Alt World - Cover

Alt World

Copyright© 2014 by pj

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Another do-over story inspired by cmsix' AI Universe. What happens if you're dead and flying to the Light and get 'jacked' by an Alien 'angel' on the way. And you get to bring along some of your 'FWB's' Starts very slow but picks up in action after chapter 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   DomSub   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Caution  

I put Sarah and Donna in charge of starting to search the AI porn database for suitable 'companions', then led Phyllis and Leishawn to my room.

Phyllis stripped to the buff immediately, Leishawn was more demure. This wasn't surprising, I'd never seduced her, or accepted her obvious advances in the prior life, so she was naturally a little shy.

"Leishawn, go back to your room and dress in an oversized man's shirt, bra and panties. Nothing on your feet. And come back soon as you do."

While we were waiting, Phyllis and I cuddled and caught up. I learned that in the more than 40 years hence, she had found a nice older man with some money and a healthy libido and he'd adopted her son. They didnt have more kids because he had found he carried a genetic fault and had a vasectomy. I didnt ask her but I figured it was Tay-Sachs.

Phyllis had always wanted several kids but she was happy with just raising the one to the best of her ability. As to her own libido, after a few years of teeth gritting as her hubby declined in drive, she confessed her urges to him and he was kind enough to give her the go-ahead to seek additional penile comfort; as long as he could watch.

"This time around I want a lot of kids, Jason. I think just two at a time to raise, though."

I kissed her cheek and squeezed her booty, it was hard and warm. I tried not to get distracted by thinking of my cock separating her ass cheeks. If any one of the girls, other than Carole of course, I already knew she liked it, would like ass-fucking it would be Phyllis.

"Well, as you know, that's up to you. I'll help where I can, but maybe you should find a good native companion to help you raise them."

She looked up and smiled.

"Yeah ... if that's okay with you. I'll still fuck you anytime you want me. And we girls talked about that ... we mostly agree on that."

Mostly? Well, that didn't bother me all that much. The once a month inseminations were required and they knew it. Even if Phyllis' turkey baster method was used. I wasn't going to quibble about the women's attitude toward having sex with me. If I knew they really didnt want to, I probably couldn't get it up anyway. I couldn't do it on earth when I was young, no reason to think I could, now.

"The only problem I have with your boy-toys is where you are going to keep them. I dont think we really want them around here. I'm not jealous, but there is the matter of security."

"We asked Aye about that. He said it would be simple to do portals from our rooms here to our suites in the training compounds. We'll just keep our men there and hop out here a few times a day, or whatever. Guess all the training is there, anyway."

At that moment, Leishawn walked in. Sexy in that men's shirt, bra and panties. Better than I'd thought, a look reminding me of a schoolgirl. That gave me an idea, which I whispered in Phyllis' ear. She grinned like the cheshire cat.

Phyllis leaned back onto one elbow, parted her legs a little and stroked her own mound with one hand and her nipple with the other.

"Are you nervous, 'shawn?"

Leishawn smiled. "Sort of".

"Well, we like to have fun. So maybe you'd like to watch Jason do me first. Sort of break the ice?"

Leishawn smiled again. I beckoned for her to come closer, kissed her sweetly, undid the buttons on the shirt, and reached behind her to unhook her bra.

I weighed her breast with my hand, tweaked her nipples till they stood out proud.

"I always knew these would be nice."

"They are nice, 'shawn. And I love your complexion. Really lovely compared to us pasty-skin gals." Phyllis piped in. "You and Jason are going to make some beautiful babies. Are you going to raise some of them?"

I'd bet Leishawn blushed.

"I hope to ... I never did have any babies. Mom was so disappointed."

I pulled Leishawn to me and held her tight. After a second or two, she hugged me back. I was sure there was much more to her story than I knew from the fore-life.

I moved my hand to Leishawn's crotch and cupped it. Her slit was wet enough.

"Well, honey ... do you want to go first ... or wait like Phyllis offered?"

She glanced at Phyllis, who nodded.

I rolled Leishawn onto her back and ripped her panties off. I moved to cover her and damned if Phyllis didn't grab my cock and guide it to Leishawn's dripping pussy, giving it some wanking just to be sure, even though it was hardly necessary.

Seconds later the unabashed Phyllis exclaimed.

"Damn, that's beautiful. Just as hot as black cock into white pussy! Fuck her good, Jason ... make her love it."

Talk about a motivational speech ... I did my best and Leishawn nearly fainted. Tell the truth I think I blacked out for a second. When I looked Leishawn was lying still, cum slowly streaming out of her cunt, and Phyllis was saying something into the tablet on the bedside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.