Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend - Cover

Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Friday

Well it had finally arrived, the last day I would be attending class as a nudist. Although I absolutely hated the idea when I was first forced to participate, I will have to admit that this has certainly been the most interesting week I've spent at Dresden. Tiffany had talked me into doing something outrageous this morning, so we began to undress one another. Now normally for program participants this would have been standard procedure, and it was, that is until we removed our pants in unison, only to find that we were wearing each other's underwear.

"Damn I told you we should have turned on the light before we got dressed," She said, as the crowd went wild.

"Sorry honey, I guess I've just gotten so used to being naked I didn't realize I had on the wrong undies," I told her.

After we finished undressing, I slipped Ren his payment before heading to Mrs. Morris's office to learn my fate. I was just about to knock when Mr. Bauer stormed out of the room nearly bowling me over in the process. If the daggers he shot me from his eyes had been laser beams, my entire body would have been reduced to nothing more than a large pile of space dust.

"I take it your meeting didn't go well," I asked her?

"Oh it went fine for you, but not so wonderful I'm afraid for Mr. Bauer," She answered.

"So he agreed to my terms," I wanted to know?

"Reluctantly, but yes he agreed to do as you requested," She told me.

"Is he going to retire after this year," I questioned?

"We're not sure about that yet. I figure we will give him some time to cool off, and then hopefully I can sit down and discuss it with him when he is feeling more rational. I will say one thing though, you should thank your lucky stars that you are not going to be in his class this morning, and I don't even want to know how he will react to Mr. Dover," She said.

"So what is going to happen to me now," I asked?

"Well unfortunately we don't have many options. As you know we don't offer a study hall this period. I had thought I might put you in with Miss Harrison, but after examining her schedule I learned that her classes don't start until next period either," She told me.

"I could always just wait until second hour to come to school," I suggested.

"I'm afraid that won't work either. According to state law, we must take attendance during first period," She said.

"So what are my options," I asked?

"Actually I can only think of one, and I'm not sure how much you're going to like it," She told me.

"Well if there is only one option then I guess I don't have much say so in it anyway, so you might as well lay it on me," I said.

"Tiffany's home economics class has an opening. Unfortunately since you'd be starting late, you wouldn't get graded on anything, but since you will be getting credit for Mr. Bauer's class anyway, it won't really matter anyway. You would still be expected to participate however," She said expecting an argument out of me.

"Well that doesn't sound so bad," I told her.

"You mean you'll do it," She asked astonished by my reply?

"Sure, since Mom died, I do at least half the cooking at home anyway, maybe now I can actually learn to fix something besides spaghetti and fried chicken," I suggested.

Tiffany was as surprised as anyone when I entered her classroom and gave my tardy excuse slip to Mrs. Lewis before joining her at her workstation. After a quick introduction, Mrs. Lewis handed me an apron, which caused the entire class to boo in jests. I was told that for today I could merely observe, but it didn't exactly workout that way, as we were given the assignment to make chocolate chip cookies. Some of my fondest memories of my mother were helping her bake cookies. I remember her saying that it was her special ingredient that made her cookies so good. She agreed to let me in on her secret, provided that I wouldn't share her recipe with anyone but family. Now that I think about it, I never even told Dad what was in them. I talked Tiffany into letting me make the cookies, and they turned out perfect, just like Mom's used to.

"Tiffany these cookies are to die for. What did you do different," Mrs. Lewis asked?

"I didn't make them ma'am, Brian did," She answered, as all eyes turned towards me.

"Alright Brian out with it, how did you make these fabulous cookies, She wanted to know?

"I sorry, but I can't tell you ma'am," I said.

"What do you mean you can't tell me? This is home economics class son. We are here to learn from each other," She said.

"My apologies ma'am, but one of the last promises I made to my mother before she died was that I would never reveal her secret recipe to anyone but immediate family, until I had a child of my own to share it with," I told her.

I think the entire class said "aw" at the same time, including Tiffany, who had a single tear run down her cheek from hearing my explanation. Mrs. Lewis accepted my answer without any further argument, but inquired as to whether I would agree to participate in the classes upcoming bake sale.

"Could I work together with Tiffany," I asked?

"I thought you just said that you wouldn't share your mothers recipe with anyone," Mrs. Lewis Questioned?

"I fully expect Tiffany to be my wife one day, so I already think of her as family," I told a stunned class.

