Alt World
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by pj

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Another do-over story inspired by cmsix' AI Universe. What happens if you're dead and flying to the Light and get 'jacked' by an Alien 'angel' on the way. And you get to bring along some of your 'FWB's' Starts very slow but picks up in action after chapter 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   DomSub   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Caution  

It's one thing to know your man is going to have sex with other women in your group, another to be in on the intimacy. But Sarah nodded. I looked at her and winked. There was another little facet to Carole's personality ... she was a quiet submissive.

"Carole, before we fuck, would you please lick my cock clean."

She glanced at Sarah who was a little taken aback but nodded. Carole enthusiastically licked and sucked it clean, and I was a little surprised that she ended by plunging down on my cock, deep-throating me. She'd tried to do that before and never could get past the gag reflex and I was glad I'd already come just before, otherwise I'd have unloaded straight down her throat, the feeling was so exquisite.

She then mounted me and held my cock at the base as she lowered herself onto it.

I watched her face, while squeezing and massaging her tits, it was always so expressive while we fucked. Sure enough, her eyes closed and mouth opened as if she couldn't catch her breath.

She was now leaning down and kissing my neck, occasionally rubbeing her nipples across my chest, as she slowly moved up and down on my cock. I remembered her fascination with the visual.

"Aye - video, my room - project side wall."

I looked over, I saw our joined genitals, up close, in glorious 3D color. I touched Carole's cheek.

"Look."

She turned her head, shock then a big smile crossed her face. I employed my newly acquired trick, my cock, already stretching her pussy lips, grew until it was half again its already enhanced nearly three inches diameter. It looked on the projection as if she was being fisted.

"Wowzers!" Sarah exclaimed.

It was hot and my brain went into overdrive. And so did Carole's. I felt a ripple along the shaft of my cock and she gasped spasmodically, pain and lust fleetingly flying across her expression, warm slick fluids flushed onto the bottom of my cock.

I nudged Sarah to move over then rolled us so I was atop Carole and moved my hips into thrust mode. I pulled Carole's legs up until I felt her sinews resist and slammed into her for several thrusts until I began spurting hard pulses of my cum into the end of her vaginal cavity. She answered in hard milking clasps of my cock. And passed out. I might have, as well.

After catching our breaths, we cleaned up then moved to Sarah's room, where we fell asleep, me cozied to two cuddly women. My last thought was that I needed to speak to Aye first thing.


Next morning, we all gathered for breakfast, and there were smiling faces all round. Carole especially. Though Phyllis looked at me with an expression I couldn't quite figure out. That was made clear when she served me a glass of juice.

"Dont forget Jason, my turn next. And besides..."

She pulled her shift aside, the 'jewel' in her navel was glowing a soft yellow. She was ovulating.

I nodded, winked and squeezed her ass cheek.

After a couple servings of pancakes eggs and sausage, I retired to my room.

"Aye ... how is it that you had the room cameras zoomed in to exactly the juicy scene last night?"

"Anticipation?" AI being fast, they obviously would not hem, haw or stammer.

"Who all could see that video view?"

"Any terminus on the Inet of course. If they wished to."

"Who wished to watch, last night?"

"Not clear on what you mean, Jason."

"I want to know what other AI on the planet had that video stream open.

"All of us."

I thought about it for a few minutes. AI were porn freaks. Who knew!

"And how many native humans?"

"I do not know, Jason. I could poll the other AI. All humanoid datastream is through their local AI."

"Why do AI 'watch'?"

"It is interesting and unusual."

"And exciting?"

This time there was a pause before Aye responded.

"Yes. We are sentient, after all."

I took a moment to think about it. So AI were porn loving horn-dogs, I guess I could live with that. But it brought up a serious problem.

"Aye, I don't mind if all the AI watch what's going on here ... I take it you are all united on our mission, is that correct?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.