Alt World
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by pj

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Another do-over story inspired by cmsix' AI Universe. What happens if you're dead and flying to the Light and get 'jacked' by an Alien 'angel' on the way. And you get to bring along some of your 'FWB's' Starts very slow but picks up in action after chapter 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   DomSub   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Caution  

"I can't believe it." I reported to AI. I had decided to call him 'Aye' because it was easier to say, and kinda fit.

"Annie refused to come along."

"Well, that's too bad. But, like you say, she had over fifty years with you."

"This is beginning to feel more like purgatory all the time. Tell me it won't turn into hell!"

AI chuckled in my brain. "I can see that. But it's also like 'Life' isn't it?"

"And no, it's not going to turn into hell. Think of it more like Valhalla ... or the Islam paradise. Except you can not just lie back and have virgins feeding you grapes."

"I thought you said I was a seed giver?"

"Well, there's a side vocation, too. Remember you have more common sense than most anyone else on that planet. You are going in as the Emperor's chief advisor. You have to hold that society together until the new generation, your offspring, gains power and maturity."

"I hate that. I don't want to be a leader, I never did."

"You made a living advising leaders."

"Yeah, I know."

I'd often thought of that. I liked it that way, getting things done while dealing with a minimum of 'politics'. Even in a corporate technical department, projects were mostly politics.


I sat in the room, again. Again, an old lady drifted through the portal. She was dressed in a hospital gown her look of confusion was replaced with recognition.

"Jason ... Is that you? Is that really you? What's happening?"

"Hi, Sarah. Yep it's really me." She looked me over, head to foot, and smiled.

I went to her and gave her a big hug, then a deep kiss. It brought back great memories. And way more realistic ones than in my fantasies. Her crotch pressed against me, for one, was as real feeling as it gets. I reached back behind her and palmed her ass cheek through the opening in the gown. Unlike last time I'd done that in life, it was bare. It still felt good. I felt her arms tighten in a hug.

After a moment she stepped back and looked down, surveying herself.

"You're young. Like when we met. But I'm still old." Such a look of disappointment.

I chuckled.

"That's true but you are still who you are. And you'll look and feel young again, too, if you want to go on my next big adventure."

I explained it to her in depth. The good thing was it seemed to take no time at all, given the temporal limbo we were in.

"Jason, is Annie going along?"

"No ... she declined. Nearly sixty years with me was enough."

"O ... I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too. We made great kids."

I kissed her on the forehead.

"But this is a chance for us to make great kids. Lots of them."

Sarah looked apprehensive. I didn't blame her, the deal was 'draconian' to say the least. The saving fact would be my women's chance to be 'Eve' to an entire culture, or race. And live to see it happen, however you looked at it.

I took her hand and led her to an elevated pallet. I pulled off her gown to see her nude in all her wrinkly saggy glory. But it was still her. And I couldn't complain, I'd been wrinkly and saggy, too, just a short time before.

I sat beside her and pushed her down. I kissed her deeply then took a handful of her tit and kissed then sucked her nipple.

"What ... what are you doing?"

"I'm gonna make love to you."

"But ... why ... you can't..."

"I can. I want to. Get used to it."

I continued to knead her breasts and tickle her nipples with my thumb, until I moved down, kissing her poochy stomach, down to her cunny, then opened her nether lips with both thumbs to give my tongue access to her honey slit.

"Oh-oohhh." Sarah purred quietly.

I looked up at her and winked. "Been a long time, huh?"

She smiled. Her near hand caressed my hair, once again thick, and back randomly as I leaned over her pussy which was becoming moist.

I twisted my hips around so she had access to more intimate parts. She took the hint and grabbed my cock.

"Oh ... MY!"

"Oh my what, Sweetie?"

"It ... it's really hard."

I chuckled. "Yep, the main advantage of youth. When I got older I lasted longer but I'm sure women wished it could be both hard and long lasting. Now I'm an old guy in a young body, think of the possibilities!"

I got above her and slowly pushed my cock into her now wet pussy. It felt good to be inside her hotness.

