A Scandal in Beverly Hills
Chapter 1

Copyright© 1997 by DG. All rights reserved.

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Franklin Stern is a down-and-out private eye with a passion for surveillance and a voyeuristic streak. His newest (and only) client is a beautiful blonde with a bad marriage and worse morals. Are they made for each other? This is a long story filled with unpredictable plot twists and wild, kinky sex.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting  

The blond woman in the Mercedes convertible pulled into the strip mall and parked in front of the Busy Bee dry cleaners. Both the car and the woman herself looked out of place in this rather seedy section of Los Angeles. After looking around for a street address with a doubtful, slightly nervous expression on her face, she got out of the car, straightened her short designer skirt with a little shimmy of her hips, and went into the dry cleaners.

Just inside the entrance was a discreet sign reading "Franklin Stern, Confidential Investigations" with an arrow pointing to the left. She took a deep breath and then walked along a dimly-lit hall that led toward the back of the building.

When the knock came, Frank Stern was leaning back in his chair with his feet propped on the desk, a donut in one hand and a mail-order catalogue for photographic equipment in the other. He dropped his feet to the floor with a thud and called out "Come in," quickly putting the half-eaten donut into a desk drawer and sliding it shut.

The door opened and a stunning blonde woman came into his small office. She looked around at the dusty metal file cabinets and the battered wooden desk with its untidy stacks of paper and seemed vaguely satisfied.

"Mr Stern?"

Stern was standing behind his desk, a look of lively interest on his face. "Yes, I'm Frank Stern — can I help you?"

"I hope so. I'm thinking of hiring a private investigator."

"Well then, you came to the right place." He slid a heavy wooden chair out from the wall, positioned it across from the desk, and brushed the dust off the seat with his hand. He was a tall man with long arms and legs, and he filled the room with a flurry of motion.

"Please have a seat, Ms..."

"Link."

They both sat down, and Stern gave his prospective client a closer look: early thirties, thin and rather athletic, judging from the muscles in her legs, but with full, round breasts. Perfectly made up and coifed, well-dressed in a tight designer suit, a gold chain as thick as his little finger around her neck and a large diamond sparkling on her ring finger.

She was quite a dish, and she was dressed to kill, but something about her, maybe her wide blue eyes or the way she sat perfectly straight in her chair, gave her an aura of childlike innocence.

Stern composed his face into an expression of polite interest, and said "Why don't you go ahead and tell me what sort of investigative work you have in mind, Ms Link."

The woman was chewing nervously on her lower lip. "I had some plastic surgery done recently. Breast implants," she said, looking down.

No kidding. "Go on."

"I'm worried that I might have been cheated, but I don't have any proof. I paid a lot of money to have these new implants put in — they don't leak or break like the old ones."

"And you think maybe your doctor gave you the older, cheaper implants and pocketed the difference?"

"Exactly!" She looked amazed, as if Stern had correctly guessed her birthday.

He smiled modestly. "What makes you think you were cheated? They don't feel right?" He thought about offering to give them a squeeze, see if he could feel anything suspicious.

"No, they feel fine. It's the doctor that got me thinking — he seemed sort of evasive and shady, especially after the surgery. I talked to another plastic surgeon, and he said my doctor didn't have a very good reputation. The problem is, the only way to tell what kind of implants I got is to have more surgery."

"Ah, I see. So you want me to investigate the guy, see if he's dealing in shoddy boo — uh, implants?"

"Right. Can you take the case?"

Stern pondered for moment. His specialty was chasing philandering spouses, not medical malpractice. On the other hand he was in desperate need of money, and Ms Link looked like she had plenty of it. It wasn't really much of a decision.

He swallowed hard, and said "My normal fee is two hundred dollars an hour, plus expenses. This initial meeting is free, but I'll need a retainer before I start."

She didn't even blink. "That sounds fine, Mr Stern. I hope you can start right away."

He let out his breath with a silent whoosh. "Absolutely. As it happens, I'm not overly busy at the moment." He found a pad of paper and a pen among the clutter on his desk and cleared a spot in front of him.

"Could I have your full name and address?"

"My name is Amanda Link. Is my address really relevant?"

"You going to pay cash?"

"Yes."

"Then I guess it isn't relevant. Let's move on to the doctor."

"His name is Martin Westphal." She referred to a slip of paper. "His office is in the Rancho Prado office complex in La Brava, and he lives at 315 Carneros Drive, in Beverly Hills."

