Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Brian Crothers:

I spent the next forty-five minutes or so awkwardly chatting with Tiffany and Rebecca, who appeared to be as surprised as Harvey that I agreed to let them stay. It seems that while I was in conference with Harvey, Tiffany's parents called and invited us to one of their private parties later that evening. After I was convinced this was something she wanted to do, I told Tiffany to go ahead and text her mother that we would accept her invitation. Aside from the obvious, I happy about this for two reasons, with the first being it would get me out of the house and away from Harvey for the evening. Secondly we leaving would cement the fact that I was merely extending them a courtesy by allowing Harvey and Rebecca to stay the night, rather than giving false hopes for our renewed friendship. I'm not sure what made me do it, but before we left, I did reluctantly exchange contact information with Rebecca. I guess I was able to rationalize it by convincing myself that if she did decide to attend a college nearby, and there was ever an emergence, Dad and I would be far closer to her than Mr. Griffin would.

My evening at the Stallman's provided the perfect distraction to keep my mind off my chat with Harvey. The Morris's were in there, and fucking the shit out of both my school principal, and potential future mother in law can be loads of fun, yet very exhausting. By mutual agreement, Tiffany never engaged in any form of sexual activity with either of her parents, but she did enjoy the attention of Mr. Morris, whom she's had a secret crush on for quite a while, and even got into a bit of lesbian action with our principal as well. We ended our night together in her bed, making slow and passionate love into the wee hours of the very early morning. I was relieved to find Harvey and Rebecca already gone by the time I arrived back home the following afternoon, though I had a nagging feeling that I hadn't seen the last of them. At the time I probably would have run to the hills if I knew how accurate I truly was on that account.

Things kind of quieted down a bit after our hen party, but I still kept pretty busy throughout the rest of the year. Derek never did come back to school, and Ren had proven his worth as a viable replacement for him on the field. My relationship with Tiffany grew stronger by the day, as we continued to aide Miss. Harrison in teaching her advanced sexual education class. Although we never truly embraced the practice of BDSM, we did become more accepting of it as a form of sexual enhancement. We tried tying each other up a few times, and while having total control over your partner did provide some level of enjoyment, we both agreed that an active partner was more fun, at least for us, than a subdued one. I eventually ended up participating in some of Principal Morris's role playing games, even going as far as helping to fulfill one of her long standing fantasies as a means of a birthday present.

She let us in the school after hours, and after turning off all the security cameras I set my own up in her office. She had me play the role of a chastised student coming to her for punishment. I had to profess my apologies for my supposed transgressions, then drop my pants and drape myself over her lap while she took a paddle to my back side. Although she had previously promised to be gentle, which technically she was, it still hurt a bit, and did nothing to aid in my sexual arousal.

Mrs. Morris's reaction was completely different, as I could actually smell how turned on she was becoming. When she was finished I turned the tables on her, accusing my naughty principal of getting herself off by punishing her students. When I pointed out the obvious wet spot on her chair, she conceded my discovery and proceeded to strip herself naked so I could punish her in the same manner. Although I paddled her a bit harder than I was personally comfortable with, I knew it wasn't near as much as she would have preferred, so I guess you could say that we reached a compromise on this point. Next I spread her out on the desk and fucked the hell out of her, right there in her very office, with my video camera recording it all for posterity sake. After we were finished we took turns rubbing cold cream on each other's reddened bottoms. This got us both going again and I ended up doing her anally, which was a rare treat for me given the size of my cock. I started out being very gentle, but after her words of encouragement ended up ponding the shit out of her, no pun intended, before depositing a surprisingly large load of cum deep within her rectum. She ended up thanking me for giving her the best birthday present she's had in a very long time. The only problem was that her husband still had to administer her birthday spanking, and she wasn't sure how well she could handle them with having an already sore bottom, both inside and out.

