My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Submissive Romantic

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A college senior comes home on spring break and finds the girl of his dreams.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex  

Patti and I spent all day together on Saturday. I had dinner at her house with her parents and told them all about my last three years at school. I'm sure they could tell that the two of us were very much in love. Patti joined my family for Sunday dinner and after dinner Patti and I went for a walk. We found an empty bench in the park and enjoyed the late afternoon sun.

"Bill, I know you have to go back to school but I'm not sure I can take being apart for the next couple of months. These last several days have been the happiest days of my life."

"I don't want this to end either, but it will only be until graduation in May. After that I plan to come back here. Hopefully I can land a position with one of the local accounting firms in the area, and then we can make plans for the future. What are your plans after high school? Are you going on to college?"

"Bill, I'm not going to college. I want to go to beauty school and be a cosmetologist. I'd like to get a job, work for a couple of years, and then maybe open my own shop. I want to be my own boss."

"What kind of shop?"

"I'm not sure yet; maybe a nail salon, a beauty salon, or maybe even a barber shop. I'll decide once I get through the schooling."

"What made you decide on beauty school?"

"I've never been a really good student; my grades were average at best. Since I lost my hair, I've been more conscious of how other people style theirs. A year ago I started looking into going into the business. I think I can do pretty well for myself."

"I'm sure you'll be great at anything you choose."

We kissed and held each other until just before dark. Then it was time for us to get back home. I picked up my bag, said goodbye to my parents and, Patti drove me to the airport. We had a tearful goodbye as she dropped me off in front of the terminal. I got out of the car, opened the back door and pulled my bag out of the back seat. As I turned to put my bag on the curb, I was pulled up off of my feet into a bone-crushing embrace.

"You behave yourself; no wild parties. I'll be here, waiting for you when you get back."

With that she kissed me long and hard, virtually taking my breath away. I could feel the blood pulsing into my growing erection and feel her heart pounding in rhythm with mine.

"That's a little something for your flight back. Miss me!"

With a tear running down her cheek, Patti turned and ran around to the drivers' side, blew me a kiss, and drove off.

Traveling late at night, I was able to get some sleep, making it back in time to wake up my roommates in time to catch up on our experiences over the past week before morning classes.

"So how was it Dave? Did you and Joey have a good time in Florida?"

"Bill, it was fantastic. We'd get up, walk down to the beach, catch some rays, watch the chicks catching some rays, drink some beer, get together with a group of guys, crash some party, get drunk, sleep where-ever, and then start all over again. The girls were beautiful and ready to party."

"Sounds like you had a great time. Did you guys meet anybody special?"

"Nah, but we had a great time. How was your break; do anything exciting back home?"

"Gentlemen, I met the girl of my dreams; the one I plan to be with for the rest of my life."

"Whoa, dude; slow down. Who is she; how'd you meet her; what's she look like?"

"She's my kid sister's best friend. I've actually known her for a long time. She's tall, beautiful, playful and sexy as hell."

"Sounds like one of us scored over the break."

"Come on, let's get going. I have a class in fifteen minutes."

The rest of the semester seemed to drag on forever. Finally, exams were over, and I was preparing for graduation.

______ ____ ______

"I don't know how or why you did it. Three years and you're done with college." Joey said watching Bill hang his neatly press gown on his clothes rack. Are your parents coming for the ceremony?"

"Yeah, the whole family is flying in today, including Patti. They should be here in a little while."

"Great we finally get to meet this girl friend of yours. Too bad we won't get to hang around and bust you two a little; Dave and I are heading for home late this afternoon."

It was a little after one when someone shouted down the hall,

"Hey, Bill; your family's down stairs in the common room."

Dave and Joey followed me down the staircase and into the common room. They stopped at the doorway and, after I greeted my parents and Arlene, I stood before Patti for a moment before she threw her arms around me and gave me a toe curling kiss, lifting me clear off the ground and spinning slowly. After a long moment we broke apart, only slightly embarrassed of our public display of affection.

"I missed you so much, Bill. I couldn't wait to get here."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.