"Beverly Hills, eh?" Stern figured it must be nice, looking a tits all day and making a fortune doing it.

After a few more questions, he put his pen down and sat back in his chair. The question he really wanted to ask was "If you can afford two C-notes an hour, why come to me?" But that wouldn't really show the proper self confidence.

"What I figure I'll do is follow him for a couple days, get a feel for his routine, see if he's doing anything suspicious. If that doesn't work out, we're going to have to infiltrate his operations."

"Excuse me?"

"You know, send in an undercover operative. A woman pretending she wants her — wants some surgery."

"Oh, I see. Well, the following part sounds good. I'm sure you'll come up with something. You'll take pictures, right?"

"Of course. Why don't you give me a call in a few days, I'll let you know how we're doing."

"Great." She gave him a wide smile, revealing two perfect dimples, and took her wallet out of her purse. "You said you needed a retainer?"

"Yes — should we say, uh, five hundred?"

"Certainly." She handed him five crisp notes, which he nonchalantly folded and put in his shirt pocket.

He walked her back to the front entrance and watched her get into the little red Mercedes, back carefully out of the lot, and drive away.

"Mr Han!" he called to the gray-haired man hanging clothes on the big metal racks behind the counter. "Good news, Mr Han: I can pay you last month's rent now."

"Ah, very good Mr Stern. Then perhaps we can discuss this month's rent."


The Rancho Prado office complex was a series of sprawling Spanish-style buildings surrounded by sago palms, that ubiquitous symbol of southern California. Stern, who was originally from the East coast, had always admired them, associating them with romance and exotic Pacific islands, until his ex-wife told him that the ones around LA were infested with large rats.

The lot was almost empty and it was starting to get dark when he heard a throaty growl from the underground garage and a blue Lexus with tinted windows came flying out of the exit. Stern read the license plate and hurriedly started the ignition. By the time he had the van pointed in the right direction, the Lexus was almost out of sight. Swearing under his breath, he pushed the accelerator to the floor and careened dangerously out of the lot amid angry honking.

Watching Westphal make yet another violent, unannounced lane change, Stern decided he was one of those men who considered driving to be a sport. Stern probably would too, if he was driving a high-performance status symbol instead of an underpowered van with worn brake pads and a loose suspension.

After a ten minute chase that took ten years off Stern's life, the Lexus finally pulled off into the parking lot of the Happy Oasis motel. With a sigh of relief, Stern followed it around to the back of the pink two-story building and watched Martin Westphal get out of his car and take a small duffel bag out of the trunk. He was a good-looking man with thick dark hair and a deep tan; he looked to be about forty but was probably older than that, considering his profession.

Stern grabbed his Nikon and took a few pictures as the plastic surgeon walked up the outside staircase to the second-floor balcony and went into room 219. Now that his breathing had returned to normal, he was intrigued. What was the doc doing at a motel — buying cheap silicone implants off the black market?

He walked back around to the front office and rented the room next door. From there he set up a directional amplifier and affixed it to the wall separating his room from Westphal's. Listening through headphones, he could hear Westphal's TV well enough to follow the news broadcast, and he absorbed the news of a sharp decline in the stock market with the cheerful fortitude of a man with no investments whatsoever. After satisfying himself that Westphal was alone, he turned off all the lights and took a seat by the window with his camera.

A few minutes later a dark-haired woman wearing tight jeans and a halter top walked up the stairs and knocked on the door of Westphal's room. She was also carrying a small bag. Stern took several more pictures, getting good angles from the front, side and back, and then he opened his notebook and wrote:

October 27, Happy Oasis motel, Beverly Hills.

At approx. 6:25 pm subject entered Rm. 219 alone.

At 6:39 pm a woman knocked on door and entered.

Took pix. Mid 20's, long dark hair, olive skin - probably Mexican or Cuban. Medium hgt. Great ass!

Stern could hear both their voices, but he couldn't understand much of what they were saying — the television had been switched to MTV or something and the volume had been turned up. Unfortunately the curtains were drawn in room 219, so there was little left to do now except to take pictures of them as they left the room. With any luck they would have switched bags, giving him proof of some sort of transaction.

He settled in to wait, and then he suddenly saw something that made his heart beat faster. A faint beam of light had appeared on the walkway, projecting outwards from the window next door. His eyes took on a predatory gleam, and he slipped a tiny Olympus 35 mm camera into his pocket and quietly slipped out the door.

