A Charming Choice
Chapter 7: Jason Five

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Jason Five - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

The day came when I had to leave the farm. I was surprised when my sister, Bridget, showed up alone to chauffeur me home. But what was even more amazing was the fact that she was driving Dad's car. It was an Audi TT; one seriously cool automobile. Mom called it his mid-life testosterone substitute. It was small and fast and I knew that Bridget had driven it only once or twice with Dad along as passenger and anchor.

"How did you score this?" I asked when we went outside to meet Bridget.

She smiled like the cat that had eaten the canary and said, "My car's in the shop and Mom and Dad had a dinner to go to with the Andrews, and since they had to drive the Explorer ... tah dah..." she gestured at the car, "I get to pick you up in the Audi."

Aunt Martha agonized between having Bridget stay long enough for a visit and shooing us on our way before dark. In the end, we quickly ate a hefty farmer's dinner and then Bridget and I made our farewells. The wave and smile April gave me as we drove away had me looking forward to the next time I'd see her, probably at Thanksgiving.

I'd rarely been alone with Bridget in a car. She wasn't much of a driver in my opinion, but she managed to not scare me to death as we moved along with the flow of traffic down the four-lane. "How's your ankle?" she asked.

"Good, thanks," I said. "I don't think it's as badly sprained as the doctor thought. Just a twinge every now and then if I twist it the wrong way."

That was about it for our conversation. I settled in to listen to her music, which seemed to consist mostly of songs about honorable women and their cheating boyfriends. We'd been on the road for about an hour when she turned to me and said, "How about some ice cream."

Well, I'd had just eaten a big meal, topped off with a big slab of apple pie, so of course my teenage body was ready for more. "Okay, sure," I told her.

The signage before the next exit advertised someplace called Jerry's Drive In, so we took the exit ramp and soon found ourselves on another four-lane, only this one was lined with businesses. Jerry's was in an old block building surrounded by a horseshoe of parking spaces. Most of the spaces were filled with hotrods - greatly modified older cars. Guys, with a scattering of gals, stood around in knots, looking under hoods and just hanging out in general. Everyone had backed into their space so Bridget did too. It took her three tries to get the relatively small Audi centered. When we got out of the car there was a smattering of applause and whistles.

When we met at the front of the Audi, I could tell that Bridget was embarrassed. "You are now my date; got it?" she said in a low, tense voice as she put her arm through mine.

"Got it," I said.

She looked at me, I believe, to see if I was taking her seriously. She had to look up into my eyes. "When did you get so tall?"

"Guys tend to get this way," I said.

"I guess so," she said as if she'd assumed that I'd never outgrow her.

By then, we had walked into the heart of Jerry's Drive In. Like thousands of other eateries across the country, Jerry's had a counter backed by a noisy kitchen and fronted by a line of plastic and chrome booths that looked as if they extended around a wall which marked the end of the counter. We ordered a couple of dishes of ice cream. Bridget looked around while the counter person scooped the treats from frozen containers.

"Oh crap," Bridget said, suddenly turning back to the counter.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Cody Mason is sitting in the corner booth."

"Ohhh," I drawled in understanding. Cody Mason had been Bridget's walk on the wild side with a bad-boy boyfriend. After their first date, Mom and Dad had forbidden another one. Of course that had driven the then sophomore Bridget into his arms. She had been smart though to hide their meetings. She had enough friends to cover her clandestine dates with fake sleepovers and bogus study sessions. Cody had dropped out of school to be an auto mechanic with his uncle who specialized in custom rods. After a couple of months, of what Maddie assured me was a hot affair, he also dropped out of Bridget's life, moving to another town with barely a word.

"You knew he'd be here," I said.

"What?" Bridget said, "Of course not."

"You knew he lived around her somewhere. He's a hotrod guy and this is definitely a hotrod hangout."

"Well, I didn't know. I was just trying to get us some freaking ice cream." She sighed and took a half-step to the side. "I guess we're back to brother and sister."

I recovered the half-step of distance and gave her a brief one armed hug. "Why? He doesn't know who I am. Or did you give him an elaborate rundown on your little bro?" I had never met the guy. All my information on Cody had come from Maddie.

"You know I didn't," she said. "I mean ... it's not that you weren't worth talking about..."

"I know," I said.

She started to say something else, maybe something apologetic and embarrassing, but she was saved by the arrival of the ice cream in disposable containers. She had a scoop of sherbet and I had a small chocolate syrup covered ice cream mountain of various flavors. She raised an eyebrow at my heaping helping. "We'll share. It'll be a cute girlfriend boyfriend thing," I said with a shrug.

