The Boss Over for Dinner - Cover

The Boss Over for Dinner

Copyright© 2013 by Bobsone

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How my wife and I found enjoyment in sex

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The green envy did surface one time as Carol offered Jim her virgin arse, and I watched as at first she squealed with pain and then her sobs turned to cries of lust as she told him, in no uncertain terms to fuck her inside out "Shove your 9ins up my hole" she yelled as his prick was a piston, driving my now slut wife to another fantastic orgasm.

Not long after this very enjoyable night, we had a weekend away.

After we had been out and had a great meal, had a few drinks in a beach side bar, we wandered along the shore getting sand between our toes, when Carol lay down on the sand, lifted her dress ( no panties) and begged Jim to fuck her there and then. I kept watch as his magnificent tool ravaged her cunt hoping that some one would come along to witness my Boss fucking her on the beach, alas it didn't happen and after a rare fucking in the sand hills we went back to the unit. My prick was aching to get into my darlings cunt, once again sampling her come filled fanny.

I had quite a bit to drink that night, so I was really able to hold back a bit as Carol had multiple orgasms while Jim and I fucked her, I was again screwing

her cum filled cunt when Carol yelled out as her final orgasm erupted and her fanny juice shot out over my balls, running down into her crack I shot off a huge load of come as Carol wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deep inside her, soaking my prick in Jim's and her pussy juices.

Carol was having coffee with her friend Lee one day after a session with Jim and me, when Lee asked her what was going on saying "you look like the cat that got the cream ".

Carol told her about our threesomes with Jim and how much she loved having two men fawning over her.

Lee was shocked at first and told her she always thought Carol was the typical boring house wife and all prim and proper.

It was then that Lee told Carol that her and her Husband Allan had been swingers for years and enjoyed threesomes with other guys and girls and that she was bisexual and had always fancied Carol, but was afraid to aproach her in case she lost her friendship.

They went back to Lee's place and Carol watched some of their home movies, recognising some of the people in the movie that we have been friends with.

Carol was shocked but very turned on, Lee started stroking one of her boobs and it wasn't long before Lee had Carol naked and had her first orgasm with another woman, having her pussy licked and she told me she licked Lee's pussy to orgasm as well.

After a few weekend away with Jim, he asked if he could take Carol to a convention which was to run over a few days, he had overseas clients staying at a very up market hotel in the city, and as he wanted to impress them, he thought Carols out going nature would make the ideal hostess. His wife Anne was certainly not an entertainer, quite a misery actually.

I wasn't sure at first, but Carol talked me around telling me nothing would happen if I didn't want it to, I asked her straight out if she would like some thing to happen she said "yes I think I would like to have Jim all to myself for once" and she was thrilled when I told her to go and enjoy herself, but I would want all the details of her time with Jim over the days they would be away and of course the nights.

The next 3 days dragged as I wondered what Jim and Carol were getting up to and how many times he had his big cock in her, I envied her time with him and had visions of them fucking as I pulled my own cock raw

The three days finally came to an end when I heard their car come up the driveway.

Jim dropped Carol off and gave her a big hug and very passionate kiss and said "Thank you Bob for letting me use your lovely wife, the business meeting was a great success, thanks to Carol, "come to my office in the morning" I wondered what he meant when he said, use my wife, but it wasn't long before I found out.

As soon as Jim left I was all over Carol wanting to know all the details of her time away with Jim and how many times she enjoyed his cock, "don't be impatient darling, let me have a long hot bath first." as she stripped off, I looked at her great tits and body, then she sank into the suds and all but her head was visible apart from one gorgeous nipple which I playfully tweaked "Get me a drink, please lover" she said and I told her "your wish is my command oh. horny one".

I left her to bathe and went to mix a couple of drinks, Just then the phone rang and I was diverted from my thoughts for a short while. I returned to the bathroom to find it empty and found my lovely wife tucked up in bed, fast asleep, her hair cascading over the pillow.

She looked so much at peace, that I felt I would be a right arse hole to wake her up.

"Oh! well" I said to no one "I'll have to wait till tomorrow", as I left her to her slumber I took my dick in my hand and said to myself "Well Bob", look how strong your wrists are getting, as I once more fantasised about Carol and Jim's trip.

I got up the next day to find Carol still sleeping so I went to work looking towards the return home and all the juicy bits she had to give me about her fucks with the Boss.

I went to Jim's office as requested the day before, he called me in and asked me to close and lock the door as he didn't want us to be disturbed.

"You might like this Bob, I put the weekend on video for you to enjoy" (what a mate ), I would have been happy to get Carols story of their time away but now I was going to watch it on disc as well.

Jim slipped the disc in and I watched as my prick was growing bigger and bigger as the movie he had made unfolded. I didn't realise it at first till I looked at Jim and saw him looking at me as I unconsciously stroked my prick through my pants," you like watching me fuck your wife don't you.

I said,"God yes, the night you came over for dinner had been a great awakening on mine and Carol's part and made our mundane sex life into a joy to behold" "You like tasting my come and licking Carol clean, don't you' I replied that I had been introduced into the taste of come when I was a school boy by a couple of older boys when I was about 13 years old and had had my first orgasm as they played with my cock and I sucked on theirs, (they more or less just stuck it in my mouth) but I did like it, and the feel of their pricks in my hand felt great, the hard yet silky feel had stayed in my mind all these years.

Jim undid his fly and took out the dick that had been fucking my wife all weekend and he asked me to hold it, the movie rolled on as I got more and more horny, as what was on the screen got me really turned on and now blatantly stroking myself. I didn't hesitate and gripped his hard on in my hand I pulled his cock as I watched the same prick stretching Carols cunt wide open.

The disc rolled on and on, as I watched again what was enfolding.

Jim undid my pants and they slid to my ankles, as he stroked my foreskin up and down my throbbing penis me he said " come and suck my cock" without any hesitation I went straight down on that magnificent prick of his and took the head into my mouth, he started fucking my face and pulling my prick so hard that I shot my come all over his hand I heard him say " Oh!! fuck I'm cumming " as he let loose a salvo of cum down my throat I gagged at first but was soon able to swallow every drop thinking I should have saved some for Carol.

I went home that night knowing that what Carol, Jim and I had going was going to last a long long time.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a goddess, my lovely darling was dressed in a see through nightie that I had seen in the video, and had been bought by my Boss, at first I wished I had got it for her, but as she came to me and shoved her tongue down my throat I didn't give it a second thought.

The lights were dim and soft music was playing as we sat down to the fantastic meal awaiting me.

As we ate she started telling me about the fucking she had got from Jim when they arrived at the hotel, it turned out that he had booked the whole top floor for them and his clients who where arriving the following day. She told me that Jim had been a very patient lover as she came to grips with the fact that she was alone for the first time and was going to give herself to another man while I wasn't there.

He had fucked her for hours and she lost count of the number of orgasms she had, she said she felt really wicked because I wasn't there, which enhanced the lovemaking with Jim, as an after thought, she added that she had missed me though. "yeh right" I replied.

The rest of the weekend, she said, was spent serving drinks and generally looking after the bosses clients and she had worn the red dress she had on that first time with Jim as he had asked and the three men there had commented on how nice she looked and felt her up as she handed out drinks etc. she never said anything to them as she didn't want to upset them, but she said that it did turn her on being the centre of attention and later that night after dinner her and Jim had retired to the bedroom and screwed the night away.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.