Sure enough, the curtains were now open about six inches. He leaned casually on the railing and looked around, as if enjoying the remains of the sunset, and was gratified to see that he was alone on the walkway and that the lot below was quiet.

He sidled over to the window. With his face a few inches away from the glass he could see the whole room. Martin Westphal was sitting on the bed and the dark-haired woman was sitting just a few feet away from him with her back to the window. They were holding what looked like stiff shots of bourbon on ice, and they both seemed to be nervous. Stern judged the light coming from the lamp over the bed, adjusted the camera, and took a few pictures.

The woman looked at her watch and said something to Westphal, and then she stood up and started taking off her top. Stern grinned, figuring the doc was doing some sort of consulting on the side. Maybe he would learn something. His throat tightened as the woman lifted the halter top up off her head, revealing her smooth brown back. Just as he was thinking that her breasts didn't look like they needed any help, he noticed that Westphal had taken off his pants, and he chuckled out loud. He had it all wrong — this wasn't a secret meeting involving illegal implants, it was a roll in the hay.

By the time he remembered to take any more pictures, the woman was completely naked. To his annoyance, his hands were trembling so badly he could barely focus the camera: after three years of chasing horny couples around for a living he had seen surprisingly little sex, although he had overheard quite a bit.

The woman helped Westphal take his socks off and then pushed him back on the bed. The doc didn't look as good with his clothes off, he had a bit of a paunch and thick coat of body hair. Stern was bemused to see that he had only the beginnings of an erection; he was as hard as a rock himself. The woman seemed to take notice of this too: she put her hands on her hips and pretended to be hurt, an exaggerated gesture that made Stern smile. She was built to Latin specifications: broad shoulders, medium-sized breasts, a narrow waist, and a lush, round ass.

Westphal said something to her that made her laugh, and she climbed onto the bed between his legs and engulfed his cock in her mouth, pushing her face down into his thick pubic hair. Stern could see her throat muscles working hungrily as she tilted her head from side to side and around in circles, her mouth never leaving the base of Westphal's cock. He squeezed his erection through his chinos and muttered "Christ, that must feel good."

The woman was working hard, but her mouth was still down in Westphal's pubic hair, and after a few minutes Stern was wondering if maybe the poor guy had some kind of an impotence problem, to get that sort of head and not get it up. But then she slowly lifted up her head, and inch after inch of rigid, glistening cock meat slid out of her mouth, until finally the doc's impressive eight-inch erection was fully revealed. She must have allowed the cock to slide right down her throat as it expanded and hardened in her mouth — an impressive display of muscular control. The resulting effect was rather like the trick where a magician pulls egg after egg out of someone's mouth, and Stern felt like applauding.

Without wasting any time the woman straddled Westphal and lowered herself onto his waiting tool. The doc reached up and put his hands on her breasts, and she leaned forward, letting him support some of her weight as she energetically ground her hips.

Stern snapped pictures until he finished the roll, and then settled in to watch. It was straight fucking all the way — no lovey-dovey conversation or changing positions, just clenched jaws, glazed eyes, and plenty of effort; they might have been training for some obscure Olympic event. Nonetheless, Stern was understandably mesmerized, and he eventually took his cock out of his pants and started stroking himself in time with the woman's pelvic gyrations.

He was wondering whether he might risk spurting his load right here against the wall when the woman suddenly turned and looked right at him, ran her tongue lasciviously over her lips, and gave him a broad wink. He recoiled in horror and ducked out of the way, and then he frantically tried to unlock his door, his dick still waving in the breeze.

He finally got the door open (he had been turning the key the wrong way) and he quickly locked it behind him and stood in the dark, breathing heavily. No one screamed or came running out of the room next door, and the panic started to recede. He zipped up and then felt around on the table for his headphones and put them on. Underneath the sound of the television he could hear the rhythmic squeaking of the bed and then some cries of passion that might have been in Spanish.

Feeling foolish, he turned on the lamp over the bed and looked out the window. Looking back at him was a tall, lanky man wearing a Hawaiian shirt and headphones. He made a face at the man, told him to stop losing his head, and closed the curtains. As he should have realized immediately, the window was as good as a mirror when the only light was coming from inside the room, and the woman had obviously been playing with her own reflection. He collected his surveillance equipment and went back to his van to wait for the mattress jockeys next door to finish their workout.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.