Black Dahlia Avenged
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Ty sat with mouth agape as his new mistress peeled off her clothes as though he had been part of her furniture; she undid her suspenders and pointed to her stockings with a grin; Ty's cock stood rigid as he dutifully undressed the woman he had lusted after for so long, and she looked at him and laughed as he carefully rolled down the silky stockings; she wiped a finger down the slit of her liberally juiced cunt and poked it into his mouth.

"Yes it's really me, and you are on your knees naked in my bedroom. I intend to completely dominate you, and after my little adventure today in disposing of a male, I am really up for it; you won't be lucky enough to be snuffed though, I believe we have had feelings for each-other for sime time and I intend to make you suffer for making me wait. I will have some practical uses for you too." Ty sucked on her finger like a baby, and pre-cum trickled from his bell-end as he listened to her words. She picked up the panties her aunt had presented him with, by the tip of her little finger. She grinned again as she surveyed the semen he had failed to lick from them.

"I do hope you have saved some for me; Aunt Hortense has told me how you've been entertaining her and her friends already, she will show you your laundry duties tomorrow when I am out. You shall masturbate for me now, and then I'll have my cunt licked; I have so been looking forward to this." Ty did not hesitate and stroked his cock vigorously as she lifted her feet to the bed and splayed her thighs, allowing him to take in the full scent of her highly aroused cunt as it gaped before him, awaiting the service of his tongue for the first time. Ty shuddered and leaned in to sniff the rich scent as he paid homage to his mistress for the first time; the object of his attention tingled and dribbled as Dee caressed Ty's hair and smiled with satisfaction as he moaned in ecstasy and showed his dominant mistress that he had indeed saved plenty of hot semen for her.

Monroe watched the ass of the shapely secretary walk away after she had handed him the package; the semi-erection the teenage girl's curves had given him quickly melted away when the package was opened. First Hammond had disappeared and now Burns; what he now saw in the box confirmed his worst fears, either one or both would never be coming back. As he covered up the testicles with the napkin they were in, his semi-erection returned as the sweet feminine scent of perfume hit his nostrils. Surely women could not be responsible for this? He allowed himself a brief chuckle despite the circumstances, the idea was a slightly erotic but absurd one; he dismissed the thought from his concious mind, but it never left his memory. He looked at the box again and picked up the phone.

Chas Westing, a bit part acting associate of Burns, arrived at Monroe's palatial home and walked from his car parked in the service area up the whitewashed steps beneath the palms to the rear entrance. Tom Brenner, Monroe's chauffeur, greeted him with a half smile and the two ascended the stairs to where the tyrannical director waited. The two were the other members of a group at a certain event, two others now being conspicuous by their absence. They walked in to a large lounge beset with leather couches, as they entered a scantily clad maid blushed as she scurried past them, Westing patting her firm ass with a smile as she hurried to squeeze through the door. Monroe sat in a quilted satin dressing gown, puffing on a huge cigar; he gestured to the seat opposite. Brenner helped himself to coffee from a tray nearby, pouring one for his employer and accomplice. Monroe told Westing about Hammond's disappearance, Burns' more recent absence, and the arrival of the package; Brenner being up on the situation due to his proximity to the Director, though this was the first time he'd heard that someone had lost their balls.

"Someone may be on to us, though we can't be certain; Hammond was weak and wayward, and Burns wasn't exactly short of enemies; there again, it may just be a message for me from one of my many 'fans'. Either way, I think we need be vigilant; one thing's or certain, if it is to do with the 'event', the people in uniform still have no clues. Westing, I'm going to give you a part in a production I'm shooting in the Sequoia National Forest, few of the production team this end know about it as it requires a specialist camera team; I've been in touch with a company up that way to arrange things, I think being out of town for a few weeks might suit us."

Dee had let things slip a little as she indulged herself in Ty's earnest and very natural submission to her, his committed service to both her and Hortense had been enjoyed to the full since his arrival, much to the chagrin of Hammond, who was relegated to servicing their elderly guests on a regular basis.

It was left to Laverne and Sandy to shake things up a little, and when one of Sandy's young informants who worked close to Monroe mentioned that he had been absent for more than a couple of weeks, and there had been no sightings of his chauffeur or Westing either, they made tracks to Aunt Hortense's place to remind Dee of the task in hand. Hortense grinned as she saw them pull up outside, and a leashed Hammond was led to the door naked and on all fours; she was anxious to show them how her new pet had accepted his enslavement. Hammond did not disappoint, he was overwhelmed to see the younger feminine forms rather than the usual senior friends of his Mistress that he had become accustomed to greeting. He bent and made the shoes of the two wet and shiny with saliva, such was his own pleasure in greeting the two other women who had spared his balls and delivered him to the life of submissive ecstasy he now enjoyed.

Hortense had to reel him in with the choker, such was his adoration. The mature matriarch took great pleasure in standing dominantly above her pet while he gasped for air. She delighted in punishing Hammond who truly was a cur.

'Heel boy! I can see an extra caning is necessary; these ladies have no interest in you, you are worthless.' Laverne and Sandy grinned as they looked down at the cowering excuse for a human being. He would be a pleasing and lasting memento of their task when completed, domiciled and enslaved, he was where all men should be and had truly earned his place. Hortense smiled at the two with a look of resignation.

