A Charming Choice - Cover

A Charming Choice

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

I slept a solid ten hours. When I arose, I threw on some clothes. After a trip to the bathroom I headed for the kitchen. Mom was there, sipping coffee and reading something, probably the local news, on her pad. "Hey there," she said as she turned away from the pad and opened her arms. "I checked on you last night, but you were sound asleep."

"Morning," I said as I dutifully moved in for the obligatory hug. I love my mom and I don't mind hugging her, but this morning I became very aware of the feel of her D-cups on my chest and the perfume that lingered in her hair. By the time we broke apart I was about to get some serious wood. Fortunately, my absolutely empty stomach overrode everything else.

"Can I fix you some breakfast?" she asked.

"Cereal's fine," I said. As I poured a bowl and ate, we talked about the farm and our relatives. After I slurped down the last of the milk, I said, "Can you take me to the mall? I thought I might spend the afternoon there."

"You're suffering from mall withdrawal?" she said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said.

She nodded. "I have a lunch with Mary Samm. Be ready by eleven and I'll run you by there."

"Cool," I said.

"Try to find some more clothes for school. Your old stuff hangs on you like a tent."

By eleven I had showered and dressed in clean jeans and a tee. I managed to talk mom into letting me drive the Explorer. So far I've got only a learners permit. Getting seat time in my family is like trying to negotiate a Mideast peace treaty. Mom's a nervous driver, and an even more nervous passenger. To her immense relief, I got us there in one piece.

"Call when you're ready to leave," she said as I climbed out of the driver's seat and she climbed in.

I waved goodbye and headed for the mall entrance. Once I was inside I called Maddie's cell. "I'm at the mall," I said when she answered.

"Good," she said. "I'll meet you at the door by the thing with the thing in twenty minutes."

I chuckled and said, "Okay, by the thing." I smiled at our little inside joke. One day I had been trying to tell her about the entrance at the rear of the mall where most of the employees parked. Just inside was a kiosk where shoppers could rent a combination baby stroller and shopping cart. I was trying to tell her where the entrance was, and I couldn't think how to describe it. So I just kept on saying that it was next to 'the thing.' Maddie cracked up and it became our joke.

I took a few steps and then stopped dead still. What was going on? My fifteen year old sister had been on her own, or at least it seemed that way, for several days. Now she was going to 'pick me up?' What the hell?

My feet shuffled forward again. I had a few minutes to kill so I stepped into a sporting goods store. I wandered around, too distracted to really shop. Soon I was on my way to the entrance near the thing.

Was she going to show up in a cab? She knew a couple of girls old enough to drive. Maybe that was it. I had the feeling that I was about to be sucked into some elaborate plan engineered by Maddie. I reached the double glass doors of the entrance and leaned against the wall, waiting to see what would happen next.

A metallic dark blue BMW Z4 stopped on the drive outside the door. It's BMW's two-seater sports car and it looked spotlessly new. I really liked the styling of those cars, and not for the first time I wondered if I could wrangle one out of my parents for a high school graduation present in a couple of years– maybe a used one. The passenger side window lowered. I saw a fall of blonde hair and then the driver's face as she bent forward. It was Maddie. She waved at me impatiently.

Stunned, I went to the car and folded into the passenger seat of the low slung sports car. Maddie pulled away smoothly, shifted the manual transmission into second and let the car purr its way along the access road behind the mall.

"You ... but ... and how, where are..." I stuttered lamely, and ended with, "you're driving?"

"And the sky's blue and water's wet. Anything else you want to cover?" she said with a laugh.

"I guess I could sum it up with a big what the hell's going on?" I said.

"All will be revealed like I said," she said. "But let me get away from this mall traffic first. I'm pretty good at this, but it takes some concentration."

Actually, she drove as smoothly and safely as anyone could have hoped for. Shortly, we were moving with the flow of traffic on the cross town expressway. "So, to begin with," she said, "I just had to get away from the house."

"Why?" I said.

"Come on Jason," look at me. "School starts soon; can you see me walking into the eighth-grade at Crompton Junior High?"

I stopped my anxious scan of the traffic and took a good look at my little sister and said, "No, I guess not." She could probably pass as a teacher, one that would give every boy in the school an instant boner, but no way as a student.

"Besides, I've already finished high school," she said.

"How's that?" I asked.

"All the course work is online for home educated students. I went through it all in a couple of weeks," she said. "Actually, I can remember and understand almost everything I read now."

"Our little charm really works," I said, and then the thought struck me. "Hey, how come I don't feel any smarter?" I said.

"Maybe your IQ doubled, we just can't tell the difference." she said with a laugh.

"Ha, ha," I said. "Okay, but how about the car, and how did you learn to drive so well?" I was feeling jealous.

"You've talked about BMW's and Steve Hamilton so much, I decided to go see him," she said.