Without seeking my previous approval, Rebecca decided to take it upon herself to share my contact information with Harvey. At first I just ignored his emails, but over time curiosity got the better of me and I eventually ended up reading them. It took another two months from that point, before I sent my first response. Over the course of time, we eventually began to correspond with one another on a regular basis. First we sent emails, and then moved onto texting before we finally started having full blown telephone conversations. I was very tentative at first, carefully dissecting everything he'd tell me, while never divulging too much information about myself. Although I admit to receiving some measurement of enjoyment from our talks, the truth is that my level of trust in Harvey was still very low.

At this point I must have gone over our initial conversation a million times in my head. I had always relied heavily on my ability to judge people and determine if they were being completely honest with me. Aside from him trying to conceal his hands, which I caught onto instantly, I was unable to come up with any other portion of Harvey's story that I felt he might be lying about. That didn't stop me from being cautious.

At my insistence, Dad hired one of the guys from the math lab to assist me in developing a new product I'd envisioned for our company. This was going to be something we never tackled before, and Larry's expertise in digitizing music would play a key role in it. The two of us worked relentlessly and I truly admired his determination and attention to detail. It was great having Tiffany readily available to test things out on and although on numerous occasions I tried to pay her for her services, she always refused proclaiming that once we were married E-Zone would be our primary source of income, so anything she could do to help out would just be a means of securing our financial future.

On one of the rare days I was working by myself, Dad called me into his office for a private chat. It seems he knew all along that I'd been corresponding with Harvey. At first I was a bit miffed at him, feeling that my privacy had been invaded, but once he explained that it was actually Harvey's therapist who told him we had spoken I felt somewhat relieved to know that I hadn't been spied upon. Dad went on to say how Harvey had made him the same offer to be able to speak with his doctors as he did me. When I questioned Dad as to why he felt compelled to take him up on it, Dad claimed that he could already see a potential reunion forming between us, and he wanted to be sure that the young man was being genuine this time, and that I was not being setup to be hurt again. It was what Dad said next that really sent my world into a quandary.

"Son, Harvey's therapist told me that Rebecca wants to see other people during their yearlong separation, and Harvey's not taking it too well. On top of that his foster father, Mr. Benson, was offered a promotion within his company, but to accept it he would have to move overseas. Although he feels bad about it, the opportunity is just too good of one to pass up. Unfortunately that means finding Harvey a new place to live." Dad told me.

"Do they have any prospects?" I asked.

"Well the obvious choice would have been Rebecca's father, but since she's going off to college, Mr. Gifford has decided to move into a retirement hotspot in Nevada, and needless to say, it is not exactly the ideal place for a teenager." He replied.

"So is Harvey going to end up living in orphanage for his last year of high school?" I wanted to know.

"Well quite frankly son, that all depends on you." He said.

"Me? What do I have to do with it?" I questioned.

"I've been asked to take him in." Dad replied to my utter shock and amazement.

"You've got to be kidding. How could they even suggest such a thing after what Harvey put us both through?" I asked.

"Desperation and the fact that the both of us still seems to care what happens to him is probably how they came up with the idea." Dad suggested.

"And you're ok with this?" I questioned.

"Not entirely. I've been pondering it for about a week now, when I finally realized that despite what the law says, the decision really isn't mine to make. You're the one he helped put in the hospital, and it was you're trust he ultimately betrayed. You alone must be the one to decide his fate." Dad declared.

"That is not fair." I complained.

"Neither is life sometimes son. Answer me this though; how would you really feel if I made this decision alone?" He asked.

His question didn't require a response, as we both knew he definitely had me on that one.

"So if I agree to this, you're really willing to let him stay here?" I questioned.

"Provided that he's willing to accept certain provisions, I would honor your decision should you choose to have him come live with us." Dad told me.

"What exactly are your provisions?" I wanted to know.

"First of all, regardless of his opinion, he will be expected to treat the two of us, as well as anybody else we choose to have in our home with proper respect at all times. Second, aside from keeping up his grades, he will be given a list of chores to do each week, and I expect him to complete them without complaining. I won't force him to help out with the business, but if he is to live here he has to pull his own weight. Just like with you, his privileges can either be earned or taken away depending on his own actions." Dad said.

"That all seems reasonable enough." I agreed.

"I doubt you'll feel that way about this next part." Dad warned.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.