A Charming Choice - Cover

A Charming Choice

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

Jason

So the next day we all piled into the family SUV and drove out to the farm. There was a long lunch while the grownups caught up with one another, and then my part of the family left for home.

Thad was a year older than I, although I was just as tall as he was. April was two years older and she had really blossomed since I had seen her the previous summer, not nearly as much as Maddie of course, but April was filling out nicely. She was pretty and wore her dirty blonde hair straight and shoulder length, like most girls her age.

Aunt Martha was a round little woman who wore lots of loose sweatshirts. She had plenty of energy though, and loved to cook. Uncle Jonathan was tall, rangy and never had much to say. When he did talk I often didn't catch on. I learned later that he had a dry wit that was lost on a kid my age.

Thad, of course, was the main reason I was down on the farm. He was the leader of our twosome and that was okay with me. We spent most mornings doing chores, and then we would have the afternoon to ourselves. We hiked and biked and went fishing and goofed off and did pretty much what we wanted. Aunt Martha required that one of us keep a radio with us for emergencies, and Uncle Jonathan threatened us with awesome punishment if we got into trouble.

Thad was a member of a club of farm boys something like the scouts. When they planned an overnight camping trip at a local lake, I was invited. We arrived at the lake in the early morning and spent the day canoeing and learning camping skills. There was a big cookout of burgers and hotdogs that night. Then we sat around a bonfire while the leaders tried to scare us with ghost stories while we ate s'mores.

Thad and I spent the night in a tent with five other guys. I was using Uncle Jonathan's sleeping bag and air mattress. When they turned off the lights it was pitch dark, and I felt warm and cozy. We had been firmly told to shut up and go to sleep, but there was little chance of that. The guys in my tent whispered about one thing and another, especially girls. I wasn't saying much because these guys knew one another and I didn't. Eventually things grew quiet, and then one of the guys said, "Hey, let's have a jack-off contest."

A couple of the other boys agreed, but Thad said, "Oh come on you guys."

"Hey, don't spoil a good time," said the first voice. "Are you in, Jason?"

It was nice to be singled out. I had spent the day known only as Thad's cousin. Besides, now that my mind was on the subject of jacking off, I realized that I was really horny. Being a guest at my aunt and uncle's house had thrown me off my masturbation schedule.

"Okay, sure," I said. After all, it wasn't as if anyone was going to see anything. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face.

The first voice spoke up again. "Great. Okay, the rules are the first one to pop off wins. But to be fair, you have to tell everyone when you're about to do it, so everyone can have a chance to win."

There was a general rustle of clothing and the sound of sleeping bags being unzipped. I really didn't care about winning, but getting my rocks off sounded like a great idea about then. By the time I got my sleeping bag open, my dick was already hard. I wrestled it out of my underwear and held it steady with my left hand while I began to stroke with my right. I reached under my cot and retrieved a damp towel that I had used to dry myself earlier in the day after we'd gone swimming. I was going to use it to catch my cum, so I spread it across my stomach and chest. It was quiet in the tent except for the sound of skin rubbing against skin and the occasional soft moan, which usually brought on a giggle or two.

I let my mind roam as I stroked. Visions of girls and boobs, smooth legs and pussies flitted through my head, but I kept coming back to April. I'd been around her the last few days, and several times I'd caught her looking at me. She was sexy, not like the way Maddie was sexy, but April was sexy in a cute way. I could imagine playing with those high set mounds on her chest and sticking my tongue in her mouth. The cum began to boil in my nuts and I knew that I was about to blow my wad. For a second, I didn't say anything. I didn't care about any contest, having a nice cum was good enough. But just to go along, I said, "I'm close." About five seconds passed. I was really whipping my hand over the sensitive head of my cock when I heard someone say, "Now."

Four flashlights clicked on. The beams of light jerked around and quickly settled on my dick, which was spewing cum by then. I had become proficient in keeping my output from making a mess, so I had my big cock pointed upward. The strings of cream were flying nearly to the top of the tent before raining down on my towel. At that point, I didn't care how many lights were on me or how many people were watching, I continued to spurt a healthy dozen more creamy shots onto that towel.