Hamilton was a local guy, born into a rich family. They had indulged in his passion for racing, and he had raced in Europe but with only moderate success. The rumor was that he loved to party even more than he loved to drive. Eventually, he returned home to run the family's local BMW dealership; one of his family's many business interests. He still raced. Teams who did the big endurance races knew that he was good for hours of steady, if not brilliant, laps. "And he what, gave you driving lessons and a car?" I asked.

"Pretty much," Maddie said.

"Bull ... crap."

Maddie laughed. "That charm gave me more than just good looks, and a smoking hot body. Men give me what I want. In Steve's case a little hand-job was involved."

I was shocked to say the least. "Maddie, you're not supposed to prostitute yourself."

"You didn't seem very upset when I whacked your weenie."

"I ... I ... well, you see ... uh, I ... I hope you didn't use the word weenie in front of Steve Hamilton," I stammered.

"No," she giggled. "Look, I went to the dealership and asked to see him. I smiled prettily and asked if he would give me a driving lesson. He thought I meant driving as in racing. We went out toward Mooresville – do you know there's a private race track out there?"

"Yeah, I think his family owns that too," I said.

"He said they own the land but lease it to the club that runs the track, but anyway we drove around for a couple of hours or so. He showed me all about understeer and oversteer, braking and accelerating. He couldn't believe how quickly I picked it up."

"I bet he said that trying to hit on you," I said.

"I was doing just fine thank you," Maddie said. "Then we went into the clubhouse. They have snacks and drinks and we had some beers while he bragged about when he raced in Europe. Is driving for Ferrari a big deal?"

"Yes, it's a big deal," I said. "Now jump back to the part about the beers. You were drinking?"

"Just a couple," she said with a shrug. "I didn't even catch a buzz. I think the charm has almost made me immune to alcohol."

"How do you know what a buzz feels like?" I asked.

She sighed. "Suzy Hall and I split one of her dad's beers a couple of years ago. We were dizzy for an hour. Now do you want to hear about Steve Hamilton or not?"

"Fine," I said. It was like having another big sister.

"So he took me up to the control tower for the track and we started making out."

I grunted like someone had punched me in the gut, but she gave me a look and I kept my mouth shut.

"He's cute ... for an older guy," Maddie said. "He had some bad beer breath, but I guess we both did. He kissed me and then he tongued me. He was a great kisser."

She said all this while sneaking glances at me. I tried to keep a straight face, but I was probably failing miserably.

She went on. "We made out for a while and he got really turned on. So I asked him if he wanted to fuck me."

"Holy shit, Maddie," I moaned.

"Don't worry," she said with a laugh. "It was only sexual banter ... on my part anyway; he actually proposed a nice date ending with you know what. I told him we should break the tension right there, so I pulled out his dick..."

"Do I really need to hear this?" I asked. This was worse than thinking about my parents screwing.

"Yes," she said. "It has to do with the charm. "Like I said, I can make guys do what I want, but there are ... I don't know ... levels of compliance? Anyway, I like Steve and I wanted to just barely bring him over the line. I was experimenting. I brought him right up to the point where he was about to, uh..."

"Lose his wad?" I added.

"Yes," she said, "and then I heard someone coming ... I mean approaching."

I snickered and said, "I guess that was embarrassing."

"It was a maintenance guy who was going to clean up. Before he saw anything, I told Steve to stop and zip up his pants," Maddie went on. "Steve and I started back down the stairs of the tower. We got halfway and he had to stop. He was trying to jerk-off through his pants in the worst way."

"The point being that he was suddenly so into you, he had to masturbate in front of you ... in public ... in the middle of the day ... in the middle of that tower?" I said, trying to leap to the end of the story.

"No, not really the point," she said. "When I told him to stop, he stopped a half second before his big gusher and stayed right there. He couldn't have his orgasm no matter what, until I, or I guess it was we, figured out that I had to give him permission."

"So, after you told him to go ... he went," I said.

"Big time," Maddie said.

We rode in silence for a few seconds, and then I said, "I'm guessing that's when he gave you the car?"

"Lease actually, but Steve's paying for it, insurance included."

"Think you could get him to do a lease for me?" I asked only halfway kidding.

"Hmmm," Maddie said, "Tell you what; I'll line you up to give Steve a series of blowjobs. Maybe that'll get you something."

I was one second from telling her to fuck off, and then I saw the little smirk on her lips. "Okay, okay I walked into that one, but you can't blame me for trying." I said and we both broke out laughing. We'd never been able to stay mad at one another. "Did your little Steve do anything else for you?" I asked.

"Just one more favor, for now anyway," she said. "Look in my wallet."

