Black Dahlia Avenged - Cover

Black Dahlia Avenged

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Hortense was feeling very dominant indeed that morning and Hammond was only too willing to oblige, not that he had any choice in the matter. The call that she'd just taken from Dee to say they'd be over in an hour or so had only fuelled that dominance. Hammond lay face up on the bed with his cock standing rigidly to attention, his eyes observing the elegant Mistress who had so permanently enforced his total obedience in ruthless and rigorous fashion. Her magnificently mature body showing only the more pleasing aspects of its sixty years, her full buttocks and breasts still firm and betraying just the merest signs of any sagging as her tanned body rippled when whipping the telephone cable to make it snake back before she placed the handset and body of the phone on the table. Her nipples poked hard as she turned and approached the pleasingly defeated male who was now made to feel no more than a useful accessory within the strictly feminine realm of her household.

She smiled scornfully at the hopelessly submissive wretch before mounting the bed, facing his feet and gracefully straddling his upper body. Hammond's cock pulsed, his balls and anus tingling as he prepared for a smothering. She slowly spread her cheeks, the red manicured nails parting her soft flesh and allowing him a good view of her cunt and asshole before beginning to descend slowly to his face; Hammond had viewed her delicious cunt so many times as to be expertly familiar with it, he could see that today her level of arousal was at a deliciously intense level; he could look forward to some sweet humiliations and punishments today. Hortense sighed with satisfaction as his nose met with the pucker of her mature anus and her eager cunt found his chin, then giggled softly and with a wicked tone on releasing her flesh to envelope his face. Her ardour was increased as she watched his cock bone and the eye of his bell-end glisten with a bead of pre-cum, arching her back as the nose sniffed hard at the aroma of the woman that owned him, taking in the tang and spice of her supreme dominance. Her cunt tingled and moistened all the more as she felt his tongue struggle to extend and reach the sweet essences of her cunt.

She delighted in holding her pose for a while, enjoying the simplicity of her domination as Hammond was torn between struggling for breath and squeezing his tongue to reach the nectar at the lower end of her inviting cleft, making no attempt to wriggle free and suffering in obedience. Hortense's clitoris tingled as she enjoyed her absolute authority being observed by the totally submissive male; she had developed a strong affection for him but ensured he did not see this, teasing him about his possible disposal gave her immense pleasure.

'I cannot wait to hear in detail how your accomplice was so deservedly punished and eliminated, only Monroe remains now. Whatever shall we do with you when we have enjoyed his torture and execution? You'll be the only one left carrying any guilt.' She slid herself forward slightly allowing him to snort air through the glorious cleft of her ass, his eyes stimulated by the sumptuous globes of flesh which held him and the curve of her majestic back leading to her graceful neck and black hair in a severe bun. His tongue was now pressed firmly against the soft pucker of her asshole, his taste buds sampling the tangy flavour as he waited obediently for her command to probe and sample the inner warmth. Hortense pulled her cheeks apart and flexed her anus obligingly, ensuring the warm tongue sampled a little more taste of what it eagerly awaited, then ran her sharp nails up the length of the erect cock as she made sure she was comfortable.

'You may lick my asshole now, I want you to think on what the girls might decide; I know Carmen would readily watch you struggle as she pulls a stocking tight about your neck, of course Laverne would have to have her full enjoyment of you with the most vicious bullwhip of her collection first, Sandy would probably just strut and display her soft white flesh before holding a gun to your head as you masturbate for her; I'm sure you'd be allowed the pleasure of a complete orgasm before she pulled the trigger. Dee so enjoys a ceremony and will probably have you begging for your own execution, be it by the rope or a swift beheading maybe?' Hammond's tongue ached at the base as he probed deep into the heat of her anus, snorting wildly through the crevice of her ass as his mind ran riot in a submissive fervour, Hortense circling his bell-end with a sharp red nail and smiling contentedly as pre-cum dribbled down from it; her cunt oozed as she continued.

'Of course, we've not met young Anna yet; she'll be asked over at the first opportunity, and I will be delighted to see her dominate you after you've explained what brought you to us, she will then be invited to express her opinion on your fate.' Hammond's balls tingled at the thought of being punished by a spiteful younger woman, his tongue now slipping lovingly into Hortense's asshole in complete submission to her, his cock throbbing in need of relief as Hortense's slender fingers now wrapped about its girth. The dominant woman arched her back and slipped her wet cunt down to receive the worship of her slave's tongue, she would have her morning orgasm now, before leashing Hammond in preparation to greeting their visitors. Hammond sniffed and lapped as his mouth and nose slid into the hot flaps and folds of her juicy cunt, the gorgeous scent and taste making him want to shoot his load immediately. His tongue angled to greet her budding clitoris as the mature woman rocked back and forth, using nose and chin to ground her clit between tonguing. She would have her full pleasure and see him shoot his seed in submissive ecstasy too.

