Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Tiffany Stallman:

We worked out a schedule between the two groups to get together as often as possible to practice up for the main event. I talked the girls into giving the guys a makeover, and I have to say the results were well beyond my original expectations. I knew Brian was still worried about how everyone would react to being naked in public, so I talked the group into having a program support day in which we would all show up to school naked. I'm sure you can only imagine the response we got when the cheerleaders and the math nerds came together outside the main doors, and started removing each other's clothing. The paparazzi that had been dogging Brian got some wonderful shots of that event, and they proved to be great advertisements for the party.

The jocks naturally weren't real happy to have their girlfriends fawning all over the math nerds, but they were warned that if even one of them said or did anything out of line to any of those guys they would all become very lonely in the foreseeable future.

Most of the administration was thrilled that we could convince the majority of the math club to participate in the program, even if it was for just a day. Mr. Bauer however, didn't quite see it that way, and when 80% of his students showed up naked, the man stormed off in a huff, leaving his class unattended for the rest of the day.

Brian Crothers:

I was a nervous wreck, the day of the party, but tried not to show it. We arrived at school early, and it didn't help my anxiety to see Mr. Bauer along with his hoard of protestors already gathered across the street waiting for us. We ignored their heckling, and proceeded to setup for the big event. Some of the cheerleaders had convinced their boyfriends to act as our parking attendances, and since none of us students were allowed to wear any form of clothing, we made big signs we could drape over them. The groups communicated with two way radios, and although the event itself was free, we charged two dollars per car for parking.

We setup the gymnasium for the main event, and as it has no outside windows, none of us had any real way of knowing how much foot traffic we would be getting. I had a dream the night before that nobody showed up, and made the mistake of confiding it to Dad, Wendy and Tiffany on our way here this morning. It seems that all of them got quite a perverse thrill out of teasing me about it.

We arranged the pledge line in a horizontal row of single desks, which allowed the cheerleaders to be able to display their best assets to camera. The rental company had donated the use of the padded rolling tables to give demonstrations on, and they also threw in several boxes of disposable sheets to go along with them. When Elizabeth finally arrived with the film crew, I was hoping to get some idea from her about how many people were already here. Unfortunately for me, Dad got to her first, and convinced her to keep me in suspense a while longer.

I think we were all kind of surprised to see Principal Morris show up bearing only a set of nipple rings and a smile to greet our group. She thanked everyone for their hard work and dedication, and then proceeded to present both Tiffany and I with a special award for our service to the school and the effort we put forth for in trying to save the sexual education program.

When the doors finally opened it was absolute pandemonium. E-Zone had booths setup showing off our various products, as well as offering personal demonstrations for a paid fee. My previous exposure on Elizabeth's show made me very popular in this realm, and even though they were charging double for my services, I still had a waiting list full of ladies demanding my attention. I don't know if it was mandated or not, but I think I spotted every single female who worked for our school in attendance at some point during the day, and they all showed up naked. This I had somewhat suspected. My first major surprise came about an hour into my schedule.

"Hello Mrs. Stallman, I didn't know you be coming today." I told her.

"Well considering the price I paid for your services, you'd better make me cum." She said, obviously flirting with me.

"Oh I don't think that will be a problem ma'am," I stated confidently. "By the way, is there a specific toy you'd like me to use?" I asked.

"Tiffany tells me you're the expert, so I've decided to let you choose. Oh you might want to keep in mind that you are dealing with a mature woman now, and not some little girl, so don't expect to put me to sleep the way you did with my daughter." She warned.

Up to this point I had been careful not to take things to the level that I had women passing out on me, but this was clearly I challenge I couldn't ignore. After examining her pussy I reasoned that it shared many of the same characteristics as Tiffany's. This was going to be fun. I figured that she probably had experience with some of our older toys, so I grabbed the Orgamatic along with a few of its attachments, and proceeded to prepare my subject. I applied ample lubrication to her pubic area working my oily digits into her vagina, while making sure to caress her g-spot every time I twisted my fingers. I could tell she was trying to suppress her moans, which was fine with me, as I loved a challenge. I started out just using the automatic built in settings, and when I reasoned she was about to have another orgasm, I switched to manual mode and activated the simultaneous pulse waves.

Even though there were moans of ecstasy coming from all directions, Mrs. Stallman's cries of passion before she passed out brought the camera crew running. I generated laughs all around when in my best Steve Urkle impression I leaned into the microphone and asked "Did I do that?"

I took a short break while they were changing the sheets to get something to drink. I was still guzzling down a soda when Mrs. Stallman, who had since regained consciousness, but not quite fully recovered from her climax came strolling up to me.

"It would appear Tiffany was right about you." She told me.

"Thank you ma'am, I just wanted to assure my future mother-in-law that her daughter was in good hands." I replied with a grin.

"You really feel that strongly about your relationship with my daughter, after just a few weeks of dating?" She questioned.

"Ma'am, my heart knew that Tiffany was the woman for me since the first time I saw her. It just took my stupid head a little while to agree with it." I told her.

"Well when the time comes I for one will be glad to welcome you into the family. In the mean time I was wondering if you might be interested in attending a little get together with some of our special friends." She asked.

"I won't go without Tiffany, and from what she tells me you have ban her from participating in your parties." I replied.

"Oh that was mainly my doing. I just didn't want her to glom onto to our friends and not make any of her own. I think now that she's older we can dispense with that little rule." She told me.

"Won't some of your guest have a problem with us being in attendance?" I questioned.

"If you're referring to your principal, she is the one who asked us to lift our ban regarding the two of you." Mrs. Stallman replied to my totally amazement.

After reminding Mrs. Stallman that neither one of us were into her BDSM games I agreed to discuss the matter with Tiffany and let her make the decision. She said that was a pity that we weren't more adventurous, but she understood, as it definitely wasn't everybody's cup of tea. Mrs. Stallman promised that if Tiffany and I decided to join them for an evening, they would try their best to reframe from doing anything of that nature in our presence.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.