Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Sunday

Dad was none too happy when I explained what went on at the new product fair, but he understood that I was only trying to be nice when I sent the girls for a break, and I had no way of knowing that the man hater, Elizabeth Tate, would be covering the event. After I finished up my phone call with him, Tiffany and I got dressed and headed to the airport to pick up Mr. Gifford. If my plan worked like I hoped by this time tomorrow we would be rid of Derek Brown once and for all.

It was great seeing Mr. Gifford again, but it did stir up a lot of old memories for me. He insisted on us calling him Carl, and then embarrassed me by telling Tiffany how lucky she was to be my girlfriend. After renting a car he followed us back to my house where I proceeded to go over the script I wanted him to follow. I then handed him a really expensive looking prepaid phone. I had taken this week to hash out my plan, and hoped Derek's performance on the field tonight would be enough to make it believable. When Carl asked if we were going to the game as well, I explained how that wouldn't be a good idea, seeing as how we would both have to attend it in the nude. His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as he questioned me as to why we would have to do this. They still haven't implemented the program back home, so when I told him about us being in it, he ended up laughing his ass off. I didn't think it was all that funny, but Tiffany sure did, and their humor must have been contagious, because the next thing I knew we were all giggling uncontrollably.

Tiffany Stallman:

I had originally thought Brian's plan was crazy, but when I first laid eyes on his friend Carl Gifford, I could have sworn I was looking right at Coach Cox of the University of California. Hell the man even sounded like him. I couldn't believe that Brian had arranged all of this for me, even before we officially became an item. Whether this all worked out or not, I was going to have to come up with some special way to thank him for it.

Once Carl had left, Brian and I decided to watch the game on TV. While his back was turned I quickly removed my clothes, and came around the couch to do the same to his.

"What are you doing?" he asked, surprised by my actions.

"Well this is a school function, so I'm just following the rules." I told him.

"But we're watching it from home." He protested.

"All the more reason to get naked." I replied with a sultry leer.

The game was a tough one with our team just barely squeezing out a slight victory at the very end. Derek had a fair night, but nothing to write home about. He fucked up an important toss early on by throwing the ball almost directly to a player on the other team, but managed to redeem himself sufficiently by the time it was over.

Brian Crothers:

Carl told me that he didn't even have to introduce himself, as Derek just naturally assumed he was Coach Cox. He first complimented Derek about what a great game he played, and how the team could never have pulled off a win without him. Then when he had the boy feeling like a king he went in for the kill.

"Look son, I didn't come here to blow smoke up your ass, but the truth is I'm desperate. This hasn't been announced yet, so please keep it to yourself, but I'm about to lose Toby Harris to the pros, and I need someone to replace him." Carl said.

"You want me to take Toby's place." Derek asked totally bewildered by the offer.

"Why are you so surprised? You obviously have the talent for it. The rest we can teach you. I normally wouldn't even consider wasting my time coming to a school this small, but a friend of mine was boasting about how good you were and practically demanded that I come watch you play. To be honest I had almost made up my mind to go with somebody else, but after seeing you in action, I am convinced that you are the right man for the job. I am willing to offer you a full scholarship to UCLA, as well as pay your transportation expenses and once you start winning games for us you'll be privy to all the perks your heart desires. By the way, you're not in any kind of committed relationship with anyone back here are you?" He asked.

"Nah, my bitch of a girlfriend dumped me, and now she's taken up with some nerd who sells sex toys." Derek replied, then wanted to kick himself in the ass for admitting something like that to the famous Coach Cox.

"You've got to be shitting me? Well don't you worry, because the girls in California know how to treat a star right. Hell Toby has women fighting over who will give him hummers during halftime. He is sure one kinky bastard. Don't ever tell him I told you this, but he likes to watch his girlfriend getting fucked by his German Shepard." Carl said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.