'I expect the final decision will be left to me ... I'll decide whether you're worthy of being retained, ... oooohhh! ... or whether you're deservedly snuffed ... Ohhh yes! yes! ... at my pleasure.' Hammond's cock boned hard in utter submission within the grip of the mature dominant's hand as she moaned and rubbed her cunt hard into his face. He gasped and spluttered as his nose and mouth consumed the juices which flowed as she tensed in the throes of a heady orgasm, he yearning to come as his face was ridden by the woman who he believed would decide on whether he lived or not. Her erratic stroking and squeezing of his cock as she slipped her cunt to satisfaction only served to increase the broken male's pleasure, his balls edging and receding while Hortense moaned above him, the broken rhythm of her hand unconsciously creating an exquisite ritual of denial. She sighed and giggled softly as she surfaced from her pleasure, sliding forward slightly again to invite Hammond's tongue to caress her asshole once more, and resuming the rhythmic stroking of his cock.

'There! That's where your tongue should be when you come; its rightful place. I'll have your cream now, then we'll have you leashed and ready to greet the girls.' Hammond squirmed under her flesh and probed at the sweet essences of her asshole, now slippery with juices, and very quickly began to snort and moan in the glorious cleft of her ass cheeks as the semen was milked from him. Hortense grinned as his hips bucked urgently while her hand generously worked his cock, the warmth of his tongue probing deep into her asshole providing a pleasing sensation. He groaned hard and a spurt of milky white seed shot high from his bell-end in homage to her undeniable dominance, the taste of her asshole cementing confirmation of his lowly status below her. His balls pumped several successive loops of hot semen in utter defeat as his mind dreamed lustily of the manner in which the women may dispose of him. Hortense grinned with contentment as his warm cum trickled down her elegant fingers; too many of her older clients would miss his services if her were to depart just yet, his torture and submissive bliss would continue for a while yet.

As the car pulled up beneath the waving palms which fronted his mansion, Monroe felt both anger and defeat having had the telephone message back at the park that a package had arrived to confirm that Westing would no longer feature in his productions. He now felt very much alone and ironically, trusted nobody other than Anna; he could not see how she could possibly have any involvement, having been close to him so regularly and only around since the shoot in the trees. Also, his lust for her was still fresh, and her diverse sexual appetite was growing on him all the time. She had accompanied him to his home, and as she stepped up the last few yards to the huge front door she noticed he had stopped and was looking about the grounds furtively. Feigning innocence she pressed him about his actions.

'What's your concern Seb? I do wish you'd let me know what's bothering you. Do you have a wife I don't know about?' Monroe forced a sheepish smile as he followed her up to the door.

'Oh it's nothing, and no, I don't need a wife, I like women as and when I please.' He put the key to the door and as he opened it, his black housekeeper greeted them. He said nothing to her, simply throwing his coat at the curvaceous and attractive woman; she was no more than an employee after all. As Monroe turned his back to her and walked inside, she sneered at him then gave Anna a welcoming smile. Anna was glad to see he was a pig in all respects, every interaction and gesture he made warmed her to the ultimate goal, not that she needed any further reason to see him disappear from society. The housekeeper's face retained a plain smile as Monroe turned again to face her.

'Take Miss Sharp to the main bedroom and get her some coffee; I have a couple of calls I need to make. Be quick about it.' As he walked down the hall to his business lounge, Anna followed the shapely black woman up the stairs; something in Anna's smile made the woman feel at ease with her immediately, and as she led her into the plush bedroom and closed the door behind them she turned to Anna.

'You be careful Miss, I've had to turn a blind eye to a lot of things that Mr Monroe gets up to where girls are concerned ... things that have made me very angry.' Anna took her hand.

'I have a good idea already Miss ... Mrs?' The contours of the woman's attractive face eased, the sunlight through the balcony windows making the rich brown flesh of her face and arms glow with a warmth which illuminated her beauty, even though the uniform she wore was as plain as it could possibly be; Anna wondered how she'd look with just the merest amount of make up and adorned by a flowing dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.