15, those dirty bastards! Before too long they were right on top of me. I could hear them panting and laughing. Laughing. My breasts were sore from having to run without any support. I don't even feel my feet anymore. The adrenaline is coursing through my veins and I feel like I'm running for my life.

Joe was the faster of the two. He had caught up to the point where he was practically running right next to me. I immediately changed directions. My sharp angle gave me about a 5-foot lead, but it didn't last. Joe lunged at me and we both fell to the ground. There was a mad scramble as I tried to get away from his grasp, writhing and kicking. Neither one of us said anything, only loud grunting as we fought. I wanted to hurt him. I clawed and slapped at Joe, but he was much bigger than me, and by the wide smile that appeared on his face, he seemed to be enjoying this struggle. Everything stopped when I suddenly felt a violent surge of pain through my scalp. Chris had gotten to us and was pulling me to my feet by my hair. This immense sting across the top and back of my head shocked me into submission, and my arms went limp to my sides the moment he had me on my feet. The pain alone made my eyes water. Chris brought my face to his and I instinctively put my hands out to keep his body from getting too close.

"Please ... why are you doing this?", I cried. I got nothing in return except for a big, toothy grin and an evil, low laugh. Joe stood behind me. He reached around and grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them behind my back. He's doing something. What is he doing?? "No! Let GO!", I screamed as I realized what was happening. Now they're both laughing as Joe tightened a zip tie around my wrists. Chris's face was so close to mine that I could feel the warmth from his breath. His nose lightly grazed the side of my face. "Mmmmm ... this is going to be... fuunnn..."

Not if I can help it! "NOOO! HEL--"

Still behind me, Joe slapped his hand tightly over my mouth mid scream. Chris let go of my hair and stepped back. The glint of Joe's knife in his other hand caught my eye and I immediately stopped trying to yell. Joe slowly moved his hand from my mouth to around my neck. "Are you going to play nice or do you like it rough?"

Now, it's one thing to make me do what you want by threatening the lives of my friends. But they're still back at the the clearing. If you're going to put me in a situation where the choice is fight or give in, you better believe I'm not going to make it easy for you.

"Fuck you!"

"No, sweetie, you're the one who's gonna get fucked."

They both laughed at me and I was thrown to the ground. With my hands secured behind my back, there was no way for me to break my fall and all of my weight fell onto my left arm. The pain was excruciating and I hoped I hadn't broken anything.

"Oops, was that too hard?" They could obviously see the pain on my face. I clambered to sit up and scoot back, away from them.

"Just where do you think you're going, Sarah?"

I looked up in the direction toward my house. I could see Derek and Adam tied to the trees in the distance. I knew they could see everything that was happening.

"Stay away from me." I'm beginning to sound less confident.

"Or else what? Huh, Sarah?" They were closing in on me. "Who's going to help you? Tweedledee and Tweedledum up there?"

Chris grabbed me at the ankles and pulled me back toward him. He straddled my legs, pushed my torso back to the ground, and held me down with one hand on my throat. He leaned in close and continued in a whisper, "No one knows you're here and we have all night to take our time." Panic swept over me as I realized just how right he was. With that statement, Chris closed the space between our faces and kissed me. It was a long, slow kiss. Surprisingly tender, like there was something more to their little game. I couldn't help but wonder if they were doing this to me because of some unrequited crush from long ago. I had always read that a rapist was a violent, sadistic man who was in it for the power more than the sex. This was unexpectedly gentle. Still, I didn't want this and tried to move my head away. As I did, Chris moved his gun closer to my face so I could see it out of the corner of my eye, just to remind me it was still there. He then began to kiss me much harder, tugging at my bottom lip with his teeth. As he became more and more aggressive, he ultimately forced my lips open and stuck his tongue inside. I desperately wanted to bite down on it, sever it from him forever, but I knew I wouldn't live to see the morning if I had. In and out, it penetrated my mouth as if simulating the actual act of sex. His tongue was wet and warm against mine and it made me want to gag.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.