Finding the Real Aunt Marie - Cover

Finding the Real Aunt Marie

by funguy8

Copyright© 2013 by funguy8

True Story Sex Story: How I discovered the real Aunt who has been my fantasy figure for years.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Nudism   .

Right from the very first time I saw Marie naked she was my ideal fantasy woman. She's my dad's youngest sister and only 7 years older than me, that first time was on holiday when I was 13 and she was 20. I hid so I could get a look at her getting changed and thought all my birthdays had come at once when she stood naked in front of me with her gorgeous tits and lovely hairy pussy in clear view.After she left I grabbed her panties to sniff and wank with, something I've done in the 15 years since that first time.

In those years Marie had married a man who was career obsessed and although he treated her well, I never felt she was truly happy. I had my own share of relationship which went belly up for various reasons. One of these had introduced me to the joys of nude beaches and I've loved them ever since, enjoying the joys whenever I get the chance which isn't easy in a typical British summer.

I was sent on a residential course by my employer to a site on the south coast, I knew I would have a day off midway through the coast so looked up the nearest nude beach. Marie I knew lived not far from my hotel so I arranged to go and visit at the end of the course.

The first two days of the course were intense which explains the day off midway through and come that day I could not wait to hit the beach. I found a parking spot near to the beach, grabbed my stuff and headed for the sand. Once there I found a nice spot, far enough away from the main beach so as not to have prying eyes. I soon stripped off and started enjoying the beautiful day unfolding( little did I know how beautiful it would turn out).

After a few hours of catching the rays I decided it was time for a swim, I made my way down to the sea and cooled off in the calm sea for a bit before heading back to my prime spot. As I walked up the beach I noticed a woman wearing a pale blue bikini and sun hat slowly walking my way. As we passed each other I nearly died when she spoke saying " hi Mike, haven't seen you like this since you were a young boy. It was Marie, my Aunt, my fantasy lady there before me looking so hot in her bikini. We made our way up to my stuff, me feeling slightly conscious for the first time in years and I pulled my shorts out to cover up. Marie asked what I was doing so I said putting shorts on so as not to make either of us feel awkward. She said don't be silly and then shocked me by taking off first her top the her bikini bottoms. Once again I was sat looking at her great tits( now fuller and bigger) and that sexy bush which was trimmed slightly. At this sight my cock stood to attention.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.