My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader - Cover

My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader

Copyright© 2014 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A college senior comes home on spring break and finds the girl of his dreams.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex  

A college senior comes home on spring break and finds the girl of his dreams.

"Hey Bill, You got any plans for spring break this year? Joey and me are going to Panama City in Florida this year; why don't you come along?

"No thanks Dave, that's just not my thing. I've already got my ticket for the flight home. You guys go ahead, tear the place up and don't forget to take lots of pictures."

"OK, Bill, but you don't know what you're missing; all the girls will be beautiful, drunk and horny."

'Yeah, but none of them would be looking in my direction, ' I thought.

Two weeks later we packed our bags and went off in separate directions, they went south and I headed west. My flight to Chicago took a little over two hours and was uneventful. From the airport I caught a bus that would take me the rest of the way home, about an hour southwest of Chicago to the small town of New Lenox.

'It was good to be home, ' I thought as I walked down Main Street, past my old high school and down the tree-lined block to my parents' home. It was a little after 3 PM; my parents were still at work and wouldn't be home for at least another three hours. My sister, the captain of the cheerleaders, could be anywhere, but most likely she was at the local teen hang-out with the rest of her squad, the teen-aged boys from the sport teams all vying for their attention.

I walked up the driveway, punched the code into the keypad and the garage door opened. We always used the garage to enter the house. It acted like a mud room, a place to leave your coat and shoes before entering the house.

'It will be good to just hang out in my room and relax after the long trip home.'

As I opened the door from the garage to the basement stairway that lead up to the kitchen I heard the familiar sounds of weights being used downstairs in the basement.

'Arlene must be home after all, ' I thought. 'I wonder when she started using my weights?'

Wanting to surprise her, I tiptoed down the stairs, and peered around the corner. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched with a sense of awe as the bar full of weights was raised and lowered slowly but steadily. I did a quick calculation in my head; two twenty-fives, two tens, and two fives on each side, plus the bar, one-hundred-eighty-five pounds in all.

'When did my sister get so strong?' Even when I was working out regularly, my best was only one-hundred-and-five pounds.

Just then she finished her set, re-racked the bar and, after a few moments, she sat up. Our eyes met, and a smile came to her face.

'That's not my sister, ' I thought. "Who are you?"

"Bill, don't you remember me? I'm Patti, from next door, Arlene's best friend."

She stood, wiped her face with a small towel and slowly walked towards me.

"You're ... Patti? The last time I saw you, you were a tall skinny kid, always giggling about something."

"Well as you can see I've filled out quite a bit since the last time you saw me."

'I'll say, ' I thought, as she spun slowly around to give me a good look. She looked to be about six feet tall, and although it was hard to tell with her wearing sweats, she appeared to be broad shouldered, but with narrow hips and waist. I couldn't tell how much she had developed up top, but if my memory served me well, she was always fairly flat-chested.

"If I may ask, what are you doing here by yourself, using my weights? And, by the way, where is Arlene?"

"Arlene is probably down by Poppy's hanging out with the rest of the cheerleaders. I hope you don't mind my using your weights; Arlene gave me the combination to the garage door a couple of years ago so I could come down here to workout. I'm a cheerleader as well. I do most of the throws and act as the base for our human pyramids, so I have to maintain my strength. That's one of the reasons why I work out all the time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.