Black Dahlia Avenged - Cover

Black Dahlia Avenged

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Monroe began to fear the worst as time passed; Brennan should have been back hours ago, and he began to view all the faces around him, looking for some sign which would indicate their betrayal, paranoia now gripped him. He found himself trying hard to concentrate on finishing the location work, while questioning anyone who casually remarked about Brennan's absence, then finding himself making excuses for his disappearance on being satisfied that they were oblivious.

As the sun went down and they finished shooting, Monroe chose a would-be starlet to accompany him back to the hotel; the black haired slender beauty of about 23 years followed meekly as they made their way to his car, stumbling in her high heels along the rough pathway through the trees. Monroe strode ahead in anticipation as his car came into view, hoping to find Brennan asleep inside; he was not there. He put his hand under the front wing, there were the keys as was the usual practice of his wayward chauffeur on remote shoots where Monroe may wish to use the car to entertain girls on the spur of the moment. He looked around one last time as the girl caught up, hoping upon hope that Brennan would suddenly arrive. As she approached she commented quite innocently, having seen Monroe arrive in the back of the large vehicle.

'Where's your driver?' The tense Director spun angrily and slapped her face. Anna Sharp stumbled back and sat in the undergrowth, her face stinging, she turned her red face away and smirked to herself; he would pay for that. Despite her soft appearance, and the fact that she knew she was in for a rough night, her soft exterior masked the true nature of her sexual desires; she loved S&M but her strongest desires had her on top. Monroe's days were numbered and she would become an ally to the women she was as yet unaware of. Monroe's mind was awarded brief respite as he looked down at the stocking tops and soft fleshy thighs exposed by the girl's skirt riding up, his cock swelled.

'Get in the car and keep your trap shut, there's a hotel bed waiting for us.' Anna kept her red face as demure and obedient as she could and stepped into the car, her cunt beginning to tingle with anticipation; she knew most males who liked to knock girls around did so because it masked their inner desires, usually a submissive streak waiting to be tapped at the right moment by the right female. She would bide her time. As they drove back to Three Rivers she ensured his cock was ready for her; smiling coyly she slipped forward in the leather seat, the motion drawing her skirt up to reveal her thighs once more.

'Are you going to spank me Mr Monroe? I know I deserve it.' Monroe glanced to his side and sniffed at her scent, his cock now bulging as the thought of Brennan's disappearance faded in the heat of his lust.

'You're very forward young lady, I hope you're as clean as your portfolio suggested?' Anna's pussy buzzed, she wasn't as 'clean' as her whiter than white acting agency notes suggested; she had been with many males, but few had penetrated her now sweetly aroused pussy, most had shot their seed at her feet in the throes of submission. A few white lies never hurt anyone, not till they became her actual prey anyway.

'Oh I've been good Mr Monroe, but I've always had a thing about mature assertive males, and you know how girls in the trade will gossip.' Monroe's chauvinistic cock was now rigid.

'I think you can guarantee feeling my hand on your ass. I'm sure we can have some fun games together.' Anna pouted her lips in an effort to look as submissive as possible; she was sure some of those games would be played to her rules.

It was a sticky evening and Ty was more than glad to be made to kneel naked and leashed while the women amused themselves in preparing to package and post Brennan's severed balls. They too were naked, and Ty's cock was kept erect as the faint breeze lifted the net drapes through the shuttered balcony door, wafting the mixture of feminine scents past his nose, creating a divine torture of its own. Each feminine beauty nicely aroused by the triumph of their day's work, Ty's balls tingled knowing he would be adding to their amusement shortly. His cock bobbed as the deliciously spiteful Carmen strutted toward him with the cruel trophy, all that remained of the hapless Brennan in the palm of her hand. He studied her superb long legs and aroused sex nestling between her superior fleshy thighs as she approached, sneering as she poked the severed scrotum with a sharply pointed and glossily varnished nail, making the balls within it move like a perverse jelly.

'If only you could have seen how these delivered their last satisfaction for their ex-owner, they certainly gave up a plentiful offering when he knew he was to die.' Dee sat back in a chair and smiled as she crossed her legs, enjoying watching her pet being indulged in his submission, the erotic fervour of all the women ensured he would be put to good use this evening.

'Let him sniff how the execution has excited you Carmen, give him an idea of how we all feel this evening and what he faces as the only available male to sate our desires.' Laverne and Sandy grinned as they all focused on Ty, whose cock dribbled, knowing he would taste pleasure and torment from all four. She moved forward and drooped the sack between two fingers with one hand, while pulling his leash tight with the other, as he sniffed obediently at the aroused cunt now pressed to his nose. His cock boned as the delicious scent of the dominant woman's sex flooded his nostrils. Carmen's cunt buzzed as she swung the evidence of the latest emasculation before him.

'You'll be lucky if I don't have another pair to swing after this evening; if I can just get Dee to see sense, I'd love to snip yours off too.' The women laughed at her humour, though the sincerity of her spite increased their arousal. As Ty's anus tingled in submission at her words, Dee rocked back in her chair and lifted her thighs; she would ease his fears as Carmen stepped away, swinging the severed balls smugly.