Maddie's handbag was on the floor between my leg and the console. I can't tell you who designed it, but it sure looked and felt expensive. I pulled out the matching wallet and opened it to reveal a brand new driver's license; it said she was twenty-one. "Let me guess," I said. Your great good friend, Steve, knows someone at the DMV."

"You got it," Maddie said.

I sighed and tried not to be jealous. We drove to the edge of town and went down some streets I'd seen only a couple of times before. A few seconds later, we pulled into the parking lot of the Riddick Inn. "This is where you've been staying?" I asked.

"It was convenient and the nicest place I could think of," Maddie said.

"Sure, why not?" I mumbled. It was the fanciest place around. Our family ate dinner here about once a year, usually at Mom's birthday. A President or two had stayed here, and I bet some of the room rates included the word thousand in them.

We entered the huge lobby, which I guess was supposed to look like an actual inn. There was lots of seating, and lots of wood paneling and rock work. A man in a suit made a beeline for us before we could get very far. A brass name plate that hung in his jacket pocket identified him as James Duggan, Inn Manager.

"Miss Parton, I'm so glad I caught you. Do you have a moment?" Duggan said. He sounded nervous.

"Sure James, what's up?" Maddie said.

"It's Mr. Jenkins, Mr. Bruce Jenkins, his family owns the inn. He spends most of his time in New York, but he loves to drop by unannounced, and he's here now. He started going over the accounts and noticed that I had given you a complimentary suite. When he demanded to know why, I ... I couldn't ... I mean ... could you possibly... ?"

Maddie put her hand on his arm. "Don't worry Jimmy. I'll talk to him. Is now a good time?"

Duggan looked as if he was about to faint with relief. "Yes ... yes ... now would be wonderful. Thank you so much."

Duggan continued to pour out his thanks as we crossed the lobby, went into the business area of the inn and stopped before an unmarked door. "Just a second, please," he said as he tapped on the door and entered. A few seconds later, the door reopened and he ushered us inside.

The office was fancy with plenty of pictures on the walls and leather upholstered chairs. Jenkins sat behind an enormous desk that was bare except for a laptop and few scattered papers. "This is Miss Parton and..."

"Her brother, Jason," I filled in since Duggan hadn't seem to notice me until just now.

"Her brother ... Jason," Duggan finished lamely.

"Thank you, Duggan. Please wait outside," Jenkins said in an even tone without looking up.

Duggan, head down, closed the door softly as he left. Jenkins tapped at his keyboard for a second and then closed the laptop as he looked up. His face lit up when he saw Maddie. Well of course it did. She was wearing a simple tee shirt in an expensive looking material. It began as a navy color at her shoulders and faded to a sky blue as it flowed over her impressive breasts. Her navy shorts were in a conservative cut, but they still showed plenty of her flawless legs.

Jenkins hastily stood. He looked to be in his forties, in good shape and wearing a tan suit. "Please, have a seat," he said, gesturing to the padded chairs in front of his desk. "I hate to inconvenience guests. It's so good of you to come by."

"No problem," Maddie said. "You have a lovely place."

I got the distinct impression that his attitude would be completely different if Maddie were twenty pounds heavier, and had a face of less than cover-girl quality. Maddie sat up straight, her arms on the armrests and legs crossed. She looked unusually at ease for someone facing the man who she had ripped off for a free suite of rooms costing mumble, mumble thousands of dollars.

Jenkins walked around his desk and perched on the corner nearest Maddie. He had one foot on the floor, while the other dangled. He clasped his hands together and said, "Well, I was going over the guest accounts and I saw that young Duggan has given you the run of the place, no charges for anything. Now we make complimentary gestures all the time. It's usually for some shortcoming in the inn's service or on a quid pro quo basis. But when I asked James why you had this unprecedented access, he couldn't seem to be able to tell me. I was hoping you could shed some light on the subject."

Maddie tilted her head a bit and said, "I guess he just likes me."

Silence drew out in the room until I expected to hear crickets chirping. Finally Jenkins said, "I see. I don't want to make any harsh decisions, so I'll tell you what. Why don't you join me for drinks and dinner around seven this evening; we'll discuss this further."

He gestured to Maddie as he said that, clearly leaving me out of the invitation. That was when the big brother switch got thrown in my brain. I stirred in my chair, ready to tell this horn-dog that he wasn't about to share milk and cookies with my fifteen year old baby sister, much less dinner and drinks. There was no doubt in my mind that he was also hoping to share some good old quid pro quo with her between the sheets too. I was a tenth of a second from coming off my chair when I saw Maddie's forefinger rise off the armrest of her chair and twitch in my direction. She was telling me that she had this covered. I gritted my teeth and sat back.

She smiled and flowed off her chair in one smooth motion. Stepping up to Jenkins, she placed one hand on his thigh and caressed his cheek with the fingers of her other hand. "I think we can settle this now," she said with a purr in her voice. Her hand went to his crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.