Steph and Katie's Adventures
Episode 2

Copyright© 2014 by thefirefox

Fiction Sex Story: Episode 2 - a fucked up tale of two teenage lesbain sisters how they came to love each other and enjoy there scat fetish as well.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Rough   Humiliation   White Female   Scatology  

Girls were going to be late, Hurry up shouted the Mrs. Banks as the family was preparing to go a Family Reunion.Mr Banks needed to be there to cook on the grill because well he loves to grill food.Though the Banks are wealthy they like to go outdoors. Stephine was wearing blue jeans with a old t shirt advertising Uncle Tony's Pizza. The same Pizza that started her lesbianism with her sister Katie.Steph walked into Katie room to find her wearing skin tight Pantyhose with no underwear as she was pulling up her jeans.

Katie-Do you think this will be messy?

Stephine-If the most of the weight is in your ass crack then yes.

Katie-my favorite outdoor jeans ... my Favorite poop jeans.

Stephine-so you have done Public poop before right?

Katie-many times

Stephine- so your not afraid to shit your self inferno of our family

Katie-there will be a bulge.the food is yummy

(who the hell uses yummy as a term now a days)

the Family gets in the car and drives off. It is a 45 minute drive and with in 15 minutes Katie text Stephanie that Josh was going to be there.Steph then gave a faceplam and Katie laughed.Josh is a step cousin of one of her Aunts. He has a perverted mind at the age of 13 and he is a bit heavy.he try's to empress girls by offering a dollar for sex.he also has a foot and scat fetish.just the thought of Josh being there made Stephine feel ill about sitting on the bench he is on before it breaks (DAMN HE'S FAT!)after having terrible thoughts Stephine saw Katie open her legs and slip down the seat.KAtie then text to Stephine that she is going right now.Katies eyes closed a little and you hear little moans.then Katie realized it was a false alarm and quickly got back up into the seat.

The Family then gets to the Reunion on time to eat with others at a picnic area.Katie and Stephine then walk around the picnic area trying to get better phone service.they both walk behind big pine trees that were not see threw. Katie then looked around and placed her hand on Stephine ass.slowly she slid her hand down Stephine pants and starts feeling around

Stephine-well I guess your hungry for me.

Katie-well I guess so because Josh is here now.

Katie the yanks her hand out of her sisters pants and the both walk slowly together.they got back to see Josh is more like fat Albert then a Grimace from McDonald's.

Josh-hay hay hay sisters.you looking fine today.

(my representation of a white gangster ladies and gentlemen)

both sisters shocked at what they saw.both about to vomit in there mouths ... yuck!

After the the picnic the adults then talked as the children play. The oldest child was 19 year old Andrew Lark. Though he looked like a rapist he was a kind guy and and and Katie first lap dance... (Katie has a origin story)

other than that there were some 10 and 6 years old running around.Josh then saw and stared at Katie nice ass. Stephine was with her along with

Andrew how also knew Katie secrets.

Stephine-Josh is looking at you

Katie- doesn't surprise me

Stephine-you should shit your pants while he's still looking.

Andrew-not in front of the other kids Kate

Katie-well there are those Pine trees.

Andrew-well I guess I'll get his fat ass over there to meet you.

Andrew and Josh came to the trees seconds after the little meeting and the group began to talk Josh then sat on the ground staring at Katie ass.

Katie then decided to bend over to think she was retieing her shoes and then she will release.but then Josh grabbed Katie pants and buried his face in it.Katie then moaned loudly as josh's face of disgust slowly lifted his face from her ass.

Josh-Damn someone still is a baby

Katie-well you don't scare people like that

Andrew- Josh your a terrible pervert and you deserve no twinkles.

Josh-come on Stephine help a brother out

Stephine-since when are you a gangster?

Josh-fuck dis shit im out.

Josh then waddled over the snake table and landed in the cake.Katie and Andrew went to chat while Stephine sat on a tree branch writing in her new Diary her and her sister started. As she was writing it she farted loudly and filled her panties up.as she was filling her panties she wrote down many combinations of clothing the two will mess in.as the sunset threw the pine trees Stephine then remembered there going to the Outer banks for vacation. Stephine knew what color would look good in poo filled water.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.