'Crawl over here Ty, and show my friends how you love to lick assholes.' Ty crawled obediently and eagerly toward his Mistress as the women continued to laugh. He sniffed at the glorious scent of his Mistress's ginger tufted cunt and the sweet tang of her asshole before a tug on his leash invited his tongue to probe the delicious warmth of her anus. The others hastily packaged the balls ready for delivery, anxious to enjoy their pleasure of Ty as Dee sighed with satisfaction and stroked her moist cunt. It was going to be a long night in which Ty would earn his keep.

The following morning, Hammond whimpered and writhed as his red raw ass glowed like a beacon from the leather caning bench he was strapped over. The group of mature and respectable women he was entertaining had him on the verge of shooting his load in complete submission as Hortense taught them prowess with the cane, each eagerly awaiting their turn as Hammond's wrists and ankles struggled against the straps while he enjoyed the humiliating bondage. Their tuition was briefly interrupted when the phone rang. Hortense slipped her split cane between the red cheeks of the whimpering cur before answering it, the pleased women using the break as an opportunity to feel the welts and cuts they had delivered, making Hammond squirm, so close to ejaculating as they fingered and taunted their captive target. Hortense lifted the receiver.

'Hello Dee ... Two down, two to go, excellent! ... I'm sure Hammond will appreciate the news ... Keep in touch, bye for now!' A broad smile covered the mature woman's face as she stepped elegantly back to the squirming Hammond and the group of mature women who having removed their skirts for the session, were taking turns in having the tortured wretch sniff their cunts through the damp patches in their high-waisted panties; each taunting how they were responsible for the pain he was suffering. Hortense never failed to be delighted at how otherwise respectable and homely women were transformed and invigorated by the sessions, expressing their dominance to the full and unleashing it upon the submissive male captives. She picked the split cane from between Hammond's buttocks and moved to the head of the bench to allow him to sniff her crotch too. His cock boned and slithered between his belly and the padded leather bench as he sampled the scent of a cunt he knew so well, the scent of the woman who owned him and was responsible for his present position. She smiled wickedly as she studied his red tearful eyes and toyed with his hair.

'Dee says only two items remain to be accounted for; you have done well in helping us, but I want you to remember that you are equally responsible when the ladies use you to demonstrate their dominance in today's session.' The women present did not know what Hortense was referring to, but knew that any male she owned was there because he wanted to be, or had done something which required pennance. Hammond sniffed longingly at the mature woman's aroued sex as she passed the split cane to one of the eager women; he knew he would know pain today, and as his mind went back to the event which had sealed his fate his anus tingled as he prepared for the thrashing he knew he deserved. Hortense ensured he would pay dearly, she could see the eagerness in the eyes of the women as they waited impatiently.

'Ladies, you will show him no leniency, please think of the times you have faced abuse, indifference or chauvinism from menfolk as you thrash him; you will have six strokes each and will continue until he surrenders his seed in defeat, whoever makes him come will use the strap-on on him and have an afternoon alone with him at a later date.' Hammond squirmed in his leather cuffs, already in a state of utter submission as the split cane whistled down, fuelled by the added incentive offered, he howled in pain as Hortense grinned with pleasure and held his face close into her cunt which now bulged wet through her panties in full arousal. The women were relentless, each applying every stroke of the cutting cane with all the strength they could muster, thinking of the life of demure servanthood they had been led by husbands, and spurred on by the thought of a whole afternoon of dominating Hammond all to themselves.

The sweet song of the cane quickly reduced him to tears, the stinging strokes making him cry like a small child, Hortense thoroughly enjoying his torment as he blubbed into her wet cunt. As he writhed in pain he began to wish he had been disposed of like the others, and the thought made him hump the bench all the more, the pain of the thrashing tempered by the delicious scent of his Mistress's cunt. Hortense noted his urgency as the women jostled impatiently for their next use of the cane, and slipped her panties off.

'Lick my cunt while you're thrashed, I want total submission from you today or I will dispense with your services in appropriate manner. Hammond gratefully lapped at his owners aroused and lubricated cunt as his cock rubbed in ectasy at her words, being disposed of by her took his submissive side beyond the point of no return and his balls tingled in the announcement of his absolute defeat at the hands of the women. A chubby housewife of about 65, long the butt of jokes about her figure from a wayward husband now divorced, whipped the cane down full of spite, her large panties wet with arousal, once! The cane whistled down again as she thought of that afternoon, twice! Hammond bucked in ecstasy as the split cane cut deep into his tortured buttocks, his tongue slipping in the juiced cunt of the woman he dreamed of being snuffed by. Thrice! The cane was delivered with gusto and Hammond moaned in absolute and total defeat; the chubby woman had a look of disbelief mixed with complete pleasure as she brought the cane down for the fourth time and watched her prey convulse in ectasy as he surrended the contents of his balls under her cane.

Hammond jetted a satisfying amount of hot semen as Hortense pressed her wet cunt into his face as he writhed in his bonds, the full bodied housewife treating him to the other two stripes he was owed as he spent his cock liberally for her. The other women were disappointed but applauded loudly, enhancing Hammond's submissive orgasm; one of the women handing the pleased winner the bulbous strap-on which she hastily strapped to herself after delivering the sixth stroke and removing her sodden panties. She smiled in triumph while watching Hammond buck and spend in defeat whilst lapping deliriously at hs dominant Mistress's cunt, his tortured mind hoping that she would snuff him there and then as he squirmed in the ecstasy of his submissive orgasm; his jets of hot semen seemingly endless as his broken spirit succumbed to his complete enslavement to all women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.