'I wondered when you'd come for Dee, I've done my best to get her motivated but you two are partly to blame; she has such a soft spot for Ty and the two have been indulging each other incessantly since you enticed her into taking control of him. He's on wash room duty at the moment.' Hammond was whipped smartly with the cane, and the cur eagerly led them forward to the laundry room.

Ty was kneeling naked with erect cock, a pile of panties before him, Dee standing over him with a cane. His duty was to sniff each pair; something he did with the utmost satisfaction, placing them in piles according to the richness of scent. Though unknown to him all would receive a wash at the same temperature, he had to determine for his mistress which would require the hotter wash due to the level at which they had been soiled. The ladies who had been entertained by Hammond so regularly were in the habit of bringing fresh panties with them to return home in, leaving a worthy pile to be laundered; Ty would earn extra favour from his new Mistress by recognising her sweet scent from the others, though he had been chastised with the cane on occasion, albeit with his Mistress wearing a broad smile, when he had offered Hortense's panties as hers, such was his familiarity with the delicious scent of the older woman's cunt and asshole.

Dee was not exactly surprised to see her two friends enter the room. Ty blushed a little on recognising them, but his cock maintained its stiffness, this was the first time they had witnessed his submission in the flesh, though they were of course patently aware of his situation. Dee stroked his bare ass with her cane as his cock dribbled, he had been sorting and sniffing for more than enough time now.

'Show the ladies how you like to finish the game my slave; I want a good display from you.' Ty gazed at his Mistress with a pleading look in his eyes, still a little sheepish at performing before an audience. She gave him a stern glance and touched his stiff cock with her cane.

'Now!' Ty duly obeyed and stroked his cock over the pile of the most soiled panties, the women observed and sneered, and Hammond watched jealously as he quickly grunted with relief and shot several generous loops of hot semen across the seasoned panties. Dee rubbed his hair with an affection which did not go unnoticed.

'Good boy. You may now go and clean up, dress for day duties, I think these ladies require an audience with me today somehow.' The two smiled wryly at Ty as he skulked away to shower. Hortense led the others to the sun lounge.

As they sipped vermouth in the warmth of the sun, Sandy relayed the negative news to Dee. The fact that Monroe and co. had vanished was not good. Ty had returned fresh from the shower and stood obediently behind his Mistress and listened. He could see the women were itching to progress with their crusade, Laverne was particularly despondent.

'Perhaps we shouldn't have sent him Burns' balls; I so want to see Monroe's in my hand though!' Dee chuckled as she had Ty stand centrally with an ash tray while the four smoked.

'It was what we agreed and we should stick with it, he will receive two more pairs of balls before you have that pleasure; he can't hide forever.' She pointed to the ground and Ty knelt obediently as she flicked her ash, the other women smiled at his eagerness to serve, he was taking his training well. Hortense had departed to the kitchen and re-emerged into the sunshine, an empty wine bottle in hand.

'We have plenty of Bourbon ladies but a glass of Cabernet or even a Merlot would be nice in this weather; can we send Ty?' Dee smiled up at her new slave with a hint of reluctance, she had been thoroughly spoiled by his attentions and liked to have him in her sight all the time, though a fifteen minute trip for some wine could not hurt. Hortense and the others smirked, the more mature woman made her mind up for her.

'You can take my Crown Imperial, I'd send Hammond of Course, but he's strapped to the bed in one of the guest suites; Reverend Miller's wife will be here shortly, she so loves to thrash the fear of God into him. The Chrysler's keys are hanging behind the coffee percolator.' Dee smiled wryly and nodded her ascent as Hortense crossed her arms with a certain arrogance as he passed.

'Don't you be longer than half an hour, this talk of revenge on those rats will have us all ready to receive the services of your tongue when you come back.' Ty's cock hampered his haste somewhat as he went for the keys.

Ty was downtown within ten minutes and parked the black Chrysler by one of the more diverse liquor stores; most did not bother with such fine items as wine, but 'Cherie Blanc's' had a selection along with the usual throat burning Whiskies and strong beers. Run by a French woman of that name, she made a point of catering for the liquid tastes that fuelled her nation of origin. Ty filled the carrier with six assorted bottles of reds and gave the sultry woman a blushing smile as she took his money, she was no stranger to his custom. She hesitated in handing him the change.

'You share one with moi one day?' Ty's cock twitched as she gently squeezed his hand while he took his change, she seemed to sense his submissive sexuality and enjoyed the tease. Ty gave her a look which seemed to satisfy her as he left, smiling. As he closed the rear door of the Chrysler having placed the carton behind the driver's seat, his eyes were suddenly transfixed by a dusty Cadillac parked across the street; the registration hit his memory like an alarm bell, it was the one he'd seen Burns driving from the club. He sat in the car and eyed the phone booth some 25 yards off; he was about to leave again and call Dee when Tom Brenner appeared and got into the Cadillac. Ty fired up the Crown Imperial and looked at the fuel gauge; a full tank. He followed the Cadillac as it left, hanging a car or two behind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.