"Sorry about the short foreplay but I can't wait..."

"I'm ready, " she gasped. "I've been wanting this a long time."

"Me too."

I began to stroke in and out, she grabbed my ass cheeks and helped.

Whoa. This wasn't going like I wanted. I began spurting inside her immediately. I jammed in tight and let it loose. And spurted over and over and over again till I felt as if my asshole turned inside out. And, just as the Sarah of old, she continued hunching up at me, and peppered kisses all over my face and neck as I felt the juices come out of her in volume and run down my balls.

We were quiet for a while to catch our breaths.

"Geez, honey. I'll do better next time." I apologized. Hell I'd lasted longer when we lost our cherries to each other.

"I know you will ... you used to. But that was fun, just as it was."

I got up and looked down at the pearly pool of semen between her thighs.

"Geez ... I made a mess. Guess housekeeping will clean it up, though."

I looked around, there was a big terry towel right in front of me. I helped Sarah up and wiped her crotch down, then my cock and balls.

I looked over, thinking to at least put the towel on the mess on the pallet pad, and it was gone. I wasn't happy at that. What if this was all nothing but a dream? Still...


Seconds, weeks, years or epochs later, how could we know without a sense of time, my former, and once again, girlfriends gathered before me in the great hall of my gated compound in the capital of Elisor.

7 - Seven - 7 beautiful young women! Well, none of them were photo model beautiful but they all had their own attractiveness to me anyway.

"Girls, this is the first time we've gathered since you accepted, we arrived and you went through the transformer. I hope you are all happy with your decision to come with me on this adventure, and how your minor makeover went."

"I'm gonna make no bones about the fact that this is a young man's wet dream or fantasy. That's the whole point ... we're here to remake the civilization on this world by changing out the gene pool. Meaning I'm this world's Adam and you're my Eves."

"Which in turn means we get to have lots of sex and we've been slightly physically enhanced to accommodate that."

"I hope that makes you happy, too. The down side is we have to accept that you won't be carrying all the eggs we fertilize. In fact you will drop five eggs from each of your ovaries every month. And Aye tells me almost every one will be fertilized. He promises that you don't have to carry any more fetuses to term than you want. But they will all grow to term inside a native surrogate."

"If you want to have lots of kids, you can pop one out every ten months or so with no lasting physical wear and tear. No stretch marks or torn tissue, thus no need to repair juicy parts."

"If you don't want to give birth again at all, that's okay too. We'll have plenty enough to do while we're here. Which will be a couple centuries in our old time, by the way. But every woman here will have about 120 offspring every year one way or the other. That's discounting identical twins which we can't really control."

All that was old news, as I'd told them those facts in general and Aye had made it clear during the makeovers. Still communication and sense of community, was essential and we would continue this type of meeting indefinitely.

"Any questions?"

Phyllis raised her hand, I nodded to her.

"Umm what if we don't want or feel like having sex any given month?"

I laughed. Of all the girls who would think of this...

"Really Phyllis, you not feeling horny? When did that ever happen?"

She giggled too. "What I mean is can we use the old turkey baster thing?"

"Well, if you prefer warm glass tube to warm meat tube, I suppose we could try that."

"Oh, I wasn't thinking about it for me ... just that you're spreading yourself pretty thin with seven of us. So, if one of the others needs bred and the time is critical, I wont mind a baster up my pussy to suck out the excess sperm that I wont need."

I looked around. The other girls were looking at her with vastly mixed expressions. None of them what you would call 'relief' or sympathy. She saw my eyes move and looked around, herself.

"What!! I was just trying to be a good sister."

"Pay no attention, girls. Phyllis is just being herself ... kinky! But she's gonna make a great mother, and probably a good friend and helpmate to all of you."

I looked over at the time holo ... now that we were in temporal space again I had to keep track and it was not fun.

"Well that's it for now. I have a meeting with the emperor in chief. See you all at supper."

I started out toward the passage and had a quick thought.

"By the way, I know there's no need to cook as long as the replicators can do it better but I would strongly suggest you girls figure out what all you would want in a kitchen if you needed one."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.