A Charming Choice - Cover

A Charming Choice

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

Maddie

Maddie awoke lying on her stomach. Her face was half buried in her pillow. She could feel the cool wetness of drool on her face. "Bleh," she said wetly as she wiped her chin on her pillow and then flipped it over to find a dry spot. Her muscles ached as she stretched; she felt like she hadn't moved all night. She sure as hell hadn't made a run to the bathroom in the night. Her bladder ached. In fact, it felt more than full; there was a different ache down there. Was she simply super horny? She'd been having a lot of messy sex dreams lately. Her panties were usually damp to soaking in the mornings. Had she had one last night? She didn't think so. She couldn't remember any of her teen heartthrobs stroking her clit during the night.

She rolled over and most of the ache vanished. Cool, a quick to trip to the bathroom and all would be right with the world. She swept the sheet off her body, swung her feet to the floor, and then froze in amazement at the sight of the one-eyed monster of a penis jutting from between her legs.

"Holy fucking crap," she whispered. The charm had gone too far this time. She had grown comfortable with the changes to her body. Hell, she had been delighted with them. What girl wouldn't? Perfect hair, perfect skin and a body that a young Elizabeth Taylor would have envied. Except now for the fucking big dick, of course.

Maddie stood and went to the full length mirror that hung on her closet door. She turned slowly from one side view to the other. If she had to have a cock then this one was the one to have. It seemed to be the equal of Jason's sizeable member, but it was more feminine if such a thing were possible. It was smoother, sleeker. There were none of the bumpy, bluish veins that were visible on his dick. She wished he was here. She smiled at the thought of doing a compare and contrast of oversized cocks with her brother. She doubted that Jason would have any insights as to why she was sporting a penis now, but at least they could talk about it. He was at the farm though, and wouldn't be back for a while.

She slowly reached down and lightly brushed the tip of her right forefinger against her cock-head. She giggled. It was so strange to feel her skin so far away from where it should be. She touched it again and swirled her finger around the head. That felt so weird and so nice. But what to do? She couldn't walk around with a hard-on. She laughed out loud. There was always the time honored method of getting rid of a persistent erection. She'd seen enough men do it on the Internet. She made a C shape with her fingers and thumb. She twisted her hand first one way and then the other as her fingers flowed over the end of her dick. Thumb on top seemed the way to go. She stroked up ... mmm that was good. She stroked down ... that was pretty good too. Her pee-pee muscle twitched and a glob of pre-cum dripped across her fingers. Nature's lubricant ... this was good, and it only got better as more and more of the warm, clear liquid coated her hand and throbbing cock.

When Maddie masturbated she usually felt her excitement grow in waves until it broke and sent her into a mindless peak of pleasure that ebbed in another set of waves leaving her satiated and mildly euphoric. But this cock business was a whole other thing. There was an amazing surge of pleasure every time her fingers swept over her cock-head. There was a feeling of pressure building at the base, and then it felt as if her already enormous dick was swelling and growing. It was too much ... too damn much. She gasped at the foreign sensation of cum rushing the length of her dick and spurting forth. The thick, white stream splattered against her mirror and ran to the floor in rivulets. She couldn't breathe as the amazing feeling struck light lightening and didn't ebb.

But then it ended almost as quickly at had begun. She felt as if she'd run a mile. Surely men didn't feel this every time they came or anyone over the age of thirty would be risking a heart attack whenever they had sex. She sighed and looked down to see what her new appendage was going to do. Was it going to wilt and flop over only to leave an inexplicable lump in her clothing? Apparently not. Her cock simply shrank until it disappeared at the top of her vagina. Holy crap, her vagina. Her hand shot between her legs. Was everything still there? She hadn't gained a cock and lost her girl parts, had she? No, all was in place; a bit wet but all there.

Maddie pulled the hem of the oversized jersey she used as a nightdress into place. Now she really had to pee. As she hurried down the down the hall to the bathroom, she made a mental note to grab a towel from the clothes hamper upon her return. She had some cleaning to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.