Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend - Cover

Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Tuesday

"Mr. Crothers, I'm glad to see we did not have to send our truant officer after you today," Principal. Morris said when she stopped me in the hallway.

"Ma'am if I wanted to hide no truant officer would be able to find me," I told her honestly.

"Be that as it may, I'm glad you decided to join us today," She told me.

"Please don't confuse my presence here this morning with my consent for what you're doing to me. I've decided however that baring any major unforeseen problems I will continue to serve out my sentence in hell this week that you and my father condemned me to. If either if you try to force me in it beyond that you should be prepared to add yet another dropout to your seamlessly ever growing list of disgruntled program participants," I said knocking the smile from her face.

My first class of the day was world history. Our school was setup to mimic most colleges, in which case we not only had longer classes, but they were divided so that we attended certain ones on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and others on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you're thinking this got us out of having to spend two days of advanced sexual education, you would be mistaken. We were still required to attend at the same time, but on Tuesday's and Thursdays we would have different students taking the class.

As I said my first class of the day was world history, which thankfully was one that Tiffany and I did not share. Unfortunately for me, Mr. Briski taught that class, and not only was he an avid program supporter, but the guy was also completely insane. We were studying ancient rituals performed throughout the world. When the subject of Jewish circumcision came up the idiot wanted to actually demonstrate the procedure on me. I told the mother fucker that if he tried to lay one finger on me I would personally instruct the class on how to perform a sex change operation using him as an example. Of course he played it off that he was merely joking when he suggested circumcising me, but the look in his eye suggested otherwise. Needless to say I didn't apologize for my threat as I meant every damn word of it.

Tiffany Stallman:

I didn't meet up with Brian until our second period, which was typing class. From the look on his face I could tell he was more resigned to his fate today, but he clearly still wasn't happy about it. I had taken relief in my previous class, so I didn't need it right now. Brian declined the opportunity, and class went on as usual. We had a short typing test near the end of the period, which I did pretty well on, though I did misspell one word, damn it.

Brian Crothers:

Lunch was pretty much a clone of yesterday, only this time I tried to make a conscious effort to be a bit more social than I was the day before. I realized that although Tiffany and the others had volunteered for the program, where I had not, they had nothing to do with me being selected for it, so I figured if they wanted to be civil, I could certainly make the effort to reciprocate. It seems they had all heard about what went on in the girls shower room yesterday, and after swearing them to secrecy, I related what really happened to the laughter if everyone at our table. After we all quieted down, I re-illustrated my desire to keep the story just between the four of us, as I didn't want to embarrass poor Megan. They all agreed, and only time would tell if they intended to keep their word.

Tiffany Stallman:

Today at lunch Brian actually proved he was human; by coming out of his shell long enough to relate a very amusing tale of what conspired in the girls shower yesterday afternoon. Afterwards we each took turns describing things that had happened to us so far this week. Although Brian made a valid effort to join in, I could tell he just wasn't all that comfortable around us yet. Maybe that would change by the end of the week.

Brian Crothers:

Tiffany and I again parted company after our lunch period, with her attending French class, while I headed to earth science. Mrs. Swan was under the impression that nudity and nature go hand and hand, which was fine until she decided to march the entire class outside in order to watch me take a piss by a big oak tree. Although I resigned myself not to argue with her about it, I did have to wonder where in the hell she obtained her teaching credentials. After my little commune with nature I wondered just what the rest of my day would bring. Turns out it would be quite interesting to say the least.

Tiffany Stallman:

My French teacher Mrs. Beal had me relate everything that had happened to me since I started the program, in French. Of course I left out a few private things, such as the story that Brian had shared, but mostly I told them everything else. After that we had a short reading assignment, followed by a pop quiz, and then it was time to attend the last class of the day, advanced sexual education. I knew that today we would be required to participate in classroom demonstrations, but what I wasn't aware of is just how intense they would be.

Brian Crothers:

When I walked into class Miss Harrison shot me a glare I easily recognized as meaning I was in some kind of trouble, though for the life of me I couldn't figure out why. Maybe what I said yesterday bothered her more then she let on. Thankfully she didn't leave me to ponder my misgivings for too long, as she walked over with what looked like the questionnaire I had filled out yesterday in her hand.

"Mr. Crothers did I not stress the importance of being completely honest on the questionnaire I gave you yesterday," She asked?

"Yes ma'am you certainly did," I answered back suspecting where this conversation was headed.

"Then could you please explain to me why you clearly lied on nearly all your answers," She questioned?

"Ma'am, I realize that I am a very private person, and some people may confuse that as being inexperienced, but I can assure you I answered every one of your questions with complete honesty, and although you don't know me very well yet, I do not appreciate being called a liar. Now if you would like to call my father I am sure he can verify just about everything I put down," I said knocking the wind from her sails.

"So you're claiming to have had intercourse with over 15 girls," She asked?

"Actually the number is more like 60, but they have all been women not girls. My first time was for my twelfth birthday, and I have been very active ever since," I told her.

"Are you some type of male prostitute," she wanted to know?

"No ma'am, I am not a prostitute, and since the age of consent has been lowered to twelve, everything I've done has been perfectly legal. You were saying just yesterday about how we shouldn't judge other people who engage in unusual sexual practices, so please don't judge me," I requested.

"Ok Mr. Crothers, since your questionnaire states that you are very familiar with using most of the sex toys we have here, perhaps you could give us a little demonstration of your skill," Miss Harrison said with a snare.

"As you wish," I told her.

"Now let's see, we need just the right girl," Miss Harrison said as she pretended to ponder her decision, before choosing my accomplice. "Allison, would you be kind enough to help us out," She asked, although it was clearly an order, rather than a request.

"Yes ma'am," Allison Summers replied meekly as she slowly stripped off her clothes before hopping on the table.

As soon as Allison spread her legs I immediately understood why Miss. Harrison chose her over Tiffany for me to demonstrate on. I can't believe that yesterday I thought I might actually get to like this woman. Now I recognized what a complete bitch she really was.

"Ok Allison, my name is Brian by the way, and before we get started I am required to ask you if you have any aversion to being vaginally penetrated," I said loudly enough for everyone in the class to hear.

"As long as it's with toys or fingers I have no problem with it. I don't know you well enough to let you fuck me yet," She said.

"That's fine, as I think we can perform this demonstration without resorting to intercourse. Now do you have any favorite instruments," I asked?

"Well the Kootchie would be fine," she suggested.

"Yes the Kootchie is a great toy, but for someone like you I would strongly recommend using the angora bump. It is a better fit for your pussy shape, and is capable of producing much stronger orgasms," I told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.