At this point Tiffany just threw her arms around me, and gave me a kiss that was probably about ten degrees hotter than the their most powerful oven could produce. After nearly an entire minute Mrs. Lewis finally found her voice and forced us apart, though we could tell she wasn't really all that upset with our PDA, public display of affection. She gave us permission to work together only after making us promise to try and concentrate more on the cookies then each other.

Tiffany Stallman:

I wouldn't exactly classify what I got from Brian in Home Economics class as an actual marriage proposal, but it was certainly the closest to one that I ever received. What's even more amazing then having him blurt it out to the entire class, the way he did, was that it sounded like us getting married was a forgone conclusion in his mind. By the time we got to English class I was definitely ready for some relief, unfortunately Mrs. Smith wasn't exactly accommodating. Because we were having a test today, she asked us to wait until it was finished before requesting relief. As a consolation, she did promise that we could take a bit longer than the given 5 minutes we were supposed to receive. It took everything I had to keep my mind on the task at hand, but in the end I think I managed ok. Brian must have been having the same difficulties, as we were some of the last ones to finish. Once the final paper had been turned in Mrs. Smith basically gave us free rein to do whatever we wanted. I told Brian that I wanted to try a little 69, so I had him lay down on her desk, and I proceeded to climb on top of him. My plan was to get him off first, and I had almost succeeded, that is until he started humming the wedding march into my clit. With as much cum as I squirted onto his face it looked like he went bobbing for hot caramel apples. I didn't know if he was teasing me or not, but he sure as hell wasn't shy about his intentions.

Brian Crothers:

Once I said it out loud I couldn't get the thought of marring Tiffany out of my head. It just felt so right. My mind told me I was moving way too fast, but nothing could convince my heart of that fact. I knew that we would have a lot of issues to work out, but they all seemed so trivial in the grand scheme of things. I was thankful I had forced myself to study so hard last night, as it took every ounce of concentration I could muster to stay focused on Mrs. Smith's test. When we were finished Tiffany and I had just enough time to have some fun before lunch. She wanted to be on top this time, and while I had no problem with that, it was obvious from the start that she had made it her personal challenge to get me to cum first. Wanting to tease her a bit I held out as long as I could, and just when I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer I started humming the wedding march into her clit. That was more than my love could take as she squirted her essence all over my face. Of course it was only seconds later that I too erupted into her sweat mouth. When we were headed to the cafeteria she asked me if I was really serious about marrying her.

"Tiffany, I may not be ready to propose just yet, but that is where my heart is telling me we will end up," I replied honestly.

Connie and Terrance again sat with us during lunch, for what I hoped wouldn't be the last time. It was funny how much I resented having to share my table with them before, and now I was concerned that they may no longer want to dine with us once our time in the program has ended. I decided to take the bull by the horns and apologize for the way I acted earlier in the week. I told them that I was sorry for being rude, and although I knew they had other friends they probably wanted to eat with, I would be pleased if they would consider joining us on occasion. It turns out my apology was well received, and we were invited to join their group as well.

Tiffany Stallman:

With the exception of having to wait for relief in English class, today has been damn near perfect, so by the time PE rolled around I was waiting for the bubble to burst. Since it was Friday both the boys and the girls had class together rather than separately. After the confrontation on Wednesday, Miss Carter made sure to keep Derek and I as far away from each other as possible. Since the gym was divided into two sides, we were broken up into four teams, and played volley ball against one another. Because we were coed only the girls were allowed to spike. Brian and I worked out an unspoken rhythm between us, where he would set the ball up so that I could knock it down. Our team did really well, and had a lot of fun doing it. Derek and Ren were among the students making up the other two groups. They were pitted against each other, and every time Derek even came near the ball he would break the rules and try to hit Ren with it. Finally Miss Carter had enough of his shit and pulled Derek out of the game. She made him shower up early so that he would be finished and be gone before the rest of us were even done playing.

Although Brian had suggested that I wait until after Monday to fuck Ren, he was fine with the idea of me fooling around with him in the shower, so after he was removed his clothes I handed him a bar of soap, and asked if he would please wash my back. His shaking hand accepted my offering, and we proceeded to one of the open stall to get "clean". I flipped my long hair over my head exposing my neck and back to his less than skillful, but still eager fingers, and let him begin to soap me up. As his hands moved down my body I reminded him not to forget to wash between my ass cheeks, as I didn't want anything embarrassing hanging out back there. When he had made it all the way to the back of my heel, I slowly turned around and seductively told him it was time to do my other side. Ren protested slightly worried about how Brian would react to me letting him wash my front. I told him that Brian and I have a very open relationship where sex is concern. He still seemed concerned, so I reached out and grabbed both of his hands placing each one on top of my breast.