"Holy shit," said one of the boys in awe.

"Damn, I reckon," said another. "Look at the size of that thing."

"Are we supposed to make that much stuff?" asked another.

By then, I was regaining my senses. I realized what had happened. I was the new guy and the butt of a joke. No one had been whacking off but me. I looked over at Thad. He wasn't holding one of the lights, but he hadn't stopped the others. I was about to say a few choice words, when someone thumped on the outside of the tent.

"Okay, that's enough talk in there. You boys get to sleep." It was one of the leaders.

Lights clicked off, and no one had anything else to say. The next morning, there was a big breakfast and a meeting. I was the subject of a lot of stares. It was kind of embarrassing, but a lot of the guys had looks of envy on their face.

After we ate, Thad and I walked back to take down the tent alone. "Hey, man, I'm sorry about last night. I should have clued you in."

"Don't worry about it," I said.

"Thanks." We didn't speak for several seconds and then he said, "Dude, you know you're awesomely hung, don't you?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I said and that was that.

The day after we got back from the camping trip, Thad had a dental appointment. I was going to go along just to have something to do, but at breakfast that morning April whispered to me, "Stay here, we'll hang out or something."

That suited me. It was going to be a two hour round trip plus the time at the dentist, plus the time Aunt Martha would spend running errands. So I told them I was tired, and would just stay at the farm.

"Wimp," Thad said, with a grin.

"Hey, if your teeth weren't so rotten..." I retorted. To tell the truth, I wasn't entirely over the joke he'd allowed to be played on me in the tent.

Aunt Martha gave us a bevy of rules and warnings. They boiled down to don't do anything stupid and Jonathan is in the field, just a radio call away. They left and April and I were left to look at each other. We were both wearing tee shirts and shorts, though she filled out her tee shirt better than I did mine.

"Let's play a video game," April said.

"Okay, if you want," I said. I was surprised. Thad had said that she almost never played. That was the main reason the game was set up in his bedroom. We went there.

"What would you like to play?" I asked.

"Pick something you want," she said.

I chose a spy game where the two players had to cooperate in order to complete the missions. When our two black suited players appeared on the screen I said, "This first mission is easy. We have to break into this house and steal some plans from a safe."

"I'll follow you," she said.

I was becoming aroused. Not by the game of course, but April was sitting only inches away. We were brushing arms as we manipulated the controllers, and she smelled really nice.

I broke into the house and took out the first bad guy, and the second one and the third. I knew that I could probably finish this easy first mission on my own, but I wanted to get April involved. So I stopped in a hallway and said, "Okay, I know there's a bad guy on the left just around this next corner. Move past me and face the wall on the left."

It was obvious that April didn't play video games much. Her character tended to walk in circles and run into things. It took a few seconds, but then she managed to get into place. "Now just slide to the right through the door and shoot him," I told her.

Her character slid right, but too far. The crosshairs for her gun went past her target.

"Oops, back left," I said, "before he shoots you."

Instead of sliding left, April spun her character left, sending the crosshairs spinning until she was pointed away from the bad guy. He opened fire, shooting April in the back.

"Turn ... shoot," I said, "before he kills you."

"Where is he?" April cried. She sent the crosshairs waving around wildly as she fired. Holes appeared in the walls, ceiling and floor – everywhere but in the bad guy. After a few seconds, April's side of the screen went from pink to red and then black. She was dead.

"What happened?" she asked.

I couldn't help it. I broke up laughing and managed to choke out, "I think you missed him."

April began to giggle. We played like that for an hour, laughing at one another's mistakes. At one point, April said, "I like playing with you. Thad is always so serious and gets mad when I can't play as well as he does."

I wasn't about to do anything that would make her unhappy so I kept my suggestions light and if we died we died. Moving around on the soft mattress had brought us together. We were touching from shoulder to ankle and I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit.