The booths opposite the counter were filled; we would have to walk past Cody. We could have simply left, but I don't think that option occurred to Bridget and besides, the penalty for spilling ice cream in Dad's car was too horrible to think about. I followed her, and when her ex glanced in our direction Bridget said, "Hello Cody," in such a familiar way you'd have thought they saw one another every day. I have to say that his date was pretty cute. She looked to be about Bridget's age, and if looks could kill, the glare she laid on Bridget would have cut my sister in two.

We turned the corner and sat at one of the booths that lined the wall to the rear of the building. Beyond us there were four doors, two for restroom doors and two others that were forbidden to non-employees. Bridget picked a booth halfway down the row and sat with her back to Mason. She ate her sorbet in two gulps and then dug into my ice cream with way too much zeal. "I could go get another one," I said.

"Don't be silly. What are they doing?" she asked.

"Well, she's not inhaling his food," I said.

"Ha ha, for real."

I watched them for a few moments and said, "They could be arguing about the price of peanut butter on Mars, but more likely I think he's having to explain who you are."

That seemed to cheer her up for a second, but then she frowned and said, "She's pretty enough. I doubt she's jealous of me."

"I got a good look at his date," I said. "She's got a nice rack, but she's got nothing on you in the looks department."

"Aww," said Bridget, "that's so crudely put and yet so sweet."

Crude or not, my compliment was sincere. Bridget looked like our mom; both were about five and a half feet tall. Bridget had the slimmer body of youth where mom had more generous curves. Mom was a bottle blonde; Bridget had thick brunette hair that fell past her shoulders.

We ate in silence for a minute. I was concentrating on getting just the right ratio of ice cream to syrup on my spoon when she said, "What are they doing now?"

I looked up in time to whisper, "Why don't you ask him?" as Cody sidled up to our booth.

"Bridget," he said to her. "Hi, I'm Cody, her old boyfriend," he said to me extending his hand. He was a good looking guy, lanky with close cropped dark hair and manly beard stubble.

"I'm Jason, her present boyfriend," I said, taking his hand. As we shook he tightened his grip, and so did I. He squeezed until the muscles in his forearm bulged, and I think I gave as good as I got. We stared at each other with frozen smiles while our hands practically vibrated the air between us.

"If I hear something snap or pop, I think I'll puke," Bridget said. Cody and I let go at the same time.

"So, what brings you here?" he asked.

"Certainly not you," Bridget said.

Cody sneered in disbelief. "Really."

"Really," Bridget said. "Not that it's any of your concern, but we were visiting friends and decided to stop here for ice cream on the way home. That's all."

"Really."

"Yes. Really," Bridget said clearly and slowly. "Who's your date?"

"Oh," Cody said. "That's Staci. I told her about you, she's cool with it."

"Hmmm," Bridget said. Silence fell on the conversation like a wet towel.

"Well ... I'll be here a while longer," he said "if you want to ... you know ... talk."

She didn't say anything; she just slowly drew a bite of ice cream off her spoon with pouty lips as she stared at a point somewhere over my head. Cody frowned and left.

"Ohhh, I think he's still got the hots for you," I said with a grin.

"Shut up and finish your ice cream," she said.

"I think you've eaten enough to qualify it as our ice cream," I said as I spooned up another bite and brought it almost to my mouth. I say almost because my little handshake duel with Mason made my hand quiver, causing the ice cream to end up on my shirt.

"Damn," I muttered. I took some paper napkins from a chrome dispenser on the table and cleaned up most of my mess, but the ice cream had been getting soft and it soaked into my shirt. "That's going to be sticky and wet all the way home," I told Bridget. "I'm going to see if I can wash it out."

I went to the doors of the restrooms. Both were marked with the symbols for both men and women. I picked the one on the left at random. Inside, the room was spacious and, for a public washroom, clean and relatively odor free. I took off my shirt, turned it inside out and ran cold water from the basin through the stain. I pressed out most of the water and then held the shirt under a hand dryer. After blasting it with hot air for a full minute, my shirt was wearable if not totally clean and dry.

I was turning my shirt right side out when I heard the doorknob turn; I hadn't locked it. I was about to say something when the door opened and Bridget slipped in. "I'll be through in a sec," I said. I was about to put my shirt back on when I saw the look she was giving me. "What's wrong?" I looked to see if the ice cream had dripped onto my pants or something.