"Wash," I demanded.

As his shaking hands started to move in a circular motion, I glanced down and could instantly tell he was enjoying himself. After giving him a couple of minutes to play, I casually reminded my bather that there were other parts of my body that needed to be cleaned. I made him attend to my arms and face first before allowing his hands to travel southward towards my pleasure box. I told Ren that I expected to be thoroughly clean both inside and out. When he pushed two of his soapy digits into me I humped back and rode his fingers to a small, yet still pleasant orgasm. When it was over I had him quickly finish up on my legs and feet, before grabbing the soap and announcing that it was his turn. I knew we were running out of time, so I swiftly lathered up his back ass and legs before spinning him around so that I now had access to his fun side. Although his cock was not as large as Brian's, I figured that it would still be big enough to do what I was planning. I had caught Ren staring at my chest a few times in the past, so it didn't take a rocket scientist to reason that he must be a breast man. Once I ensured that his dick was nice and slippery, I spread a liberal amount of shampoo on my breast and slowly sank to my knees. I squeezed my boobs together, and positioned them over his appendage before looking up at him with a grin.

"I take it you know what comes next," I asked seductively?

I must have guessed right, because it took almost no time at all for my titty wank to have him squirting a huge load of cum all over my face. I quickly cleaned myself off, before heading to advanced sexual education, which would officially be my last class in the naked in school program. Where had the week gone?

Brian Crothers:

Gym class was a lot of fun today, until Derek started his shit again. Since he was too afraid to challenge Ren directly, he chose to do so, on the volley ball court, and took every opportunity he could to try and hit him with the ball. The only problem for Derek was that since we were playing co-ed today, spiking by the guys was not allowed. After numerous warnings, Miss Carter finally pulled him out of the game and made him shower early. I was glad she did, as this prevented any confrontation Ren and Tiffany would have to worry about in the locker room.

It seems my notoriety continued to attract the masses, as five different girls joined me in the shower today. Even though the game had ended a little early, I was not sure there would be enough time to get them all off before class started. The ladies must have put some planning into this, as they had previously moved one of the benches that adjourned the lockers into the shower with us. They even remembered to bring in some knee pads, so we could all be more comfortable while administering our services. The girls were not opposed to a little lesbian action, so we took turns on the bench washing and pleasuring each other until it was time to leave. Our little orgy had attracted so much attention, that Miss. Cramer came in to see what all the fuss was about. With my fingers buried deep inside Kelly's pussy, and my tongue doing a dance on her clit, she picked that particular moment to let out a scream that echoed through the locker room like a freight trains whistle, as she unloaded a title wave of pussy juice all over my face. Everyone knew that Miss. Cramer was a lesbian, but the looks she shot me as I was leaving the locker room indicated that she might just be persuaded to make an exception in her gender preference where I was concern.

I had just enough time to text in my order before sex class started. Today Miss. Harrison wanted to do something fun, so she divided the class up into two teams, each having pretty much the same number of both boys and girls in them. She then had them play a very adult version of family feud, with almost all the questions pertaining to some sort of sex act. The wining team got to put each of their names into one of three bowls. The first option was ten extra credit points on any test score except the final, and I'll just bet you can guess what the other two prizes consisted of. Miss. Harrison gave us the option to exclude same sex applicants as potential winners of our services, and while Tiffany was fine with it, I was completely opposed to doing anything sexual with another male. It turned out that we each ended up with people of our opposite gender.

Tiffany Stallman:

I was still horny from gym class, so I was all for the idea of Miss. Harrison's version of family feud. Thankfully she made it a short game, as this still gave us plenty of time to fool around with the winners. Although I was really looking forward to getting off with a guy, I was not really opposed to same sex activity. Brian was of a different mindset. He didn't seem to hold any animosity towards the gay community, however he was very adamant that he didn't have any desire to participate in that sort of lifestyle himself. As it turned out Luke Preston won my services. I had known Luke for years, and the change in him recently has been remarkable to say the least. Luke's father was a very strict Baptist minister who despised the way society had opened itself up to sex after cures for VD were discovered. He ruled his family with an iron fist, until Luke's mother finally had enough of his cruelty and divorced the bastard, getting not only sole custody of Luke, but also a restraining order against his abusive father as well. She ended up marrying a man completely opposite of her former husband, and although it took some time, Luke had finally emerged from his shell and began acting like a normal teenager.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.