Alt World
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by pj

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Another do-over story inspired by cmsix' AI Universe. What happens if you're dead and flying to the Light and get 'jacked' by an Alien 'angel' on the way. And you get to bring along some of your 'FWB's' Starts very slow but picks up in action after chapter 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   DomSub   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Caution  

Tonight was Gerry's night. And it would be not just a fuck and snuggle but an event. While the other women had chosen to regress to a physical age of themselves in their early twenties, Gerry had picked age sixteen. And this would be a big role-play scenario, I assumed it would attempt to 'correct' her first life in which she was more or less forced to marry a 45 year old bachelor at the age of sixteen.

Of course I only knew her side of the story, she wasnt about to admit she had obsessed on some older man in order to escape a restrictive house but whatever the truth, it didn't matter.

I would have to live up to her corrective fantasies, without becoming oppressive, and then neglectful, as she claimed her husband had been.

At any rate, this would be the first 'themed' denouement and Phyllis and Sarah informed me that we were all to play specific roles.

I would play the older well to do 'hubby' and the two girls would play the roles of Gerry's older worldly sisters. Sort of cool since Phyllis highly resembled Gerry's real-life sister to whom I had been introduced for her approval as occasional lover, I guess.

The girls told me that Gerry had wanted to do the passion play in three acts, but both Phyllis and Sarah had told her it would probably stretch my patience and frustration threshold so the other two acts would have to be played out later, just 'Wedding Night' was to be done.

And wow ... what a production! The two 'sisters' led Gerry in dressed in full wedding regalia. Gerry in a classic sixties white wedding gown, complete with veil. They were dressed in simple Jackie Kennedy style sheaths. Sarah in pastel pink, Phyllis in peach.

I was sitting in a straight back chair and dressed in an upscale Brooks Brothers summer weight suit, with an open collar shirt.

They led her over to me, both towering over her scant five foot stature. Phyllis pulling back the veil, then both 'making' her kneel between my legs.

Sarah opened my fly and dragged out my hard stand cock.

Both then gently pushed Gerry's head down toward it. She pretended to resist, but her 'sisters' persisted.

"Lick his cock, Gerry ... then take it in your mouth and lick and suck it until he spends. He is your mate and provider, you owe it to him to serve his needs." It was as if Phyllis was reciting a wedding felicita tion. It seemed over the top but they had warned me it would be; Gerry had written the scenario and lines, herself, so what I thought of it didn't matter, playing along with it pleased her.

"And when you capture his seed, keep it inside you as a sign of respect and to show your femininity." Sarah said.

I almost giggled. Saying anything like that seemed so out of her character, never mind that she might agree. I knew for a fact Gerry had felt that way for a long time, so the temptation to comment quickly passed.

But what Gerry was doing was bringing me to crisis quickly, not to mention she was taking my cock, despite my enhancement, deeper into her throat than she'd ever managed before.

Finally... "Here ... it ... COMES!!!" I croaked and Gerry pulled back to give the stuff room to accumulate as she swallowed. Finally I was done and she grinned up at me as she withdrew then used her finger to wipe a couple dribbles from the corners of her mouth, popping that into her mouth as well while smacking her lips and grinning at me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.