"Nothing's wrong," she said. "It's just that you and Maddie ... I mean it looks like she finished off puberty in a week. She's turning into a bikini model. And you ... you were a little tub of lard, no offence, it seems like just a month ago and now you look like a Calvin Klein model, with your ripped abs and cut pecs and really muscular arms..." Her voice trailed away as she seemed to be lost in thought.

"Maybe it's magic," I said with a smile. I have to admit that I liked the way she was looking at me. I got half a boner headed for a full hard-on ... for my sister. There was just one problem, or at least an immediate problem, I suddenly had to use the facilities very badly. Aunt Martha makes perfect iced tea, and I had finished off about a quart of it at dinner. "Uh, listen, I need to pee, so if you could step outside, I'll be through in a minute."

"Uh, no I can't ... not for a few minutes anyway."

I had to work that out. "Oh, you want good ol' Cody to think we're getting it on in here."

She nodded. "Am I being a petty bitch?"

I held up my hand, thumb and forefinger a half-inch apart. "Maybe just a little," I said.

We had a good laugh. She turned to face the door. "Go ahead."

"With you in here?" I said.

"Yes, and besides, I've seen your wee-wee, I am your big sister after all."

"Not so wee," I mumbled loud enough for her to hear. Actually, I didn't mind, I wondered if she would peek. I hung my shirt around my neck and unzipped my pants. If she did peek, I wanted to give her the full effect so I arched my back and made sure my half hard shaft arced nicely out of my pants. I worried if my shyness about bathroom matters was going to shut me down. But after a few seconds of concentration, I was getting rid of all that tea. Was she looking? I cut my eyes to the right. She had moved a step. She was facing the opposite corner of the room. I turned my head slowly and ... ah ha, I saw what she was doing. The basin and its mirror were on the opposite side of the room near the door. She was using the mirror to look at ... well, mostly my backside.

I finished peeing and, as I gave my cock a shake, sort of turned a bit to for Bridget to get a good look. When I put my cock away, I was careful to leave it sideways in the front of my jeans to produce a nice bulge. A bulge that was really bulging now. I was getting seriously hard now that my urgent need to urinate was relieved.

I moved to the basin and turned on the tap. As I washed and dried my hands I considered this weird situation. I'm in a public restroom trying to seduce my sister, or was I trying to encourage her to seduce me while we both tried to make her old boyfriend, who she supposedly didn't care about, jealous by faking a relationship that didn't exist. And my cock didn't care, it was achingly hard now. I turned to Bridget, who had barely moved while I cleaned up.

"Another minute or two?" she said looking up into my eyes.

I found myself holding her shoulders and kissing her. With my not so vast expertise, I tried to make it firm but not seem like an attack. She jumped, but not that much and certainly not away from me. I may as well have been kissing one of Maddie's dolls for all the response I got, and I began to think this was a bad idea, but then her lips moved on mine; the girl liked it. After a minute we came up for air.

She gave me a questioning look and said, "Who taught, oh my God, you were getting it on with April?"

"Guilty as charged," I said. "Now let's give Cody his money's worth." That statement had no logic behind it whatsoever, but it seemed to work as Bridget lifted her lips to mine once more. She was really into it this time. I could tell because of the way her tongue worked its way past my lips. Our hands began to roam. Hers were all over the bare skin of my shoulders, chest and abs. I thought that grabbing her ass and checking out the wonderful mounds on her chest was the way to go.

My throbbing cock continued to throb for attention, so I took Bridget's hand and held it against the swollen lump of my shaft. She explored enthusiastically as I sucked on her writhing tongue. We pulled apart long enough for her to say, "Shit, you've got all these muscles and a seriously huge fucking cock too."

Bridget never cussed so I began to think that I was impressing her big time. "Take it out," I said as I ran the tip of my tongue around the shell of her ear. She breathed heavily as she worked at my jeans. In seconds, my pants and shorts were down to my thighs and my dick was jutting into the open air.

"Oh wow," said Bridget. The tips of her fingers outlined my cock, which was, and I may have mentioned this before, throbbing, and I mean visibly with the beat of my heart. I shivered and a stream of pre-cum flowed down my shaft and coated her fingers. "It's so warm," she said with a giggle.

I was wondering what the correct etiquette was for asking your sister for a hand-job when there was a series of light, but sharp, taps at the door, as if someone was using their fingernails.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.