Finally, when both our characters had gone to spy heaven for about the tenth time, April stood and put her controller on the shelf. She said, "Let's get something to drink."

We went into the kitchen where she poured cola and ice into a couple of glasses. We went into the living room. She took a seat on the sofa and patted the space next to her. I happily sat down. Like Thad's mattress, the old sofa sagged with our weight until we were almost touching.

"This is cool," April said. "I don't think we've ever spent this much time together alone."

"Yeah, it's nice," I agreed. I gulped down half my drink, not sure of what to say or do next. My dick had softened a bit in the kitchen, but now it was heading back to throbbing status.

April had plenty of plans though. She arranged two coasters on the coffee table that was situated in front of the couch. She put her barely touched drink on one coaster. Then, as she took my drink from my hand and put it on the other coaster, she said, "Let me show you something." Then she leaned over and kissed me. To say that I was surprised would be an understatement. I had a real live, pretty girl planting her lips on mine. To my credit, I didn't bite her or spread spit all over her cheeks. I guess I was a little stiff, though. After a few searing seconds, she put her fingers to my cheeks and with a little shake, she said, as her lips brushed mine, "Loosen up."

I softened my lips, and sensations that had been good became ... sensational. We kissed until we became breathless and had to stop. We separated and April sat back. I figured that was the end of that little experiment. I was planning to excuse myself and go to the bathroom, where I could get rid of what was becoming a heavy load of cum, when April said, "Let's do it with tongues."

Before I could tell her how enthusiastic I was about that idea, she was on top of me once more. Her tongue went between my lips and I returned the favor. An exciting tingle raced through my loins as she teased and flicked her tongue in my mouth. My hands began to roam over her shoulders and back. After grazing her breasts a couple of times, I took the leap and cupped one of her mounds. She moaned into my mouth and moved in a way that encouraged me to feel her up. Talk about dreams coming true. If only the guys from the camping trip could see me now. Well ... obviously not Thad.

April's hands did roaming of their own. She started with both hands on my chest, but pretty soon one of them slid down until it hit something long and rigid. She traced the length of my aching cock with her fingers.

"Did I do that?" she asked with a grin.

"I've been hard since we were playing the video game. Your tits are amazing," I said. My hand was still gently kneading her breast. For what seemed like a long time, but was probably just a minute, we silently groped at one another.

"I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours," April said with a giggle.

"Okay," I agreed quickly.

April rearranged herself on the couch. She turned and gathered her legs under her butt. Then she stretched and pulled off her tee shirt, leaving her breasts encased in her bra. It was the bra of a young teen, frilly and pink, complete with a neat little bow in front. I shoved my shorts down to my ankles, leaving my cock to strain against my pre-cum stained undershorts. We both hesitated, but then April's fingers went to that little bow between her tits and she unclasped the cups. She shrugged her shoulders and, in a second, her bra was laying on top of her discarded tee shirt.

That made it my turn, so I lifted my ass and shoved my tighty-whities down to my ankles. I was slumped on the couch so my cock swung until the head lay on my stomach somewhere above my navel. It was hard, but I swear it got harder when I looked at April's tits. They weren't big, but they were high on her chest and tapered to dark red nipples.

"Wow, you've got a big one," April said as she gave my twitching cock an approving look.

I smiled and said, "I bet you've seen them on the Internet."

April nodded. "My friend Beth can watch anything she wants. So we look at boys and couples and whatever."

"Maddie watches guys too," I said.

April frowned and said, "She's kind of young for that, isn't she?"

I didn't want to get into some argument about what Maddie should or shouldn't be doing. I put a hand on one of April's tits and rubbed the nipple with my palm. Then I took my cock in hand and gave myself a slow stroke.

"Mmmm ... that's nice," Maddie said. She watched my hand for a minute. "So that's how you do it?"

"Well, a little faster than that," I said, as I sped up my stroke. We both laughed at that.

"Let me do it," she said.

"Sure," I said. I wasn't about to refuse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.